Tuesday, 13 July 2010
War Is A Ritual, or Don't Bomb My Tax Haven Please
Notice anything unusual?
The machine gun/infantry predicament made it inevitable that the stalemate would ensue from the North Sea to the Mediterranean. Except one place where an invisible force field (kidding...or am I?) prevents the trenches from expanding into.
And don't buy their explanation that the Swiss were 'neutral'. Belgium was neutral, but the Germans marched right over them regardless in an attempt to outflank the French. So some are more neutral than others, hmm?
And again in WW2. When our chaps were taken POW, where did they run to? Home? That's a lot more difficult than running to der Schweitz, again neutral, and being flown home from this 'neutral' country!
If you were commanding ze Germans in WW2, and unlike Hitler you actually were trying to win, you surely would annex Switzerland immediately and cancel out its neutral status. It would be easy and it would solve a lot of problems, including the easy escape for POWs.
So what do we make of this situation? Two world human sacrifices, and this little neutral country - despite both times offering a strategic advantage to those who would violate its neutrality - remains unscathed (while others like Belgium and Holland are not so lucky).
Magick? Bank accounts?
But whose? Be Eye Ssss
"The BIS is also a frequent target of allegations by conspiracy theorists, many of whom portray it as a front organization through which a wealthy elite controls the world. Some argue that the bank has not helped matters through a culture of secretiveness"
Before any misunderstanding is made, I like Switzerland, especially their neutrality and their militia. But it must be understood that the finance oligarchs have done everything to undermine the neutrality and sovereignty of other nations; they only let places like der Schweitz exist because it suits them. Free trade + bailouts for the banksters, green economy adventure for us. Simple equation.
Did I mention that the Square Mile of London is a tax haven? Yet, it's such a 'good', 'sneaky' tax haven, it somehow does not appear on most lists of tax havens. (Take a look for yourself here)
"London richly deserves its place on the list too. It’s not just because many of the more "usual suspect” jurisdictions–everywhere from Jersey to the Cayman Islands–are all beneficiaries of British protection and support. The truth is that each of these operates as a branch office for the City of London, the square mile that is the epicenter of finance in London.
The City is almost a government in and of itself, within the U.K., wholly captured and controlled by the finance industry that holds for ransom the rest of its economy. From there untold flows move around the world, many hidden by that ultimate British secrecy invention: the trust. Because of the financial power of the City–seen time and time again during the current economic crisis–the government of the U.K. seems quite unable to challenge it, and the transactions the City wants to execute."
Square Mile too secretive, says report
Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the slaves
Britons never never never shall make waves
- Form A Line
- Returning to my Disinfo/Shills Policy
- Wikileaks: a threat to National Security!
- A Flag For England? (Not For Royal British Israel)...
- Latino Brown Beret: "Go back to Europe"
- Moon Find May Point to Habitable Tunnels
- How the US Army is being usurped
- Davy Rockefeller's Vision of the Future
- State Eugenics is back, who do we forcibly sterili...
- Lyndon LaRouche Theatre (1986)
- Inflation.us video: Empty Store Shelves Coming?
- War Is A Ritual, or Don't Bomb My Tax Haven Please...
- Hopi Prophecies and the Gulf Oil Disaster
- Elizardbeth II, Queen of the NWO, Ruler of the UN
- A Little Exercise in Word Switching - Das Racist?
- David Icke and Alex Jones 8/July/10
- On "Supporting the Troops" - Lions led by Etonite ...
- How The Venetian System Was Transplanted Into Engl...
- WTF? Jewish Actors Posing As Muslim Al-Qaeda
- Immigration Gumballs
- KDL (Kosher Defence League) fly Israeli flag and s...
- The Roots of English Hatred Examined
- The Anatomy of a Psychosis
- The Fourth of July
- G20: Black Bloc Morons Given Green Light to Rampag...
- Gordon Duff: Broken Arrow, The Most Dangerous Weap...
- Pat Buchanan - America's Becoming a Babylon Tower ...
- Satanic Tony Blair awarded Liberty Medal, hmm
- ▼ Jul 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)