Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Inflation.us video: Empty Store Shelves Coming?
First of all, I'm not a fan of the gold and silver brokers running sites that, even if they do tell the truth, are clearly pushing feeeeeeeeaaaarrr to sell their products.
Secondly you cannot eat gold or silver so it will not be much use in a real crisis (as a store of wealth superior to government funny money, oh yes, but during food shortages? No)
Thirdly, criticisms aside, take a look at how fragile our convenience society is when even the slightest thing goes wrong. Now hardened criminals, that's one thing. But many many 'law abiding' people (the ones who never saw it coming, I mean) will be ready to kill if the convenience society falls apart, you can be sure of that. They are just as dangerous as the regular criminal population in a crisis.
I don't think it needs to be said, but this video definitely does not only apply to America. It's the entire world coughing up blood (all the money has already been coughed up, it's gone to the bailed-out banking families). The economic reckoning can only be stopped by dethroning (sometimes literally) the financial elite and their debt slavery system; easier said than done.
Empty shelves in Zimbabwe, an extreme example of hyperinflation/price controls due to the crooks running the central bank printing money for themselves...sounds familiar eh? (OK that isn't the sole cause of food shortages in Zim, there's also the disenfranchising of the farmers who just happened to be crackas, I admit, but still)
- Form A Line
- Returning to my Disinfo/Shills Policy
- Wikileaks: a threat to National Security!
- A Flag For England? (Not For Royal British Israel)...
- Latino Brown Beret: "Go back to Europe"
- Moon Find May Point to Habitable Tunnels
- How the US Army is being usurped
- Davy Rockefeller's Vision of the Future
- State Eugenics is back, who do we forcibly sterili...
- Lyndon LaRouche Theatre (1986)
- Inflation.us video: Empty Store Shelves Coming?
- War Is A Ritual, or Don't Bomb My Tax Haven Please...
- Hopi Prophecies and the Gulf Oil Disaster
- Elizardbeth II, Queen of the NWO, Ruler of the UN
- A Little Exercise in Word Switching - Das Racist?
- David Icke and Alex Jones 8/July/10
- On "Supporting the Troops" - Lions led by Etonite ...
- How The Venetian System Was Transplanted Into Engl...
- WTF? Jewish Actors Posing As Muslim Al-Qaeda
- Immigration Gumballs
- KDL (Kosher Defence League) fly Israeli flag and s...
- The Roots of English Hatred Examined
- The Anatomy of a Psychosis
- The Fourth of July
- G20: Black Bloc Morons Given Green Light to Rampag...
- Gordon Duff: Broken Arrow, The Most Dangerous Weap...
- Pat Buchanan - America's Becoming a Babylon Tower ...
- Satanic Tony Blair awarded Liberty Medal, hmm
- ▼ Jul 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)