Sunday, 18 July 2010
How the US Army is being usurped
'Scary' growth of gangs in war zones
Image Source - Gangs of Iraq
Also - this is perhaps the beginning of a future trend in military recruitment - American-based PMCs and to a lesser extent the US Army are recruiting non-US citizens and even people who have never set foot on American soil, offering US citizenship in return for doing tours in Iraq/Afghan/whereverthebankstersbombnext.
I am not aware of the British Army getting up to these kind of tricks - yet - and generally, as far as I am aware, foreigners in Britain are unlikely to join the military, especially Muslims obviously (and why should they want to oppress their relatives?). The economic crisis has eased the difficulty of military recruitment sadly (plenty of people still willing to fight for Rothschild) , not that I disrespect soldiers, because I don't, but the utter waste and exploitation of soldiers...sickening. But then, when was it not?
Anyway I would have little doubt that most British or American soldiers would disobey any order to subjugate their own people (even if it is imposed incrementally, which it obviously will be). But bring in people who have no loyalty, or even in some cases hate the citizens of the country whose government they are serving, and then you've got a different scenario. Gangbangers earning their stripes? Welcome to the 21st century, when the state starts to reveal itself as the gang it is.
- Form A Line
- Returning to my Disinfo/Shills Policy
- Wikileaks: a threat to National Security!
- A Flag For England? (Not For Royal British Israel)...
- Latino Brown Beret: "Go back to Europe"
- Moon Find May Point to Habitable Tunnels
- How the US Army is being usurped
- Davy Rockefeller's Vision of the Future
- State Eugenics is back, who do we forcibly sterili...
- Lyndon LaRouche Theatre (1986)
- Inflation.us video: Empty Store Shelves Coming?
- War Is A Ritual, or Don't Bomb My Tax Haven Please...
- Hopi Prophecies and the Gulf Oil Disaster
- Elizardbeth II, Queen of the NWO, Ruler of the UN
- A Little Exercise in Word Switching - Das Racist?
- David Icke and Alex Jones 8/July/10
- On "Supporting the Troops" - Lions led by Etonite ...
- How The Venetian System Was Transplanted Into Engl...
- WTF? Jewish Actors Posing As Muslim Al-Qaeda
- Immigration Gumballs
- KDL (Kosher Defence League) fly Israeli flag and s...
- The Roots of English Hatred Examined
- The Anatomy of a Psychosis
- The Fourth of July
- G20: Black Bloc Morons Given Green Light to Rampag...
- Gordon Duff: Broken Arrow, The Most Dangerous Weap...
- Pat Buchanan - America's Becoming a Babylon Tower ...
- Satanic Tony Blair awarded Liberty Medal, hmm
- ▼ Jul 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)