Monday, 6 July 2009
Beating the Drums
Those Guardsmen must be freaking out; they are being perpared for war with the very people they are supposed to be protecting. This isn't a rare case, either - such drills have been going on for years (see Police State 2000 for similar drills).
Are you a militia insurgent? Signs you may be one:
- You have a gun (oh! how dangerous of you)
- You prefer the Declaration of Independence to the Patriot Act
- You spread dangerous anti-government sentiments, brainwashing others into your militia cult that says freedom means less government, when we all know that more government means more freedom!
But it really is all quiet on the Western Front.
Britain isn't showing any signs yet of the 'summer of rage' forecasted by police, and the American Tea Parties, though getting some attention, are still relatively low-key.
Though, you have to give the establishment credit - they are trying everything they can to make people angry all of a sudden. I have taken note of this change in the subliminal and overt nature of my TV news recently, with the incessant focusing in on the expenses scandal (which is acting as a distraction to the £1 trillion or more we have given to the banks, by the way). It has been done in such a way as to make the viewer as angry as possible, if you ask me.
What is that supposed to acheive? I don't know. Generally the manipulators of society rely on making people less angry (hence the fluoridation of water, the emphasis on nonviolence, etc), but now all of a suuden they want people to get mad, but not over the real things like bailouts and the monetary system, no, we'll lose it over Jacqui Smith's husband charging us for a porn film.
The establishment wants violence to kick off ASAP so that they can make martial law seem justified both to the goodthinking proles and to the troops who are supposed to be staring down a barrel at their own citizens. This is why they're trying to drum up a fight, after decades of conditioning the people to be domesticated, castrated slaves (which, ironically, is why it's so hard for them to cause sudden unrest).
I am not saying that rebellion isn't a good thing, just that if you care for freedom, perhaps it's important to appreciate which actions will or will not play into the establishment's hands. Don't do what they want you to do.
The handful of inbred scum inhabiting our financial systems today are very scared of you, more so than you ever could be of them or their political/legal/military minions, because at least you are justified in your actions while they never can possess that resolve.
I know nothing of war or revolution, save that it is a last resort, especially when we are considering a mass of unorganised people under opression from a government that many do not understand is opressive. Education is the weapon of choice right now - Information Warfare in the digital era.
But seriously, if black skimasks come to take you to some funny camp, do what you have to do.
And remember: at Lexington Green, the soldiers of the Empire, not the Patriots, fired first.
- ► 2010 (647)
- National ID card a 'no brainer' says home secretar...
- World Food Programme short on funds
- Give pregnant women a swine flu shot
- Federal Reserve approval falling: new poll
- H1N1 vaccine: 10 things you're not supposed to kno...
- 1993 Cartoon Depicts Chip Implantation
- People scavenging meat from wild lions...poor lion...
- Poor De Beers losing profits (sob)
- Gerald Celente: Gold, Frankenfoods, Obamageddon
- Pro-Gun in UK: Dying Breed or Silent Masses?
- Jane Burgermeister
- Conservatives will 'save' economy by licking BoE b...
- How would you like a world war?
- The People shoot down pro-Fed economists
- More on the Times removing Flu article comments
- Metallica - Don't Tread On Me
- Inoculation Squads at your door!
- Swine Flu "Cultured in a Laboratory"
- Israeli Govt hires pro-Israel Talkbackers
- Times scrubs comments from Flu Vaccine article
- The Day It Rained Jelly
- Let CATO settle the healthcare debate
- Stuff to read
- Corporate Environmentalists Defacing our Flag
- Liberty Activist pays property taxes in $1 bills
- But we don't hear about China
- Beating the Drums
- Vaccinating Children While They Sleep
- Blame America First
- Forced Vaccinations in Norway
- Illuminati, Nazis, hidden history
- Educate Before You Vaccinate
- US paid Afghan militants to destabilise Iraq...
- ▼ Jul 2009 (33)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)