Sunday, 5 July 2009
Vaccinating Children While They Sleep
When I first read about this I believed it was a fake. No, it's true - a group called "Shot Fairy" gives kids vaccinations in their sleep.
Taken from their homepage:
Shotfairy.com was founded with one mission in mind: to provide you and your family with safe and convenient vaccinations in the comfort of your home. Our service, currently offered in the South Loop and Beverly neighborhoods of Chicago, Illinois, is designed to ensure the health and safety of your entire family. We offer vaccinations for adults and children. Parents especially appreciate Shotfairy.com’s “sleep time service” where our licensed nurses administer vaccines while your child is sleeping, thereby helping you and your child avoid the pain and anxiety associated with office vaccinations.
And read the description of "Nurse Peggy McKeever". It ends:
Nurse McKeever now vaccinates all of her children and many of her nieces and nephews at home while they sleep.
(Presumably with parental consent of course! Just, the way it's worded, it sounds like injecting sleeping children is an enjoyable pastime for Nurse McKeever.)
The predatory nature of this disgusting operation is mind-boggling. I guess, as someone said in response to the Examiner article on this, they don't have the heart to look the kid in the eye as they shoot them up with mercury.
It truly is a Brave New World, isn't it.
- ► 2010 (647)
- National ID card a 'no brainer' says home secretar...
- World Food Programme short on funds
- Give pregnant women a swine flu shot
- Federal Reserve approval falling: new poll
- H1N1 vaccine: 10 things you're not supposed to kno...
- 1993 Cartoon Depicts Chip Implantation
- People scavenging meat from wild lions...poor lion...
- Poor De Beers losing profits (sob)
- Gerald Celente: Gold, Frankenfoods, Obamageddon
- Pro-Gun in UK: Dying Breed or Silent Masses?
- Jane Burgermeister
- Conservatives will 'save' economy by licking BoE b...
- How would you like a world war?
- The People shoot down pro-Fed economists
- More on the Times removing Flu article comments
- Metallica - Don't Tread On Me
- Inoculation Squads at your door!
- Swine Flu "Cultured in a Laboratory"
- Israeli Govt hires pro-Israel Talkbackers
- Times scrubs comments from Flu Vaccine article
- The Day It Rained Jelly
- Let CATO settle the healthcare debate
- Stuff to read
- Corporate Environmentalists Defacing our Flag
- Liberty Activist pays property taxes in $1 bills
- But we don't hear about China
- Beating the Drums
- Vaccinating Children While They Sleep
- Blame America First
- Forced Vaccinations in Norway
- Illuminati, Nazis, hidden history
- Educate Before You Vaccinate
- US paid Afghan militants to destabilise Iraq...
- ▼ Jul 2009 (33)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)