Saturday, 18 July 2009
The People shoot down pro-Fed economists
Infowars - Shills for the Fed
The second link will display all the comments on one page. Honestly, I don't think there's even ten in 170+ that support the sentiment of the petition.
This is good news, and shows the issue of central banks and the nature of money, is transcending normal political divisions. Austrian School economics is shunned by the 'mainstream' politicians and economists, and people who identify with that theory are considered fringe or kooky, as evidenced by the Wikipedia entry on Austrian School theory.
But even if you love Keynesianism and think it's the best thing in the world ever, you can't ignore the problems posed by having central banks unaccountable to anyone showering their inside friends with money backed only by the general population and their children.
Hey, they can pay more taxes!
Hey, they can put up with their currency being devalued!
Ron Paul on Austrian vs Keynesian Economics
Keynesianism's Last Stand
Methinks your centuries-old scam of 'money changing' is in danger, Illuminist bankers. What is your next move? Try and sell a global currency on the basis that, for now, it's in gold? I'm not sure. You could of course give up now :D
- ► 2010 (647)
- National ID card a 'no brainer' says home secretar...
- World Food Programme short on funds
- Give pregnant women a swine flu shot
- Federal Reserve approval falling: new poll
- H1N1 vaccine: 10 things you're not supposed to kno...
- 1993 Cartoon Depicts Chip Implantation
- People scavenging meat from wild lions...poor lion...
- Poor De Beers losing profits (sob)
- Gerald Celente: Gold, Frankenfoods, Obamageddon
- Pro-Gun in UK: Dying Breed or Silent Masses?
- Jane Burgermeister
- Conservatives will 'save' economy by licking BoE b...
- How would you like a world war?
- The People shoot down pro-Fed economists
- More on the Times removing Flu article comments
- Metallica - Don't Tread On Me
- Inoculation Squads at your door!
- Swine Flu "Cultured in a Laboratory"
- Israeli Govt hires pro-Israel Talkbackers
- Times scrubs comments from Flu Vaccine article
- The Day It Rained Jelly
- Let CATO settle the healthcare debate
- Stuff to read
- Corporate Environmentalists Defacing our Flag
- Liberty Activist pays property taxes in $1 bills
- But we don't hear about China
- Beating the Drums
- Vaccinating Children While They Sleep
- Blame America First
- Forced Vaccinations in Norway
- Illuminati, Nazis, hidden history
- Educate Before You Vaccinate
- US paid Afghan militants to destabilise Iraq...
- ▼ Jul 2009 (33)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)