Thursday, 30 July 2009
Give pregnant women a swine flu shot
ABC News - Pregnant Women especially vulnerable to Swine Flu
Forgetting the fact that even pro-vaccine medical establishment types are wary of the dangers of vaccinating very young babies (see the recommended ages beyond which kids can be injected with the bioweapons here) and how the newfound urgency to vaccinate unborn children seems to present a strange paradox, let's move on to what one respondent said to that article:
I was in college in 1976 and we were all put through a line to get the Swine flu vaccine. We were strongly recommended to get the vaccination to stay in college and as an 18 year old did as I was told. I never did hear of a person at that college getting swine flu before or after the vaccination. Now 33 years later I wonder about this one. I probably need it this time as I have respiratory problems. Will it work, be safe no side effects , be available so that people don't panic like the flu shot a few years ago. Will it become a yearly thing like the flu shot. To many questions i guess
Well, fool you once, shame on them. Fool you twice, shame on you...
"You can fool some of the people all of the time" - Abraham Lincoln
If you read nothing else on the topic of vaccines, read this article (original source) which blows away the pro-vaccine arguments. Injection is not a natural route of entry into the body, which is a major reason why even 'clean vaccines' are harmful to the immune system. But since incidents occur such as Baxter putting live bird flu into vaccines, there's no guarantee of even that level of safety. Do you trust vaccine makers not to poison you, or at least not to check what is in their product to see if it might poison you?
The short answer is vaccine bad, no vaccine good. Your immune system needs strengthening, not weakening, so it may resist this manufactured virus and others.
- ► 2010 (647)
- National ID card a 'no brainer' says home secretar...
- World Food Programme short on funds
- Give pregnant women a swine flu shot
- Federal Reserve approval falling: new poll
- H1N1 vaccine: 10 things you're not supposed to kno...
- 1993 Cartoon Depicts Chip Implantation
- People scavenging meat from wild lions...poor lion...
- Poor De Beers losing profits (sob)
- Gerald Celente: Gold, Frankenfoods, Obamageddon
- Pro-Gun in UK: Dying Breed or Silent Masses?
- Jane Burgermeister
- Conservatives will 'save' economy by licking BoE b...
- How would you like a world war?
- The People shoot down pro-Fed economists
- More on the Times removing Flu article comments
- Metallica - Don't Tread On Me
- Inoculation Squads at your door!
- Swine Flu "Cultured in a Laboratory"
- Israeli Govt hires pro-Israel Talkbackers
- Times scrubs comments from Flu Vaccine article
- The Day It Rained Jelly
- Let CATO settle the healthcare debate
- Stuff to read
- Corporate Environmentalists Defacing our Flag
- Liberty Activist pays property taxes in $1 bills
- But we don't hear about China
- Beating the Drums
- Vaccinating Children While They Sleep
- Blame America First
- Forced Vaccinations in Norway
- Illuminati, Nazis, hidden history
- Educate Before You Vaccinate
- US paid Afghan militants to destabilise Iraq...
- ▼ Jul 2009 (33)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)