Monday, 27 July 2009
People scavenging meat from wild lions...poor lions...
The reason I am drawing your attention to this story is this: no focus is given to the fact that people are doing what they have to do to survive in that situation. If you read the article, without critical thinking, the 'logical' conclusion implied is that we need to let the humans starve so that the lions live. Bad people stealing meat to survive!
I can be pro-animal, but I draw the line at where 'pro-animal' becomes 'anti-human'. In situations of genuine need, and I see no reason why this is not a case of genuine need, humans are priority one in my opinion, every time.
What disturbs me about some of the top animal rights people, and I don't allow this to distract me from genuine animal concerns, are how many (Peter Singer being the prime example) are very anti-human. Singer actually said abortions could be carried out AFTER birth.
And then there's Dr Eric Pianka, in a league of his own. He and his followers view humanity as a plague on the Earth, and in his opinion the vast majority of humans need to be killed off to a 'sustainable' level. But on the other hand animals are so precious...oxymoronic stuff.
So the point is this. Animal welfare is a good cause just like, for example, womens' liberation was a good cause. But both of these causes are also exploited by the establishment to further their anti-human agenda of, in the case of womens' lib, breaking up the family so that everyone would grow up viewing the state as their family; and in the case of animal welfare/environmentalism, using that to justify population reduction, eugenics, and a general devaluing of human life.
Save the planet - kill yourself!
(yes that is a JOKE before I get sued...but if you want to see some people who aren't joking when they say that, then go here)
- ► 2010 (647)
- National ID card a 'no brainer' says home secretar...
- World Food Programme short on funds
- Give pregnant women a swine flu shot
- Federal Reserve approval falling: new poll
- H1N1 vaccine: 10 things you're not supposed to kno...
- 1993 Cartoon Depicts Chip Implantation
- People scavenging meat from wild lions...poor lion...
- Poor De Beers losing profits (sob)
- Gerald Celente: Gold, Frankenfoods, Obamageddon
- Pro-Gun in UK: Dying Breed or Silent Masses?
- Jane Burgermeister
- Conservatives will 'save' economy by licking BoE b...
- How would you like a world war?
- The People shoot down pro-Fed economists
- More on the Times removing Flu article comments
- Metallica - Don't Tread On Me
- Inoculation Squads at your door!
- Swine Flu "Cultured in a Laboratory"
- Israeli Govt hires pro-Israel Talkbackers
- Times scrubs comments from Flu Vaccine article
- The Day It Rained Jelly
- Let CATO settle the healthcare debate
- Stuff to read
- Corporate Environmentalists Defacing our Flag
- Liberty Activist pays property taxes in $1 bills
- But we don't hear about China
- Beating the Drums
- Vaccinating Children While They Sleep
- Blame America First
- Forced Vaccinations in Norway
- Illuminati, Nazis, hidden history
- Educate Before You Vaccinate
- US paid Afghan militants to destabilise Iraq...
- ▼ Jul 2009 (33)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)