Sunday, 19 July 2009
How would you like a world war?
Russia-China warn US that Israeli attack on Iran means 'World War'
(Image: There are various estimates, but it is generally agreed upon that over 50 million people were killed during the Second World War.)
There's little doubt that the Israeli government is wanting to attack Iran. They have a fair amount of popular support for such an action from their own people and from the Americans, despite Iran not actually doing anything. (No, really, Israel can have tons of secret nukes but Iran can't even try to build them?)
All warfare is based on deception. (Sun Tzu)
Russia is, quite rightly in my opinion, uneasy with Western geopolitical operations of both the military and political variety, which have in recent years given them the impression of being surrounded.
China is China, and they would love a war to take their enslaved peoples' minds off of the fact that they are slaves.
Likewise, I am afraid, in the 'democratic' dictatorships of the West.
So, are you looking forward to the prospect of a world war? Who knows, maybe they will forego the customary nukes.
To be honest, I don't believe the elites of the West, Russia or China would be too attracted by the idea of a world war between nuclear powers, the implications of which might well unseat them.
Or maybe the whole world will be destroyed, but historically even in the most tense situations (such as the Cuban Missile Crisis and Able Danger 83) the fingers of all parties have stayed off the nuclear buttons.
Maybe a major, but proxy (Cold War style) conflict is brewing in which the West backs Israel (possibly alongside US-occupied Iraq) and the East backs the Arab states led by Iran.
And Mr Rothschild lends both sides the funds they need to do some population reduction...at 30% compound interest of course.
- ► 2010 (647)
- National ID card a 'no brainer' says home secretar...
- World Food Programme short on funds
- Give pregnant women a swine flu shot
- Federal Reserve approval falling: new poll
- H1N1 vaccine: 10 things you're not supposed to kno...
- 1993 Cartoon Depicts Chip Implantation
- People scavenging meat from wild lions...poor lion...
- Poor De Beers losing profits (sob)
- Gerald Celente: Gold, Frankenfoods, Obamageddon
- Pro-Gun in UK: Dying Breed or Silent Masses?
- Jane Burgermeister
- Conservatives will 'save' economy by licking BoE b...
- How would you like a world war?
- The People shoot down pro-Fed economists
- More on the Times removing Flu article comments
- Metallica - Don't Tread On Me
- Inoculation Squads at your door!
- Swine Flu "Cultured in a Laboratory"
- Israeli Govt hires pro-Israel Talkbackers
- Times scrubs comments from Flu Vaccine article
- The Day It Rained Jelly
- Let CATO settle the healthcare debate
- Stuff to read
- Corporate Environmentalists Defacing our Flag
- Liberty Activist pays property taxes in $1 bills
- But we don't hear about China
- Beating the Drums
- Vaccinating Children While They Sleep
- Blame America First
- Forced Vaccinations in Norway
- Illuminati, Nazis, hidden history
- Educate Before You Vaccinate
- US paid Afghan militants to destabilise Iraq...
- ▼ Jul 2009 (33)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)