Thursday, 20 August 2009
Are you mad about the Lockerbie bomber release?
(Images [above below] not mine)
Story of the day in MSM land, is that the man convicted for these deaths, is freed from prison because he's going to die from cancer. He was serving a minimum 27-year life sentence that absolutely forbade parole hearings etc until that time had been served - but due to his impending death, he didn't get very far with that sentence before today's release.
To be honest, I'm not particularly outraged; in a world of banking criminals stealing and printing trillions, where the elites' lifetime dedication is to advancing eugenics, the fate of a criminal who's going to be dead in a few months just seems like a distraction. But then again I'm not a relative of someone killed in the Lockerbie bombing.
For the record, no I don't think he should have been released - and the welcome home he got landing in Libya didn't make it any better.
Now, let's add a twist to the story, shall we? It seems that the oh so righteous Rothschild minion, real behind-the-scenes leader of the UK Lord Peter Mandelson spoke with Saif Gaddafi, the son of Colonel Gaddafi, the insane Libyan dictator. And this is just a week before the release of the bomber. Aww. I'll leave interpretation of that up to you.
Lo and behold, the end result is that we have a major media distraction issue, which is also unfortunately a huge middle finger to the families of the Lockerbie dead, most of whom are American, so it becomes a foreign sh**storm too.
And another day passes with the press wasting print on a criminal who might well be dead by the time the paper gets recycled. How about reporting on the banks using the Bank of England to steal a trillion pounds? (aka the so called "bailout") How about answering the question everyone wants the answer to about the swine flu vaccine: will it be forced?
Well, the MSM might have to report on these things, if it weren't for all these convenient distractions that, daily, consume the public's limited attention span (MPs expenses, the drawn-out Gurkha immigration battle, swine fear, and now this).
And if you think I'm being cynical, then fine, but remember - this is the government that brought you this gem back in 2001:
"September 11th would be a good day to bury bad news"
In other words, they are ready and willing to manipulate the media for their own ends and don't care what or who (Lockerbie victims' families for example) gets hurt in the process.
- ► 2010 (647)
- How to bring down Obama: a primer
- Nothing new about Ron Paul's message
- Healthy eating bad, UN will tell you what to eat
- TV/Media effects on brain
- Even vaccine developers don't want H1N1 vaccine!
- Preparing students for a "New World Order"
- The big vaccine question
- Lies about a British 'baby boom'.
- Daniel Hannan Reason.tv interview
- Sticks and Stones
- Judge risks neck to expose Fed's bailout records
- Feel good screenshot of the day
- Well maybe there are too many people...
- Can we save the economy by printing money?
- Under The Government of Banks
- Are you mad about the Lockerbie bomber release?
- They don't like the ObamaJoker image...
- What'd I Miss?
- Tea Partying the media doesn't want you to see
- Controversy on my blog!
- Casual debunking: US Army 'urban' uniforms?
- Tamiflu is a costly placebo, a Big Pharma fraud
- Complaints over Iran trial seem hypocritical
- Violence at US townhall over healthcare
- "The conservative hijacking of libertarianism"
- How to defeat the Occult Nutjobs
- Report your fellow citizens, for money
- FKN Newz: Swine Flu Vaccine is Pish
- Pushing forced flu vaccines around the world
- "Juba" the infamous Baghdad Sniper
- Deficit spending IS 'trickle down' economics
- ▼ Aug 2009 (31)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)