Friday, 28 August 2009
The big vaccine question
If you want to get the vaccine, fine, that's your opinion and I don't want to force you not to get it. So don't turn around and try to force me to have a vaccine in the name of the voodoo 'science' known as herd immunity (funny how they consider us to be like cattle, eh?)
So if you want the vaccine, well I can't and don't want to force you not to get 'protection' as you see it, I believe in voluntarism and it's your choice, but I do hope you will look at the information given by people who are against vaccines.
Vaccines Did Not Save Us - 2 Centuries of Official Statistics (evidence that the fall in deadly disease rates during the last 100+ years was not due to vaccines but other factors)
Squalene - a good nutrient when eaten, but what about when injected directly into the blood? Dr Mercola answers. (Squalene is an immune adjuvant used in the new swine flu vaccine)
I quote from the above article:
When a virus is injected into your body in a vaccine, and especially when combined with an immune adjuvant like squalene, your IgA immune system is bypassed and your body’s immune system kicks into high gear in response to the vaccination.
Injecting organisms into your body to provoke immunity is contrary to nature, and vaccination carries enormous potential to do serious damage to your health.
Age of Autism - good site exploring the link between soaring numbers of autistic children and vaccinations.
Similarities between autism and mercury poisoning - Is autism a unique form of mercury poisoning? (Thimerosal, a common vaccine preservative, contains mercury)
Fun fact: Did you know that the Amish, who don't take vaccines, don't suffer from autism?
Most importantly though, is that according to individualist principles and all that is right in the world, we as sovereign citizens can choose for ourselves whether to receive a medical treatment or not...government is not the master of our bodies. The End.
- ► 2010 (647)
- How to bring down Obama: a primer
- Nothing new about Ron Paul's message
- Healthy eating bad, UN will tell you what to eat
- TV/Media effects on brain
- Even vaccine developers don't want H1N1 vaccine!
- Preparing students for a "New World Order"
- The big vaccine question
- Lies about a British 'baby boom'.
- Daniel Hannan Reason.tv interview
- Sticks and Stones
- Judge risks neck to expose Fed's bailout records
- Feel good screenshot of the day
- Well maybe there are too many people...
- Can we save the economy by printing money?
- Under The Government of Banks
- Are you mad about the Lockerbie bomber release?
- They don't like the ObamaJoker image...
- What'd I Miss?
- Tea Partying the media doesn't want you to see
- Controversy on my blog!
- Casual debunking: US Army 'urban' uniforms?
- Tamiflu is a costly placebo, a Big Pharma fraud
- Complaints over Iran trial seem hypocritical
- Violence at US townhall over healthcare
- "The conservative hijacking of libertarianism"
- How to defeat the Occult Nutjobs
- Report your fellow citizens, for money
- FKN Newz: Swine Flu Vaccine is Pish
- Pushing forced flu vaccines around the world
- "Juba" the infamous Baghdad Sniper
- Deficit spending IS 'trickle down' economics
- ▼ Aug 2009 (31)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)