Friday, 28 August 2009
Lies about a British 'baby boom'.
This supposed 'baby boom' is, of course, not supported by the numbers.
Immigrants in Britain have been the primary reason for our sustained population growth over recent years. But this year, birth/death ratios have been at an unusual high thanks to more births.
So, what is our collective fertility rate, remembering that a rate of 2 means a stable population in the long term?
(source: this Times article)
Even in this year of supposed 'baby boom', we haven't had enough kids to stabilise our population for the future. And it gets worse:
Immigrant fertility rate = 2.51
Take the immigrants out of the equation, and our fertility rate in this 'baby boom' year is only 1.84.
Do we want to end up like Russia, which has such apallingly low fertility rates that the state PAYS people to have children? Where there are more abortions than live births? Which has a population that has fallen by six million in 15 years?
And the establishment still tells us big families are bad for the planet and unacceptable? It's a lack of big families that is herding this country towards a demographic crisis! Who's going to support the ageing population, especially when the REAL baby-boomers of the 50s/60s start to retire?
So in short, the world's not overpopulated, in fact Western civilisation is threatened by its inability to reproduce effectively. For now, the world population is rising because the third world is following the same demographic trends we did during the Industrial Revolution and the early 20th Century. But just looking at Europe and North America, we need more kids, not less.
Save the Earth - Start a Family (the fact that this is an un-PC statement, is indicative of the anti-human times we live in!)
Billionaires want to curb 'overpopulation'
Malthus was Wrong
- ► 2010 (647)
- How to bring down Obama: a primer
- Nothing new about Ron Paul's message
- Healthy eating bad, UN will tell you what to eat
- TV/Media effects on brain
- Even vaccine developers don't want H1N1 vaccine!
- Preparing students for a "New World Order"
- The big vaccine question
- Lies about a British 'baby boom'.
- Daniel Hannan Reason.tv interview
- Sticks and Stones
- Judge risks neck to expose Fed's bailout records
- Feel good screenshot of the day
- Well maybe there are too many people...
- Can we save the economy by printing money?
- Under The Government of Banks
- Are you mad about the Lockerbie bomber release?
- They don't like the ObamaJoker image...
- What'd I Miss?
- Tea Partying the media doesn't want you to see
- Controversy on my blog!
- Casual debunking: US Army 'urban' uniforms?
- Tamiflu is a costly placebo, a Big Pharma fraud
- Complaints over Iran trial seem hypocritical
- Violence at US townhall over healthcare
- "The conservative hijacking of libertarianism"
- How to defeat the Occult Nutjobs
- Report your fellow citizens, for money
- FKN Newz: Swine Flu Vaccine is Pish
- Pushing forced flu vaccines around the world
- "Juba" the infamous Baghdad Sniper
- Deficit spending IS 'trickle down' economics
- ▼ Aug 2009 (31)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)