Friday, 7 August 2009
How to defeat the Occult Nutjobs
(Image: Baphomet, a depiction of Satan.)
One symbol that has information regarding it that seems contradictory is the five-pointed star or pentagram. So I read from many different websites to get their version of the history of this symbol, and there are at least three contradicting views on the use of the 5-point star/pentagram...
1. Used the regular way, it is a symbol of moral order and righteousness; while, used upside down, it is a symbol of moral disorder or inverted morality (the concept of inverted morality is central to Satanism; as such, the upside down 5-point star appears on the logo of the Church of Satan).
2. Both uses of it, in pentagram form, are essentially occultic in nature.
3. Both uses of it are good and represent moral order (though this does come from a Freemasonry site)
So I am back where I started, aren't I? Is the regular five pointed star or pentagram symbolic of morality or not? And then I understood how to defeat the occult...
The symbols are meaningless.
They really are. The whole idea of concerning ourselves with symbols, that is what the occult is. If we allow ourselves to become distracted with pointless questions like 'does this symbol represent good or evil', then we might as well be New Ageist Occult Nutjobs ourselves.
So here's how to defeat the occult: ignore their stupid symbology and mysticism.
I could go around carrying the logo of the Church of Satan, I could have a portrait of Baphomet hanging from my living room, but as long as I'm doing good that's all that matters. I could have a cross or a 5-point star (if you believe that represents morality) or whatever else, but if I'm doing evil then that's all that matters.
I believe it is this concern with symbolism, amplified no doubt a hundred times, that leads hardcore Occultists to justify all sorts of horrible things like ritual sacrifices, because symbolic things like rituals matter more than real morals.
Don't be afraid of a few symbols and voodoo tricks, occultists are losers - in this life, if you're an atheist, and forever, if you're a theist...
It should be noted that I believe the primary concern of even the most hardcore religious fanatic (which I certainly am not) ought to be the actions and not beliefs of the occult cult. Likewise, atheists, this isn't about religious arguments. If ritual human sacrifices don't make everyone sick - and angry - I don't know what will.
- ► 2010 (647)
- How to bring down Obama: a primer
- Nothing new about Ron Paul's message
- Healthy eating bad, UN will tell you what to eat
- TV/Media effects on brain
- Even vaccine developers don't want H1N1 vaccine!
- Preparing students for a "New World Order"
- The big vaccine question
- Lies about a British 'baby boom'.
- Daniel Hannan Reason.tv interview
- Sticks and Stones
- Judge risks neck to expose Fed's bailout records
- Feel good screenshot of the day
- Well maybe there are too many people...
- Can we save the economy by printing money?
- Under The Government of Banks
- Are you mad about the Lockerbie bomber release?
- They don't like the ObamaJoker image...
- What'd I Miss?
- Tea Partying the media doesn't want you to see
- Controversy on my blog!
- Casual debunking: US Army 'urban' uniforms?
- Tamiflu is a costly placebo, a Big Pharma fraud
- Complaints over Iran trial seem hypocritical
- Violence at US townhall over healthcare
- "The conservative hijacking of libertarianism"
- How to defeat the Occult Nutjobs
- Report your fellow citizens, for money
- FKN Newz: Swine Flu Vaccine is Pish
- Pushing forced flu vaccines around the world
- "Juba" the infamous Baghdad Sniper
- Deficit spending IS 'trickle down' economics
- ▼ Aug 2009 (31)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)