Tuesday, 4 August 2009
Pushing forced flu vaccines around the world
(And remember, even if you think the H1N1 vaccine is wonderful and is going to save millions of people with its squalene, the most important thing is that the sovereign individual has the inalienable right to opt out of any medical treatment.)
Those that don't openly say 'mandatory' or 'forced' but imply such by saying that everyone will be immunised, and not mentioning anything about opting out:
Canada (and for extra bonus points, read some of the creepy pro-forced vaccine people here)
Mexico (interesting that they apparently already have a vaccine...how is that?)
Suggested or declared vaccination programs that are to be mandatory:
Saudi Arabia (suggested, Hajj pilgrims)
France (declared, all over 3 months)
UAE (declared, all school students)
Other vaccination schemes:
Italy (15% population in specific demographic groups, no mention of opting out)
Germany (25% population 'eligible', option to refuse vaccine)
No declared mass vaccination scheme (for now at least):
This is, of course, a work in progress.
- ► 2010 (647)
- How to bring down Obama: a primer
- Nothing new about Ron Paul's message
- Healthy eating bad, UN will tell you what to eat
- TV/Media effects on brain
- Even vaccine developers don't want H1N1 vaccine!
- Preparing students for a "New World Order"
- The big vaccine question
- Lies about a British 'baby boom'.
- Daniel Hannan Reason.tv interview
- Sticks and Stones
- Judge risks neck to expose Fed's bailout records
- Feel good screenshot of the day
- Well maybe there are too many people...
- Can we save the economy by printing money?
- Under The Government of Banks
- Are you mad about the Lockerbie bomber release?
- They don't like the ObamaJoker image...
- What'd I Miss?
- Tea Partying the media doesn't want you to see
- Controversy on my blog!
- Casual debunking: US Army 'urban' uniforms?
- Tamiflu is a costly placebo, a Big Pharma fraud
- Complaints over Iran trial seem hypocritical
- Violence at US townhall over healthcare
- "The conservative hijacking of libertarianism"
- How to defeat the Occult Nutjobs
- Report your fellow citizens, for money
- FKN Newz: Swine Flu Vaccine is Pish
- Pushing forced flu vaccines around the world
- "Juba" the infamous Baghdad Sniper
- Deficit spending IS 'trickle down' economics
- ▼ Aug 2009 (31)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)