Monday, 24 August 2009
Well maybe there are too many people...
BBC piece predicts overpopulation crisis by 2030
Economist debate - Too many people?
Y'see, how it works, is the eugenicists convince you that there are too many people (by lying about the scarcity of resources, environmental impacts, projections of population etc) - then you embrace their evil as a solution.
Obama's science czar co-wrote a book called Ecoscience, which has some interesting propositions you might like to see for yourself. This is a high ranking government official with those opinions, just so it's clear.
Do I believe the world would be better off with fewer people? Maybe, maybe not. But there are two major fallacies to this:
1. Any solution to artificially reduce population is inherently evil, whether it's more abortions, sterilisations, birth licensing/one child policies etc. This far outweighs any perceived benefit.
2. We are just fine as we are and most of the arguments about 'too many people, too few resources' are flawed and based on globalist-created artificial scarcity frauds such as Peak Oil.
If you think there are too many people, then the answer is fairly simple: go and kill yourself! For Mother Earth...
- ► 2010 (647)
- How to bring down Obama: a primer
- Nothing new about Ron Paul's message
- Healthy eating bad, UN will tell you what to eat
- TV/Media effects on brain
- Even vaccine developers don't want H1N1 vaccine!
- Preparing students for a "New World Order"
- The big vaccine question
- Lies about a British 'baby boom'.
- Daniel Hannan Reason.tv interview
- Sticks and Stones
- Judge risks neck to expose Fed's bailout records
- Feel good screenshot of the day
- Well maybe there are too many people...
- Can we save the economy by printing money?
- Under The Government of Banks
- Are you mad about the Lockerbie bomber release?
- They don't like the ObamaJoker image...
- What'd I Miss?
- Tea Partying the media doesn't want you to see
- Controversy on my blog!
- Casual debunking: US Army 'urban' uniforms?
- Tamiflu is a costly placebo, a Big Pharma fraud
- Complaints over Iran trial seem hypocritical
- Violence at US townhall over healthcare
- "The conservative hijacking of libertarianism"
- How to defeat the Occult Nutjobs
- Report your fellow citizens, for money
- FKN Newz: Swine Flu Vaccine is Pish
- Pushing forced flu vaccines around the world
- "Juba" the infamous Baghdad Sniper
- Deficit spending IS 'trickle down' economics
- ▼ Aug 2009 (31)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)