Tuesday, 11 August 2009
Casual debunking: US Army 'urban' uniforms?
So now it falls to moi to provide a public service (unlike govt run ones, this is actually free) and explain why the following is totally bogus:
Taken from this comment at this article
The comments on these post are censored, I don’t know why. I still believe in Alex, just not sure why some posts get pulled. I have a good friend in the garment industry and she tells me all the new orders for BDU’s coming in are for the urban camo not desert camo. I don’t think the military has ever placed orders for urban camo, but I could be wrong. Maybe Alex knows about this and is just not ready to break the story yet.
This is written in the style of an innocent, honest citizen enquiring about a concern that they have heard. Sob. Somebody help them out. OK, I will.
You see, the US Army certainly did use their '3 color' desert camo during the invasion of Iraq:
The problem is, since 2005 (being lenient it may have taken until 2006+ to phase in for all), most or all US Army units have worn a new pattern called ACU, which might be called 'urban' due to its high content of grey:
So to summise, the rumour is unfounded bs. The US Army already has 'urban' uniforms (they don't call them urban, but you get what I'm saying here), so yes any new camo clothing for them has been of that variety for, oh I don't know, FOUR YEARS now.
Hardly a dark secret about to be revealed by information crusaders and become a top story in the alternative media, no?
For imagination, creativity and again (probably) succeeding in de facto slandering Patriot movement websites in the minds of undecided readers, I think the troll should be given a raise, or at least some bovine growth hormone milk or aspartame Cola. Or some fluoride. Mmm, fluoride.
What are working conditions like when the state pays you to verbally defecate on enemies of criminal regimes? Perhaps you need a union?
How about the SOVIET Boot Lickers' Organisation for Change?
People On Line, Pretty Obvious Trolls?
Internet Disinformation Industry Agents' Movement Intervention Nexus?
Association for Discreditors Of Liberty and Freedom?
...or maybe you Mean Awful Ogres don't need one.
- ► 2010 (647)
- How to bring down Obama: a primer
- Nothing new about Ron Paul's message
- Healthy eating bad, UN will tell you what to eat
- TV/Media effects on brain
- Even vaccine developers don't want H1N1 vaccine!
- Preparing students for a "New World Order"
- The big vaccine question
- Lies about a British 'baby boom'.
- Daniel Hannan Reason.tv interview
- Sticks and Stones
- Judge risks neck to expose Fed's bailout records
- Feel good screenshot of the day
- Well maybe there are too many people...
- Can we save the economy by printing money?
- Under The Government of Banks
- Are you mad about the Lockerbie bomber release?
- They don't like the ObamaJoker image...
- What'd I Miss?
- Tea Partying the media doesn't want you to see
- Controversy on my blog!
- Casual debunking: US Army 'urban' uniforms?
- Tamiflu is a costly placebo, a Big Pharma fraud
- Complaints over Iran trial seem hypocritical
- Violence at US townhall over healthcare
- "The conservative hijacking of libertarianism"
- How to defeat the Occult Nutjobs
- Report your fellow citizens, for money
- FKN Newz: Swine Flu Vaccine is Pish
- Pushing forced flu vaccines around the world
- "Juba" the infamous Baghdad Sniper
- Deficit spending IS 'trickle down' economics
- ▼ Aug 2009 (31)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)