Thursday, 27 August 2009
Sticks and Stones
If you think more government is bad for you, you're an 'anarchist' kook.
If you think normalising holding people without trial and torturing them, regardless of how heinous their alleged crime is, sets a dangerous legal precedent, you're 'with the terrorists'.
If you read history, find that leaders often stage attacks against their own people (Hitler's Reichstag Fire best modern example) to gather support for action against an enemy and then apply this historical norm to the modern threat posed by Al-CIAda, citing such evidence as Dr Steven Jones' peer-reviewed paper confirming nanothermite explosive was present in the dust of the WTC towers, you're a conspiracy theorist.
If you think political leaders should conform to citizenship laws as much as everyone else, and provide evidence of such, then you're a crazy birther.
If you think we are fine with our current population, and in fact the Earth can accommodate much more than our current population, and there are plenty of resources to sustain our population indefinitely, you are with Big Oil and you hate the Earth.
If you think vaccines actually harm, not help, the immunity of people (individually and collectively) then you're a paranoid anti-medicine nut.
If you question for a moment the legitimacy of the United Nations and why all nations should be subordinate to a world government run by the super-wealthy, then you're a fringe wacko.
If you think the government and government-corporate media put forward these stereotypes and associations as a form of thought control and brainwashing to control public opinion in terms of what is and is not 'politically correct', then you're just insane.
So I may be a hippy pothead anarchist kook conspiracy theorist crazy birther, a paranoid anti-medicine nut fringe wacko, just insane. Depends on who you ask I guess.
At least I don't want to be a slave and kneel before the masters of this world. Do you?
Global War on Terrorism with International Military Response
Global Flu Pandemic with WHO Emergency Response
Global Financial Crisis with World Regulatory Response
Global Warming Crisis with World Carbon Tax 'Solution'
That's at least four fake/artificial major crises Mr Rockefeller can choose from.
(libertystickers.com source for most of the images)
- ► 2010 (647)
- How to bring down Obama: a primer
- Nothing new about Ron Paul's message
- Healthy eating bad, UN will tell you what to eat
- TV/Media effects on brain
- Even vaccine developers don't want H1N1 vaccine!
- Preparing students for a "New World Order"
- The big vaccine question
- Lies about a British 'baby boom'.
- Daniel Hannan Reason.tv interview
- Sticks and Stones
- Judge risks neck to expose Fed's bailout records
- Feel good screenshot of the day
- Well maybe there are too many people...
- Can we save the economy by printing money?
- Under The Government of Banks
- Are you mad about the Lockerbie bomber release?
- They don't like the ObamaJoker image...
- What'd I Miss?
- Tea Partying the media doesn't want you to see
- Controversy on my blog!
- Casual debunking: US Army 'urban' uniforms?
- Tamiflu is a costly placebo, a Big Pharma fraud
- Complaints over Iran trial seem hypocritical
- Violence at US townhall over healthcare
- "The conservative hijacking of libertarianism"
- How to defeat the Occult Nutjobs
- Report your fellow citizens, for money
- FKN Newz: Swine Flu Vaccine is Pish
- Pushing forced flu vaccines around the world
- "Juba" the infamous Baghdad Sniper
- Deficit spending IS 'trickle down' economics
- ▼ Aug 2009 (31)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)