Tuesday, 2 February 2010
The BBC's Huge Financial Stake In Climate Change Alarmism
Biased BBC: Fingers In Pies...
Guess what? The man responsible for looking after the fat pensions of the boys and girls at the BBC is a climate change fanatic, and he is part of an international group of investment managers who bust a gut to invest in 'climate change' schemes. He's called Peter Dunscombe, and he runs the £8.2bn corporation pension fund, advising trustees on a day-to-day basis about their investments. Mr Dunscombe, who addresses conferences about 'ethical investments', is also chairman of the Institutional Investment Group on Climate Change(IIGCC), which has 47 members and manages four trillion euros' worth of investments; yes, four trillion. Their goal is to find as many 'climate change' investment opportunities as possible:
The IIGCC Investor Statement on Climate change was launched in October 2006. Asset owners and asset managers who signed the Statement committed to increasing their focus on climate change in their own processes and in their engagement with companies and governments.
So now we really know why BBC staffers are so fanatical about 'climate change'. It's naked self-interest. In 2008, there were 18,736 contributors to the BBC pension fund; every man jack of them benefits from climate alarmism.
(h/t anonymous eagle-eyed B-BBC contributor)
Update: I've been going through the latest BBC Pensions Trust report, and it reveals that Helen Boaden, who is the overall boss of the BBC's news and current affairs operation, was appointed to the trust in 2008. So the woman who tells environment reporters such as Roger Harrabin and Richard Black that the science is settled also works to maximise the returns of the pension fund with Peter Dunscombe. I thought that needed spelling out fully, just in case any subtleties might be missed.
- "Karl Rove, You Are A Bad Man Sir"
- What Was COP15 Really Like?
- Heresy! - Christian Gnostics
- David Icke and Alex Jones, Over Time
- The Untold History of Jewish Opposition to Zionism...
- Chemtrails: A Mystery
- Dr. Evil Wasn't Counting on Fiat Monetary Inflatio...
- Lamebook - Rebellion of the Stupid
- Another Interesting 'Fnord'
- David Icke, the Lizards and the Jews
- Cheers, Globalist Gordon
- How to Eradicate a Disease - Change Its Name
- Nigel Farage: Who is Herman van Rompuy?
- British Soldiers: 17000 AWOL cases since 2003
- So Ridiculous I Had To Post It
- Toyota vs Big Pharma
- Who Got The Tea Parties Started?
- More Doctors Prefer the AK-Vaccine-47 Rifle by Mer...
- One Thousand Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tru...
- An excercise in doublethink: Global Weirding
- Ron Paul vs Fascist Ex-Bushies
- Megadeth: 44 Minutes (North Hollywood Shootout)
- Epic Beard Man: a folk hero
- Daily Mail: Mass Immigration is a Multiculturalist...
- Global Warming will cause...er...something
- How Did These Terrorists Get British Passports?
- "Pro Defence Libertarian"
- Iran Sanctions, just like Iraq, right?
- Why We Should Witch Hunt 9/11 Truthers
- The UK's So-Called Climategate "Inquiry"
- Local BNP Activism
- No, it's the Conspiracy Theorists who peddle the p...
- David Icke on Bohemian Grove
- BBC Poll: Climate Scepticism Rising
- Mark Dice on the Roots of the Illuminati
- "Israel Please, No More Bin Laden Tapes, Nobody Is...
- How dare you expose my corruption on TV! - Tim Yeo...
- What did Marx really mean by Peace? What do we all...
- Propaganda: Mixing of the Good and the Bad
- Michael Mann as innocent as OJ
- Obama can save Presidency...by Bombing Iran!
- Lord Monckton debates Climate Change on Aussie rad...
- The BBC's Huge Financial Stake In Climate Change A...
- ▼ Feb 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)