Tuesday, 16 February 2010
Iran Sanctions, just like Iraq, right?
Does anyone give a damn that the Iraq sanctions killed up to a million people (the UN's own figures say half a million children) during the 90s and early 2000s? But, they're not human anyway, so waste them en masse, right? But oh, if we sanction your country, declare it a 'no-fly' zone patrolled by our aircraft, and you shoot at them, that's a violation of sanctions and 'International Law'. What crap.
Can you imagine if the EU, Russia and China sanctioned the US, shut off all oil trade, declared that the if the American People didn't like it, they should overthrow their leader and put in someone more ChiCom-friendly? (yes more ChiCom friendly than Obama). You know what you would do.
But that wouldn't happen, right? You are Untouchable America. The World Police.
You are not the world police. For this be grateful. It is not your duty to die trying to stop rogue nations. Good. No-one deserves to be given that dirty task.
Sanctions are an act of WAR. We used to call them blockades before political correctness Newspeak messed with the language. No one gets in or out. That is an initiation of WAR. Get it through your thick skulls before shrapnel goes through the skulls of more of (probably not your) American kids. Your government is not trying to protect you, they want you distracted from the economic pillaging going on closer to home. And they sure as hell don't give a flying F-16 about the troops.
But who will protect Israel?...
Israel, as all nations (including Iran, by the way) has a right to defend itself. Anyone attacks Israel, they have their own nukes including their infamous Samson Option which would mean even if Israel got nuked (not as frikkin likely as some people seem to think) they would annihilate whoever did it. Let MAD work like it did in the Cold War.
And by the way, it's a little rich that Israel complains Iran might have secret nukes, when they actually do have secret nukes and are still holding that guy who was a whistleblower on the secret Israeli nuclear project. But they're not Muslim, so one rule for 'them' and another rule for 'us' ("Judeo Christians", as the neocons view it) right?
But let's suppose you're really racist or whatever and you think all Muslims must die. (Strange considering how much you same people were all in love with the CIA backed Green Revolution, huh?) Now, there are other minority groups in Iran too. Much is made of Iranian Jews, for example. Sanctions against Iran hurt them too. What about the family of Neda, the 'green martyr'? They are affected also. How many of the anti-Ahmadinejad protestors turn against the US because of the impact of the sanction on their life? How many turn around and back Ahmadinejad, because it looks like he's the only one who will oppose US intervention in Iran?
The only sound foreign policy is a leave-alone policy. Nation building is a joke, as Afghanistan and Iraq have showed. Sanctions on Iran harm the very people who could help, and I don't like to use the Newspeak term, 'reform' that nation.
- "Karl Rove, You Are A Bad Man Sir"
- What Was COP15 Really Like?
- Heresy! - Christian Gnostics
- David Icke and Alex Jones, Over Time
- The Untold History of Jewish Opposition to Zionism...
- Chemtrails: A Mystery
- Dr. Evil Wasn't Counting on Fiat Monetary Inflatio...
- Lamebook - Rebellion of the Stupid
- Another Interesting 'Fnord'
- David Icke, the Lizards and the Jews
- Cheers, Globalist Gordon
- How to Eradicate a Disease - Change Its Name
- Nigel Farage: Who is Herman van Rompuy?
- British Soldiers: 17000 AWOL cases since 2003
- So Ridiculous I Had To Post It
- Toyota vs Big Pharma
- Who Got The Tea Parties Started?
- More Doctors Prefer the AK-Vaccine-47 Rifle by Mer...
- One Thousand Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tru...
- An excercise in doublethink: Global Weirding
- Ron Paul vs Fascist Ex-Bushies
- Megadeth: 44 Minutes (North Hollywood Shootout)
- Epic Beard Man: a folk hero
- Daily Mail: Mass Immigration is a Multiculturalist...
- Global Warming will cause...er...something
- How Did These Terrorists Get British Passports?
- "Pro Defence Libertarian"
- Iran Sanctions, just like Iraq, right?
- Why We Should Witch Hunt 9/11 Truthers
- The UK's So-Called Climategate "Inquiry"
- Local BNP Activism
- No, it's the Conspiracy Theorists who peddle the p...
- David Icke on Bohemian Grove
- BBC Poll: Climate Scepticism Rising
- Mark Dice on the Roots of the Illuminati
- "Israel Please, No More Bin Laden Tapes, Nobody Is...
- How dare you expose my corruption on TV! - Tim Yeo...
- What did Marx really mean by Peace? What do we all...
- Propaganda: Mixing of the Good and the Bad
- Michael Mann as innocent as OJ
- Obama can save Presidency...by Bombing Iran!
- Lord Monckton debates Climate Change on Aussie rad...
- The BBC's Huge Financial Stake In Climate Change A...
- ▼ Feb 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)