Friday, 26 February 2010
David Icke, the Lizards and the Jews
Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5
Icke was/is right about a lot of things, ya know. As I say, is he a crazy genius or just crazy? I tend toward the former.
Little side note re part 2: I think it's fantastic that Jones and Icke started to unite and not in-fight a few years ago. I am not one of those who believes either of these figures to be a 'shill', they just have different opinions and ways of reaching people. And they are flawed average human beings in fairly difficult circumstances that would drive many others insane. I'll have to write about my views on Jones soon enough...
As for the racists and neo-Nazis, well they're always going to be around, much like racist black people or for that matter racist Zionist Jews or racist Nazi Germans or racist Fundamentalist Islamists. The agenda of groups like the ADL has nothing to do with stopping racism and everything to do with setting a precedent to crush free speech.
1. Ban freedom of expression for Nazis, Holocaust Deniers etc.
2. Equate every other dissenting view that exists with Nazism and Holocaust Denial. (maybe make them wear little yellow stars?)
3. EnDgAmE Nazi Style Thought-Police State.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for those we disagree with, we don't believe in it at all" (that includes Holocaust Deniers who are currently imprisoned, by the way, or do your principles not apply to everyone?)
If you want to hear more of Icke's actual views, not what some anti-free speech cranks think are his views, see his (7hrs long) presentation here. Perhaps have some kind of drinking game - drink every time he mentions 'Jews'. Guarantee you'll finish sobre. And perhaps a little more aware of...many things. (That thing took me a week to get through, lol)
- "Karl Rove, You Are A Bad Man Sir"
- What Was COP15 Really Like?
- Heresy! - Christian Gnostics
- David Icke and Alex Jones, Over Time
- The Untold History of Jewish Opposition to Zionism...
- Chemtrails: A Mystery
- Dr. Evil Wasn't Counting on Fiat Monetary Inflatio...
- Lamebook - Rebellion of the Stupid
- Another Interesting 'Fnord'
- David Icke, the Lizards and the Jews
- Cheers, Globalist Gordon
- How to Eradicate a Disease - Change Its Name
- Nigel Farage: Who is Herman van Rompuy?
- British Soldiers: 17000 AWOL cases since 2003
- So Ridiculous I Had To Post It
- Toyota vs Big Pharma
- Who Got The Tea Parties Started?
- More Doctors Prefer the AK-Vaccine-47 Rifle by Mer...
- One Thousand Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tru...
- An excercise in doublethink: Global Weirding
- Ron Paul vs Fascist Ex-Bushies
- Megadeth: 44 Minutes (North Hollywood Shootout)
- Epic Beard Man: a folk hero
- Daily Mail: Mass Immigration is a Multiculturalist...
- Global Warming will cause...er...something
- How Did These Terrorists Get British Passports?
- "Pro Defence Libertarian"
- Iran Sanctions, just like Iraq, right?
- Why We Should Witch Hunt 9/11 Truthers
- The UK's So-Called Climategate "Inquiry"
- Local BNP Activism
- No, it's the Conspiracy Theorists who peddle the p...
- David Icke on Bohemian Grove
- BBC Poll: Climate Scepticism Rising
- Mark Dice on the Roots of the Illuminati
- "Israel Please, No More Bin Laden Tapes, Nobody Is...
- How dare you expose my corruption on TV! - Tim Yeo...
- What did Marx really mean by Peace? What do we all...
- Propaganda: Mixing of the Good and the Bad
- Michael Mann as innocent as OJ
- Obama can save Presidency...by Bombing Iran!
- Lord Monckton debates Climate Change on Aussie rad...
- The BBC's Huge Financial Stake In Climate Change A...
- ▼ Feb 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)