Thursday, 4 February 2010
Propaganda: Mixing of the Good and the Bad
the Soros agenda:
• promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive nation
Overall good, with the caveat that other nations are generally more oppressive
•promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the United States
•opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
•depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and immoral
Good (it's time someone did)
•promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws
Promoting freedom of movement OK, promoting mass immigration bad
•promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes
•promoting social welfare benefits and amnesty for illegal aliens
•defending the civil rights and liberties of suspected anti-American terrorists and their abettors
•financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of the political Left
None of my damn business
•advocating America’s unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending
Disarmament bad, cutting spending good
•opposing the death penalty in all circumstances
I lean good on this one
•promoting socialized medicine in the United States
Bad bad bad
•promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained, is ’not clean air and clean water, [but] rather … the demolition of technological/industrial civilization”
•bringing American foreign policy under the control of the United Nations
•promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business world alike
•promoting taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand
•advocating stricter gun-control measures
Off the scale, crimes-against-humanity bad
•advocating the legalization of marijuana
Good (shame he chickens out on legalising heroin and crack, in my opinion)
I would like to add a few:
- Telling the left they can simultaneously oppose one military atrocity in Iraq, yet defend another identical occupation in Afghanistan
- Promoting pro-Israel, pro-ethnic cleansing views amongst the left wing
- Profiting from others' misfortune to the extent that you can proclaim you are 'having a great crisis' (which you clearly were involved in creating since you saw it coming)
That will do. Did I mention Soros was a Nazi collaborator who pretended to be a Christian during the Holocaust, but at the same time had no problem with serving his more pure masters? Then he was whisked off to Britain, the real global Nazi HQ, straight after the war to be trained as I guess a replacement for Goebbels. A Jewish Nazi. Interesting.
- "Karl Rove, You Are A Bad Man Sir"
- What Was COP15 Really Like?
- Heresy! - Christian Gnostics
- David Icke and Alex Jones, Over Time
- The Untold History of Jewish Opposition to Zionism...
- Chemtrails: A Mystery
- Dr. Evil Wasn't Counting on Fiat Monetary Inflatio...
- Lamebook - Rebellion of the Stupid
- Another Interesting 'Fnord'
- David Icke, the Lizards and the Jews
- Cheers, Globalist Gordon
- How to Eradicate a Disease - Change Its Name
- Nigel Farage: Who is Herman van Rompuy?
- British Soldiers: 17000 AWOL cases since 2003
- So Ridiculous I Had To Post It
- Toyota vs Big Pharma
- Who Got The Tea Parties Started?
- More Doctors Prefer the AK-Vaccine-47 Rifle by Mer...
- One Thousand Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tru...
- An excercise in doublethink: Global Weirding
- Ron Paul vs Fascist Ex-Bushies
- Megadeth: 44 Minutes (North Hollywood Shootout)
- Epic Beard Man: a folk hero
- Daily Mail: Mass Immigration is a Multiculturalist...
- Global Warming will cause...er...something
- How Did These Terrorists Get British Passports?
- "Pro Defence Libertarian"
- Iran Sanctions, just like Iraq, right?
- Why We Should Witch Hunt 9/11 Truthers
- The UK's So-Called Climategate "Inquiry"
- Local BNP Activism
- No, it's the Conspiracy Theorists who peddle the p...
- David Icke on Bohemian Grove
- BBC Poll: Climate Scepticism Rising
- Mark Dice on the Roots of the Illuminati
- "Israel Please, No More Bin Laden Tapes, Nobody Is...
- How dare you expose my corruption on TV! - Tim Yeo...
- What did Marx really mean by Peace? What do we all...
- Propaganda: Mixing of the Good and the Bad
- Michael Mann as innocent as OJ
- Obama can save Presidency...by Bombing Iran!
- Lord Monckton debates Climate Change on Aussie rad...
- The BBC's Huge Financial Stake In Climate Change A...
- ▼ Feb 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)