Friday, 12 February 2010
Why We Should Witch Hunt 9/11 Truthers
(One example of a subversive 9/11 troof picture. Actually, it shows how little the troofers know - the joke is a 'good one', because jet fuel didn't do 9/11, Islamic Terrorists did.)
Back in the last century, it was simpler. We could just declare a war and people would turn up to fight when told to. However, since Vietnam, hippies have tried to subvert the culture of patriotism that keeps us fighting the good fight. The fight against Commies, Liberals, Foreigners and Independent Rogue Nations. It almost makes me weep to think of the flag, think how free we are because of all the wars we fight. If we were whiny pacifists we would be enslaved by Commies.
Now there are some people who say that war is the health of the State. But let me tell you that I have it on good authority these people are the same Commies, Hippies and Whiny Liberals who have been working to weaken our proud military and stab our troops in the back for decades. Now I know that some veterans are anti-war too, but that just shows how prevalent the Commie anti-troop propaganda is. We need to inform them that what they did was right, and that their comrades did not die in vain. They died so that we could be free. If they had not died, in fact, we would not be free at all. You could say that the more troops die, the freer we get.
So the latest far-left dangerous fad on the Internet is 9/11 truth. This sickening, unpatriotic movement blames America for 9/11. I tell you, when I look up at a flag and pledge myself to it, I do not think of a nation ruled by people who could do such things. I look up and see patriotic leaders (except the Liberal pussies) who work hard to defend the nation from all subversives. It is not possible that 9/11 could have been an inside job; what's more, it distracts from the real threat which are the Afghan cave dwellers. They are the primary threat to freedom, and must be eradicated or converted to Christianity so that they appreciate freedom as much as we do.
Communist propaganda says that Joseph McCarthy was an agent of tyranny; that his purge of suspected Communists was detrimental to liberty. I say, when it comes to eradicating threats to our security, the ends justify the means.
So who's up for having an Inquisition into who may have ties to the Terrorist 9/11 Truth movement? You'll need lie detectors, pitchforks, lots of water, and a flag (if you're not using it to waterboard someone, you can always wrap yourself in it).
Your country's future depends on it.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
- "Karl Rove, You Are A Bad Man Sir"
- What Was COP15 Really Like?
- Heresy! - Christian Gnostics
- David Icke and Alex Jones, Over Time
- The Untold History of Jewish Opposition to Zionism...
- Chemtrails: A Mystery
- Dr. Evil Wasn't Counting on Fiat Monetary Inflatio...
- Lamebook - Rebellion of the Stupid
- Another Interesting 'Fnord'
- David Icke, the Lizards and the Jews
- Cheers, Globalist Gordon
- How to Eradicate a Disease - Change Its Name
- Nigel Farage: Who is Herman van Rompuy?
- British Soldiers: 17000 AWOL cases since 2003
- So Ridiculous I Had To Post It
- Toyota vs Big Pharma
- Who Got The Tea Parties Started?
- More Doctors Prefer the AK-Vaccine-47 Rifle by Mer...
- One Thousand Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tru...
- An excercise in doublethink: Global Weirding
- Ron Paul vs Fascist Ex-Bushies
- Megadeth: 44 Minutes (North Hollywood Shootout)
- Epic Beard Man: a folk hero
- Daily Mail: Mass Immigration is a Multiculturalist...
- Global Warming will cause...er...something
- How Did These Terrorists Get British Passports?
- "Pro Defence Libertarian"
- Iran Sanctions, just like Iraq, right?
- Why We Should Witch Hunt 9/11 Truthers
- The UK's So-Called Climategate "Inquiry"
- Local BNP Activism
- No, it's the Conspiracy Theorists who peddle the p...
- David Icke on Bohemian Grove
- BBC Poll: Climate Scepticism Rising
- Mark Dice on the Roots of the Illuminati
- "Israel Please, No More Bin Laden Tapes, Nobody Is...
- How dare you expose my corruption on TV! - Tim Yeo...
- What did Marx really mean by Peace? What do we all...
- Propaganda: Mixing of the Good and the Bad
- Michael Mann as innocent as OJ
- Obama can save Presidency...by Bombing Iran!
- Lord Monckton debates Climate Change on Aussie rad...
- The BBC's Huge Financial Stake In Climate Change A...
- ▼ Feb 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)