Sunday, 21 February 2010
An excercise in doublethink: Global Weirding
To that I would add that falling back on the whole thing about 'being more environmentally responsible' is crap, it implies that everyone who disagrees with AGW doesn't give a damn about anything except where the next oil field is.
I don't care about your sissy invyroments! - GW sceptic stereotype? Some truth to it I guess.
It's one thing to be 'more environmentally responsible'. Recycling is good! Using less stuff you don't need is good! As are all the new sources of energy. Fantastic. And you get to rely less on the corrupt oil monopolist thugs. Also good.
But that is not what AGW is about. We are told that cow farts and SUVs are responsible for creating 'global warming'/'climate change'/'climate chaos' and so we must be slapped across the face with big punishing taxes and ultimately population control to save us from ourselves. The oceans are acidifying, the glaciers are melting, polar bears are going to die, the globe is warming, the globe is warming!!! (Now Pay Me)
There needs to be a reconciliation between environmentalists (real ones, not Blood and Gore) and those who oppose carbon taxes. Because this $cam is designed partially to drive people back into their korporate kontrolled konsumerism, which may not be 'killing the planet', not imminently anyway, but it is a large part of what's killing Western society (the cheap plastic crap from China rears its ugly head again...can you spell 'trade deficit' and 'deindustrialisation'?).
- "Karl Rove, You Are A Bad Man Sir"
- What Was COP15 Really Like?
- Heresy! - Christian Gnostics
- David Icke and Alex Jones, Over Time
- The Untold History of Jewish Opposition to Zionism...
- Chemtrails: A Mystery
- Dr. Evil Wasn't Counting on Fiat Monetary Inflatio...
- Lamebook - Rebellion of the Stupid
- Another Interesting 'Fnord'
- David Icke, the Lizards and the Jews
- Cheers, Globalist Gordon
- How to Eradicate a Disease - Change Its Name
- Nigel Farage: Who is Herman van Rompuy?
- British Soldiers: 17000 AWOL cases since 2003
- So Ridiculous I Had To Post It
- Toyota vs Big Pharma
- Who Got The Tea Parties Started?
- More Doctors Prefer the AK-Vaccine-47 Rifle by Mer...
- One Thousand Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Tru...
- An excercise in doublethink: Global Weirding
- Ron Paul vs Fascist Ex-Bushies
- Megadeth: 44 Minutes (North Hollywood Shootout)
- Epic Beard Man: a folk hero
- Daily Mail: Mass Immigration is a Multiculturalist...
- Global Warming will cause...er...something
- How Did These Terrorists Get British Passports?
- "Pro Defence Libertarian"
- Iran Sanctions, just like Iraq, right?
- Why We Should Witch Hunt 9/11 Truthers
- The UK's So-Called Climategate "Inquiry"
- Local BNP Activism
- No, it's the Conspiracy Theorists who peddle the p...
- David Icke on Bohemian Grove
- BBC Poll: Climate Scepticism Rising
- Mark Dice on the Roots of the Illuminati
- "Israel Please, No More Bin Laden Tapes, Nobody Is...
- How dare you expose my corruption on TV! - Tim Yeo...
- What did Marx really mean by Peace? What do we all...
- Propaganda: Mixing of the Good and the Bad
- Michael Mann as innocent as OJ
- Obama can save Presidency...by Bombing Iran!
- Lord Monckton debates Climate Change on Aussie rad...
- The BBC's Huge Financial Stake In Climate Change A...
- ▼ Feb 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)