Saturday, 13 June 2009
20 things the Illuminati can teach you?
Today I again, write here about a vast, sprawling movement which comprises a dedicated part of the population who work day in, day out to bring great changes to this world.
In this arena, the majority does not see intelligence, courage, honor, decency, skill, as great things. They speak of these in glowing terms, yes, but the reality is just the opposite. Your worth is decided strictly, by most people comprising this "underground", by the resources you have at your beck and call, and how many worshippers, clones and mindless thralls you have sloshing saliva in your path at the moment. The naive neophytes are fed upon by hungrier, slicker fish who lie, and think of nothing other of their own self-aggrandizment, no matter what the cost to anyone else. Who will take them for everything they are worth and go home and eat fabulous dinners and sleep quite well.
Independently creative thought is generally at a minimum. Raw recruits sit back, read their prepared daily briefs, and follow the included orders from the bigger fish. The reptilian brain by and large, runs the show here.
I'm talking about the malevolent, cutthroat world of Illuminati rituals and their secret society network?
No. I write of the conspiracy research arena.
I see this grotesque attitude permeating what should be the nexus point for the kindest, the wisest, the toughest. What really should be a gathering place for the best of the best. But instead I see constant desperate struggles, by the so-called awakened just as in the world of so-called sheeple, to try to grab power over others and see themselves as better than everyone else around them. The reptilian brain rules.
I see instead of dynamic individual minds who are so in speech and in deed, joining ideas instead of easily infiltratable groups, just innocent lambs waiting to be eaten by the next Illuminati agent with a fancy, cleverly worked out website and a loud enough voice booming with fake intensity.
I see penis measuring contests on who has the biggest hits on Alexa instead of brainstorming on what actually works and then simply going out and doing it.
And so, from a guy who comes from an Illuminati family himself, here are 20 things the Illuminati can teach you. This is not an endorsement of them.
1. They are voracious in their infoseeking. If it takes all night long, or weeks, or years, they will look and look till they get what they have been looking for.
2. Whenever one of their associates or slaves needs something for a mission, Illuminati members make sure this person or persons get the material resources they need to get the job done, whether it be by contributions or whatever. Even if the person is disliked, all that is necessary is that the person has the skills for the job and the plan be workable. No whining on forums, no silly speeches, just gets done.
3. They know how to conserve their resources. They do not throw out all their chips all in on one go.
4. They trust their instincts.
5. If they see an opening, they do not hesitate to take advantage and exploit it.
6. They do not go into deep dark depressions just because they had one minor setback. They use everything they have to find out exactly what went wrong, and correct the problem.
7. They know how to organize themselves.
8. Among them, concepts of color, sexual orientation, and fame are meaningless. The goal goes first.
9. They know what TV is and does - they introduced it, you know! The goal comes before the TV or any of their other mind control devices, such as video games. Watching all those hours every day and being "awake" are like matter and anti-matter. They cannot be in the same place at the same time.
10. They know to not let anyone take what they have. If someone tried to CPS their kids there'd be hell on all involved in trying, even the person who made the call. Literally.
11. You can insult them all you want, call them anything, and they do not take it like Joe and Jane Public would. This is because they have absolutely no pride or morals, but anyone who does with intelligence can easily integrate this into their minds.
12. They would NEVER, under any circumstances, sell out themselves out by giving their family secrets out to the public for peanuts, like so many of the commoners do by selling out their countries and spying on and black opping their fellow humans.
13. In the public eye, wanting a lot of material resources is seen as something to be ashamed of. It is a damn good thing! Everyone should have all the material items they need to do everything they need to do, and should feel pride in having the self-love for holding that perspective and moving with it. This is the mindset the leadership of the Illuminati hold.
14. When information is placed before them that is obviously a threat to their well-being, they immediately take action about it and do not go rushing to drown life circumstances in a TV or bag of takeout, even if they do not know precisely what to do at the moment.
15. Even if all hope seems lost, and the odds are against them, they still keep on working at it 110%.
16. They know the value of building up networks.
17. They feel no guilt about defending themselves from legal, physical, or other attacks. At times I read about people I see acting nice to their agents, saying sorry to them, when it was the agent who had infringed upon their rights. Never be sorry and apologetic to them. It's a clear cut sign of victim mentality and is asking for trouble.
18. They are flexible, to an extent, and do not work with the controlled by them mainstream science and know the reality and value of homeopathy, energy and herbal healing, and do not hesitate to take full advantage of these using all the resources they have at their disposal.
19. They have always understood that they have their livelihood to defend, which is their pyramidal control system and all the luxury that comes with it. Humanity will learn from this, whether it be gently through information like this article, or the hard way. Everyone must understand that their livelihoods are also being threatened, and act upon this via exposure of the agenda.
20. They know to set aside their petty differences when business needs to be taken care of.
While this article provides advice and healthy criticism of how the 'freedom movement' operates, ie that it is involved with too much infighting and in-competition and could do better to unite around a common goal (which I agree with), it also provides effective PSYOP propaganda against the resistance.
One of the standard propaganda tactics employed by the numerous paid trolls (that you have no doubt seen on most patriot sites, video comment sections etc) is that, "How can we defeat the elite? They're so organised and dedicated, it's impossible."
They keep new people from waking up by saying that we are crazy/treasonous (particularly re 9/11 truth for that one), and delusional (when in fact the biggest delusion is provided by TV's false reality). And they try to discourage and dishearten those who are aware of the situation, by telling them they are powerless and can't do anything to prevent the NWO from occurring.
I call bs on this one.
I will not be PSYOP'd by someone who is clearly just trying to shatter confidence in the freedom movement. If you read stuff like the above, remember that our strengths are their weaknesses and vice versa. We don't need to be organised, and in fact we couldn't ever be, because we outnumber these scum a hundred to one. Likewise, they don't have the numbers and so they rely on their control systems, secrecy and organisation, because IT'S ALL THEY'VE GOT.
The elites are not invincible or undefeatable, that's just another complex propaganda piece served up to the freedom movement as 'advice'. The elites are in fact so weak that they rely on their agenda, their control systems, their very existence, remaining a secret to the vast majority of people.
On the other hand, the freedom movement is strong and popular enough that it can exist in the open and be accepted. In fact, in the open is the only place we can succeed! So following the example of the Illuminati for how to effect change in society is foolish, because their goals are unpopular in the open but freedom is not. So bring it into the open, be unorganised, sometimes we will squabble with each other but when the Satanists really make the brown stuff hit the fan, it will be their undoing, in my opinion, since they can hide no longer.
We're shining the light on you cockroaches! Better run, bankster cowards!
And on that note, HR1207 (Ron Paul's bill to audit the Federal Reserve) has reached the benchmark 218 Cosponsors in the House of Representatives. The banks' control of the system is not unbreakable, unless of course you believe it is. (A self-fulfilling prophecy.)
- ► 2010 (647)
- Communism and Socialism DO Work
- Reform and Change, alone, are not Virtues
- Israel: Your Ally?
- Obama's Health Reform >>> Nazi Euthanasia?
- Climate Change: Seasonal Fearmongering
- Pre-Patriot Act Onion News Satire
- I believe this is what they call "Civil Unrest"
- Maafa 21: Black Genocide in the 21st Century
- All-Seeing Eyes: A Tyranny of State Surveillance
- Iran: all is not as it seems
- MSM 'Shills' and the US Freedom Movement
- The Statist Mentality: Inside the Mind of a Sheep
- Yum...Ritalin...Good for the brain...
- The Ron Paul approach to healthcare
- Aerosols [read: Chemtrails] are Good, says BBC
- Did you know PETA Kills Animals?
- Central Bank Clusterf@ck: the PowerGrab
- Why Ahmadinejad Will Keep Power
- Locking and Loading
- Police Discipline Detective...for Blogging
- Catch David Icke on the Alex Jones show today
- Canadian Jewish Congress organised Nazi Party
- Does this story reassure you?
- Alex Jones and Geraldo Rivera, then and now
- Like Neocons? You'll love this
- 20 things the Illuminati can teach you?
- On Rev. Jones's Command, drink your medicine
- YouTube censorship for Alex Jones, again?
- Men in black ski masks, TV, My Pop Culture fix
- The Scanner Says You're Guilty, Sir...
- Euro Elections: Reaction ("I hate the EU" Edition)...
- Federal Reserve stuff
- WHO backs anti-diarrhoea Vaccine
- Would you sell gold for cash NOW?!?
- Baby girl forcibly Vaccinated, now Autistic
- What are we doing to our children?
- Israeli Settlers, History Written by the NWO Victo...
- European Elections May 2009
- Edible Vaccines and Flying Syringes
- Left and Right drawn together by Fed
- ▼ Jun 2009 (41)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)