Monday, 22 June 2009
MSM 'Shills' and the US Freedom Movement
It all began with Rick Santelli starting a neocon hijacking of the tea party movement and turning it into a mainstream left-right issue. Then Glenn Beck said he now supports Ron Paul, despite previously calling Ron Paul supporters dangerous terrorists.
Why isn't this a good thing? Well, in a way it is, because a lot of former neocons are somewhat awakened to liberty by their opposition to what Obama is doing (pity they don't get that it's very similar to what Bush was doing). But it's also a bad thing because it keeps the left from further waking up because they think the tea parties are all about those 'anti-gay, racist, Rush Limbaugh Republicans' who should have been complaining for the last eight years.
Well, the tea parties did NOT start with Rick Santelli. They started as early as 2007, and consisted of Ron Paul supporters who advocated restoring the Constitution (they did NOT start with former Bush supporters in 2009 as many now believe!!!)
It is true that, with the fake leftwing in government, the freedom movement would instead target the fake rightwing, who weren't currently blinded by 'their President' being in office, to try and wake more people up.
(Side note: doesn't it sicken you when people refer to Obama possessively as 'my President' or 'our President'? HA! He's owned by the international bankers, just like every Pres since JFK, he doesn't give a damn about you and neither does the shadow government.)
So any lefty who mistakenly believes the tea parties and the people behind the new revolution are Bushies, rest assured that it isn't about Bush, or reinstating slavery, or even abortion/gay marriage issues. It's that mysterious 200-year-old document. You know, the one with the amendments attached to it. ;)
Now I get to what I wanted to show you, which is a prime example of a shill in action. Take two blog posts by Cody Willard of Fox News Business.
The first is entitled Citigroup and the World Bank Illuminati are stealing our money, and talks about "the most IMF-politically-connected people", among other things, and how they're stealing everything. Good to hear some truth.
Now we advance to the second, called...er...I was wrong: Gold’s going to crash. Um...no. The paper-based currency is going to crash, leaving commodities like gold with massive demand as an alternate tool for trading and as a safer store of wealth. Don't need to be an economist to see that one.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - ZERO." - Voltaire
Just like Glenn Beck sucking people in with his pro-liberty rhetoric then doing a disastrous pisspoor attempted 'debunking' of FEMA camps, here we have another Murdoch-paid shill telling us gold isn't going to keep climbing. Like those who told us that the housing bubble would go on forever, and a certain hilarious news clip about Bear Stearns:
Their credibility is worth ZERO, just like the establishment's magic Monopoly paper money is going to be worth soon enough.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Communism and Socialism DO Work
- Reform and Change, alone, are not Virtues
- Israel: Your Ally?
- Obama's Health Reform >>> Nazi Euthanasia?
- Climate Change: Seasonal Fearmongering
- Pre-Patriot Act Onion News Satire
- I believe this is what they call "Civil Unrest"
- Maafa 21: Black Genocide in the 21st Century
- All-Seeing Eyes: A Tyranny of State Surveillance
- Iran: all is not as it seems
- MSM 'Shills' and the US Freedom Movement
- The Statist Mentality: Inside the Mind of a Sheep
- Yum...Ritalin...Good for the brain...
- The Ron Paul approach to healthcare
- Aerosols [read: Chemtrails] are Good, says BBC
- Did you know PETA Kills Animals?
- Central Bank Clusterf@ck: the PowerGrab
- Why Ahmadinejad Will Keep Power
- Locking and Loading
- Police Discipline Detective...for Blogging
- Catch David Icke on the Alex Jones show today
- Canadian Jewish Congress organised Nazi Party
- Does this story reassure you?
- Alex Jones and Geraldo Rivera, then and now
- Like Neocons? You'll love this
- 20 things the Illuminati can teach you?
- On Rev. Jones's Command, drink your medicine
- YouTube censorship for Alex Jones, again?
- Men in black ski masks, TV, My Pop Culture fix
- The Scanner Says You're Guilty, Sir...
- Euro Elections: Reaction ("I hate the EU" Edition)...
- Federal Reserve stuff
- WHO backs anti-diarrhoea Vaccine
- Would you sell gold for cash NOW?!?
- Baby girl forcibly Vaccinated, now Autistic
- What are we doing to our children?
- Israeli Settlers, History Written by the NWO Victo...
- European Elections May 2009
- Edible Vaccines and Flying Syringes
- Left and Right drawn together by Fed
- ▼ Jun 2009 (41)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)