Saturday, 20 June 2009
Yum...Ritalin...Good for the brain...
Conflict of interest?
All of these silly uninformed questions disappear when you pop the tasty Ritalin into your mouth. You will learn to love its wonderful effects, and who knows, maybe one day we'll all have had the chance to experience life with Ritalin as our inseperable companion.
As the genius expert informs us little people in the article, it's not rational to be against 'human enhancement' (cough eugenics transhumanism cough)
"Before synthetic sunshine people slept when it was dark and worked in the light of day.
"With the advent of synthetic sunshine, work and social life could continue into and through the night, creating competitive pressures and incentives for those able or willing to use it to their advantage."
He didn't continue to say:
Before Ritalin doctors, teachers, students, and just about everyone worked eight hours per day plus overtime. With the advent of Ritalin, people can work 23 hours a day 7 days a week, work and social life can continue non-stop, creating competitive pressures and incentives for those able or willing to use it to our advantage!
Seriously, are we gonna crush this Brave New World (Order) mentality before it engulfs us???
- ► 2010 (647)
- Communism and Socialism DO Work
- Reform and Change, alone, are not Virtues
- Israel: Your Ally?
- Obama's Health Reform >>> Nazi Euthanasia?
- Climate Change: Seasonal Fearmongering
- Pre-Patriot Act Onion News Satire
- I believe this is what they call "Civil Unrest"
- Maafa 21: Black Genocide in the 21st Century
- All-Seeing Eyes: A Tyranny of State Surveillance
- Iran: all is not as it seems
- MSM 'Shills' and the US Freedom Movement
- The Statist Mentality: Inside the Mind of a Sheep
- Yum...Ritalin...Good for the brain...
- The Ron Paul approach to healthcare
- Aerosols [read: Chemtrails] are Good, says BBC
- Did you know PETA Kills Animals?
- Central Bank Clusterf@ck: the PowerGrab
- Why Ahmadinejad Will Keep Power
- Locking and Loading
- Police Discipline Detective...for Blogging
- Catch David Icke on the Alex Jones show today
- Canadian Jewish Congress organised Nazi Party
- Does this story reassure you?
- Alex Jones and Geraldo Rivera, then and now
- Like Neocons? You'll love this
- 20 things the Illuminati can teach you?
- On Rev. Jones's Command, drink your medicine
- YouTube censorship for Alex Jones, again?
- Men in black ski masks, TV, My Pop Culture fix
- The Scanner Says You're Guilty, Sir...
- Euro Elections: Reaction ("I hate the EU" Edition)...
- Federal Reserve stuff
- WHO backs anti-diarrhoea Vaccine
- Would you sell gold for cash NOW?!?
- Baby girl forcibly Vaccinated, now Autistic
- What are we doing to our children?
- Israeli Settlers, History Written by the NWO Victo...
- European Elections May 2009
- Edible Vaccines and Flying Syringes
- Left and Right drawn together by Fed
- ▼ Jun 2009 (41)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)