Sunday, 28 June 2009
Israel: Your Ally?
To quote the above AFP flyer, "Nobody seems to care about the 1,400 Christian and Muslim men, women and children killed by Israel during its recent invasion of Gaza - but will they care about the innocent caged animals slaughtered by Israeli soldiers at the little zoo in Gaza?"
(My TV tells me only animals live in Gaza anyway, so who cares, right?)
The leaflet continues to detail incidents of Israeli-related terrorism against Americans, most significantly the USS Liberty attack, in which Israel knowingly killed 34 US servicemen and wounded 172 more, so they could blame the incident on the Arabs to garner US support for Israel. (This could not have been an accident, as the Liberty's crew flew aloft American flags clearly, but the bobmardment continued nonetheless.)
And then there's the admitted Mossad agents (the infamous 'dancing Israelis') who apparently knew 9/11 was going to happen and set up with a camera to film the plane impacts, cheering and having a great time as 3000 people were killed. So...how did they know?
Is Israel really an ally? I'd be able to ask that question, but unfortunately that would mean I am anti-Semitic. Though, more Jews live in America than in Israel, so it strikes me as odd that, by that logic, criticism of America isn't anti-Semitic too...
Do we have the brain power here to distinguish between Jew-hating Nazis, and people who don't like Israel's ethnic cleansing in what I dare say is a Nazi-Lebensraum manner? I really hope we do, lest we become apologists for politically correct mass murder.
The map Israel doesn't want you to see (yay! I finally found it):
So, my argument is thus. Supporters of Israel often invoke the line about 'Israel's right to exist', which of course sounds reasonable enough. All I ask now is: do you recognise Palestine's right to exist?
Ooh, checkmate. :P
My previous post "Israeli Settlers, History Written by the NWO Victors"
- ► 2010 (647)
- Communism and Socialism DO Work
- Reform and Change, alone, are not Virtues
- Israel: Your Ally?
- Obama's Health Reform >>> Nazi Euthanasia?
- Climate Change: Seasonal Fearmongering
- Pre-Patriot Act Onion News Satire
- I believe this is what they call "Civil Unrest"
- Maafa 21: Black Genocide in the 21st Century
- All-Seeing Eyes: A Tyranny of State Surveillance
- Iran: all is not as it seems
- MSM 'Shills' and the US Freedom Movement
- The Statist Mentality: Inside the Mind of a Sheep
- Yum...Ritalin...Good for the brain...
- The Ron Paul approach to healthcare
- Aerosols [read: Chemtrails] are Good, says BBC
- Did you know PETA Kills Animals?
- Central Bank Clusterf@ck: the PowerGrab
- Why Ahmadinejad Will Keep Power
- Locking and Loading
- Police Discipline Detective...for Blogging
- Catch David Icke on the Alex Jones show today
- Canadian Jewish Congress organised Nazi Party
- Does this story reassure you?
- Alex Jones and Geraldo Rivera, then and now
- Like Neocons? You'll love this
- 20 things the Illuminati can teach you?
- On Rev. Jones's Command, drink your medicine
- YouTube censorship for Alex Jones, again?
- Men in black ski masks, TV, My Pop Culture fix
- The Scanner Says You're Guilty, Sir...
- Euro Elections: Reaction ("I hate the EU" Edition)...
- Federal Reserve stuff
- WHO backs anti-diarrhoea Vaccine
- Would you sell gold for cash NOW?!?
- Baby girl forcibly Vaccinated, now Autistic
- What are we doing to our children?
- Israeli Settlers, History Written by the NWO Victo...
- European Elections May 2009
- Edible Vaccines and Flying Syringes
- Left and Right drawn together by Fed
- ▼ Jun 2009 (41)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)