Tuesday, 23 June 2009
Iran: all is not as it seems
Prison Planet - Kissinger and the CIA's Color Revolution in Iran
Paul Craig Roberts' article Are the Iranian Election Protests Another US Orchestrated ‘Color Revolution’?
The point is, despite Iran being a somewhat tyrannical regime, ultimately it would be much worse for the Iranian people if this 'revolution' were to succeed, and it were to be pulled under the yoke of the New World Order tyranny like Iraq and Bosnia have been. (After all, the 'war on terror' is merely a propaganda term concealing a geopolitical conquest of Western Asia. It isn't about bringing 'freedom and democracy' to ANYONE. Did I really have to say that???)
It's important I distinguish 'New World Order' from 'Pax Americana' (as PNAC called their pre-9/11 vision of global empire) at this point. The globalists have hijacked America (a long time ago) and are using it as a military vehicle to seize control of as much of the world as they can. This isn't an American empire, and I am not anti-American; far from it. What is happening, is that the handful of developing nations not beholden to the IMF cabal are being assimilated, and the US, a captured nation held hostage by the globalists, is being used as an 'attack dog' so to speak.
Iran is no danger whatsoever to the West, or for that matter to Israel. Bold statement? Well, let's take a look at the propaganda, shall we:
- Iran is backing Al-Qaeda in Iraq. Is this likely to be true when the CIA has been using their Islamic arm, Al-Qaeda, to stage terror attacks inside Iran in an attempt to destabilise the nation?
- Iran is developing nuclear weapons and will use them on Israel. Firstly, there's no evidence Iran's nuclear developments are for weapons as well as energy. But let's suppose Iran is building nuclear weapons. So what? Do you really believe they would be stupid enough to use them? They are smart people, this isn't North Korea we're talking about. Also, it's a little hypocritical when you live in a nuclear armed nation to get on your high horse and say other nations cannot do the same.
Note: 2 nuclear weapons have been used in warfare on record. Those were the American devices that decimated Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Not bashing America, just exposing a teensy bit of hypocrisy in the neocon arguments about Iran.
As for Israel, I'm tired of hearing how it's supposedly going to be wiped off the map (even though that's not what Ahmadinejad said). Israel has the most technologically advanced military in the world, paid for mainly by the massive US foreign aid it receives, not to mention its secretive nuclear arsenal. It's one of the most heavily armed regimes on the planet, it's not in any kind of danger from anyone!
- The Iranian election was stolen. While I do not doubt that this is a possibility, it seems that there is no substantial evidence for this:
Global Research - What Actually Happened in the Iranian Presidential Election?
Western media, of course, does not need proof before telling us the election was rigged (unfortunately, they aren't so vocal about Diebold's unaccountable control over American polling systems).
Learn from the Iraq war...
It seems fair elections and civil liberties only matter when you want an excuse to start a war with someone. Don't be a sheep and cry for the bombing of Iran over what should have been an internal issue. You really want a ground war? Send the army into Iran? Free them like we 'freed' Iraq, deliberately causing and sustaining instability, making them use GM seeds, killing a million plus of them in the process, not to mention over 4000 coalition troops fighting in a conflict started over a big scare about nothing with an underlying geopolitical agenda?
And of course, the warmongers who unfortunately still dominate the 'mainstream right' weren't outraged when coalition troops/mercenaries knowingly played target practice with citizens of Iraq, for example here, here, here, here, here and loads more here. But that's OK, we'll ignore that, yet when Iranian paramilitaries do the same thing, then we need to invade their country. (so that our target practicing can replace theirs - only we get to kill Arabs indiscriminately!)
I am saddened to see the violence against Iranian protestors. I'm also heartened to see people wanting to take back their government, as they see it; but this isn't a revolution of the people, it's a CIA-orchestrated revolution with the aim of installing the globalist puppet, Mousavi, who will likely force Iran to kneel before the New World Order's planetary dominance. I seriously hope this revolution doesn't happen (the biggest losers in this would ironically be the very protestors trying to bring it about).
But then again, maybe we should all kneel before the New World Order's global dictatorship. Maybe that's the patriotic thing to do.
Remember, "We shall have world government whether you like it or not; by conquest or by consent." - paraphrasing of James Paul Warburg's address to US Congress in 1950.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Communism and Socialism DO Work
- Reform and Change, alone, are not Virtues
- Israel: Your Ally?
- Obama's Health Reform >>> Nazi Euthanasia?
- Climate Change: Seasonal Fearmongering
- Pre-Patriot Act Onion News Satire
- I believe this is what they call "Civil Unrest"
- Maafa 21: Black Genocide in the 21st Century
- All-Seeing Eyes: A Tyranny of State Surveillance
- Iran: all is not as it seems
- MSM 'Shills' and the US Freedom Movement
- The Statist Mentality: Inside the Mind of a Sheep
- Yum...Ritalin...Good for the brain...
- The Ron Paul approach to healthcare
- Aerosols [read: Chemtrails] are Good, says BBC
- Did you know PETA Kills Animals?
- Central Bank Clusterf@ck: the PowerGrab
- Why Ahmadinejad Will Keep Power
- Locking and Loading
- Police Discipline Detective...for Blogging
- Catch David Icke on the Alex Jones show today
- Canadian Jewish Congress organised Nazi Party
- Does this story reassure you?
- Alex Jones and Geraldo Rivera, then and now
- Like Neocons? You'll love this
- 20 things the Illuminati can teach you?
- On Rev. Jones's Command, drink your medicine
- YouTube censorship for Alex Jones, again?
- Men in black ski masks, TV, My Pop Culture fix
- The Scanner Says You're Guilty, Sir...
- Euro Elections: Reaction ("I hate the EU" Edition)...
- Federal Reserve stuff
- WHO backs anti-diarrhoea Vaccine
- Would you sell gold for cash NOW?!?
- Baby girl forcibly Vaccinated, now Autistic
- What are we doing to our children?
- Israeli Settlers, History Written by the NWO Victo...
- European Elections May 2009
- Edible Vaccines and Flying Syringes
- Left and Right drawn together by Fed
- ▼ Jun 2009 (41)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)