Monday, 29 June 2009
Reform and Change, alone, are not Virtues
(For example, Obama's or David Cameron's election slogans (especially funny that the latter is supposedly a 'conservative'), or the new speaker of the House of Commons being lauded as someone who will bring reform, without explaining what that reform will be.)
The former are constantly calling for social reform, as if changing society as much and as quickly as possible is necessarily a good thing (Hitler brought about some speedy change, did he not?). The latter tend to be wary of anything change-oriented, but many of the militaristic neocons rub their hands with glee at the prospect of reforming 'rogue' nations, by any means necessary (and in the process becoming the enemy they criticise, might I add).
So, to demonstrate that not all change is good, especially not in this current oligarchial society, let me present to you the Illuminati, a name commonly given to collectively describe the architects of the agenda known as the 'New World Order'.
Oh, they certainly want a lot of reform, and to an extent they're getting it. Social reform means breaking up the family unit, getting you on as many drugs as possible, filling the prisons, disarming you, censoring you, and ultimately killing you.
International reform (ever heard about 'a global solution for a global problem'?) means nations being collectively subverted via continental and ultimately global unions of economic and military control, as well as the introduction of global taxes (with the 'climate change' fraud as the justification for the foot-in-the-door global carbon tax).
So-called 'progress' would be a good thing if we were heading in a good direction. But take a look around you. Are we heading in a good direction? Is progress, in itself, a virtue?
"Bilderberg is making great progress towards a World Government" - Jim Tucker
Perhaps appreciating real values rather than 'change' might lead to a better society. Change is only a means to an end. It isn't over when change is merely begun - as many on the left thought when they switched off following Obama's election - it is over when the values and freedoms constituting the aim of the 'change', is reached.
That means, in the example of those who were against the Bush era police state and empire, that the job is not over just because someone promising change garnered the majority of votes and mass media support, but when the government denial of rights and the unnecessary wars are ended.
Think about it. The MSM is controlled by a few individuals, many of whom are dependent on the business of the military industrial complex - making a killing off all that killing, so to speak. So, if Obama wanted to end the wars, why did the mainstream media get behind him, unless they knew beforehand that he would do nothing of the sort? Obama is a hoax. He will not end the wars, nay, he will probably invade Pakistan, and who knows what will happen with North Korea and Iran.
But when I say what 'he' will or will not do, of course I don't really mean Obama - 'he' is just a puppet. Just like Bush was a puppet. They run nothing - the international bankers behind the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, IMF etc, have a proven track record of killing politicians that get in their way. (JFK and Congressman McFadden, to give two names.)
Even if Obama was the bestest President of the People everest (and I highly doubt that!), he could not 'change' anything for the better. Nope, the feel-good 'change' rhetoric is a fraud, to get you to lie down so you can continue to be screwed over by the bankers' Police State and their Warfare Racket.
Take heed from this Britain! We're about to elect an elite-approved tool with the same empty 'change' rhetoric concealing a Police State and more socialism.
Ways to spot a globalist puppet candidate:
1. They get the special treatment from Time magazine Obama Cameron
2. They or members of their prospective cabinet, have been to a Bilderberg Group conference Obama Cameron (shadow chancellor George Osborne)
3. They have different rhetoric to the other puppets running, but scratch the surface and you'll find they're basically the same. More war. Bigger government. Screw you.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Communism and Socialism DO Work
- Reform and Change, alone, are not Virtues
- Israel: Your Ally?
- Obama's Health Reform >>> Nazi Euthanasia?
- Climate Change: Seasonal Fearmongering
- Pre-Patriot Act Onion News Satire
- I believe this is what they call "Civil Unrest"
- Maafa 21: Black Genocide in the 21st Century
- All-Seeing Eyes: A Tyranny of State Surveillance
- Iran: all is not as it seems
- MSM 'Shills' and the US Freedom Movement
- The Statist Mentality: Inside the Mind of a Sheep
- Yum...Ritalin...Good for the brain...
- The Ron Paul approach to healthcare
- Aerosols [read: Chemtrails] are Good, says BBC
- Did you know PETA Kills Animals?
- Central Bank Clusterf@ck: the PowerGrab
- Why Ahmadinejad Will Keep Power
- Locking and Loading
- Police Discipline Detective...for Blogging
- Catch David Icke on the Alex Jones show today
- Canadian Jewish Congress organised Nazi Party
- Does this story reassure you?
- Alex Jones and Geraldo Rivera, then and now
- Like Neocons? You'll love this
- 20 things the Illuminati can teach you?
- On Rev. Jones's Command, drink your medicine
- YouTube censorship for Alex Jones, again?
- Men in black ski masks, TV, My Pop Culture fix
- The Scanner Says You're Guilty, Sir...
- Euro Elections: Reaction ("I hate the EU" Edition)...
- Federal Reserve stuff
- WHO backs anti-diarrhoea Vaccine
- Would you sell gold for cash NOW?!?
- Baby girl forcibly Vaccinated, now Autistic
- What are we doing to our children?
- Israeli Settlers, History Written by the NWO Victo...
- European Elections May 2009
- Edible Vaccines and Flying Syringes
- Left and Right drawn together by Fed
- ▼ Jun 2009 (41)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)