Sunday, 21 June 2009
The Statist Mentality: Inside the Mind of a Sheep
Government loves me.
If anything is wrong, it's because government isn't taking care of it enough.
People who want freedom are radical extremists, we're the sensible moderates.
Western societies are capitalist, this means they are run by banking oligarchs.
Capitalism failed, so now government will take care of the economy.
You might do something wrong if left to your own devices, so government will make sure only the good people are permitted for all sorts of things; firearm ownership, travel, reproduction.
Without government welfare, people would starve.
Without corporate welfare, 'capitalism' would collapse.
Without identification, anyone could get anywhere, that's dangerous.
Without guns and the right to use them and other weapons in appropriate circumstances of self-defence, we would have less crime.
If you're not doing anything 'wrong', you should have nothing to hide.
There are too many people consuming too many resources; we need population control or millions will die later anyway, and we are the ones killing the planet with our industrial societies.
The Rockefellers, Bill Gates and Ted Turner performed charitable acts by funding billions to 'charities' in Africa, filled with good-natured philanthropism.
The UN is a weak body, which sometimes can do good, but mostly it's innocuous.
We need to stop arms trafficking, the best way to do that is to ban guns everywhere so that nobody can traffick them to places where they're banned.
We have freedom, it's called democracy. If you don't like the government you can vote for someone else next time.
All terrorist events are the result of an angry minority of extremists, so you mustn't prevent government from taking the necessary steps to 'protect' us and keep us safe.
If a nation doesn't agree with us, we should use coercion and force to rebuild them in our image.
The central banks are there to regulate the economy and stabilise the value of the national currency.
Our money has real intrinsic value and is not manipulated.
Most importantly, there are no pyramidal elite power structures using central banks as an instrument to give themselves unlimited wealth and enslave populations with debt, who also happen to be satanic eugenicists that funded both sides of WW1, Hitler, Mao, Saddam Hussein, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, and just about every enemy we 'had to fight' during the latter part of the 20th Century and into the 21st; all as part of an agenda to create chaos in the world so that people will consider the idea of a world government and domestic tyranny as a palatable solution to provide peace and prosperity, when in fact it will deprive the populace of any security and wealth that still remains. These imaginary power structures aren't the problem, freedom is.
"EXTREMISM IN THE DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE. MODERATION IN THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE IS NO VIRTUE" - Barry Goldwater
Many of the red statements above contain multiple layers of complex propaganda which I believe amounts to mind control. Such as the false premises in the statement "Capitalism is a society run by banking oligarchs" which I will correct:
1. Capitalism is just people trading with each other and cannot cause oligarchy to come about.
2. Corruption and regulations, as well as the manipulation of money, are what makes oligarchs in the modern world.
3. A person who believes capitalism causes oligarchy will probably support more socialism, not understanding that will just mean even worse oligarchy.
4. Capitalism, the only real solution, comes to be preceived (falsely) as the cause of the problem instead.
I think the lesson from all human history, whether that be the British Empire, Nazi Germany, Cambodia, Ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece, the EU and post-1913 US, is that overlords do not care for their populations and can not be trusted to operate in the peoples' interests. This is why we do what we can to limit their power, which if unchecked will expand rapidly and devour its subjects.
That is the calling of our ancestors, who wrote among other things, the Magna Carta, the English Bill of Rights, and the US Constitution. They paid for those documents (which represent a long struggle against the Medieval style serfdom which dominated the pre-Renaissance world) a heavy and bloody price again and again over many generations, yet most people today don't care much for their content or the spirit behind them.
Thankfully this 'statist mentality' of loving your overlords and trusting them, is fading. About time too, since our overlords have decided they don't need us anymore and want to kill their slaves off so their New World Order can be the world's first unbreakable tyranny.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Communism and Socialism DO Work
- Reform and Change, alone, are not Virtues
- Israel: Your Ally?
- Obama's Health Reform >>> Nazi Euthanasia?
- Climate Change: Seasonal Fearmongering
- Pre-Patriot Act Onion News Satire
- I believe this is what they call "Civil Unrest"
- Maafa 21: Black Genocide in the 21st Century
- All-Seeing Eyes: A Tyranny of State Surveillance
- Iran: all is not as it seems
- MSM 'Shills' and the US Freedom Movement
- The Statist Mentality: Inside the Mind of a Sheep
- Yum...Ritalin...Good for the brain...
- The Ron Paul approach to healthcare
- Aerosols [read: Chemtrails] are Good, says BBC
- Did you know PETA Kills Animals?
- Central Bank Clusterf@ck: the PowerGrab
- Why Ahmadinejad Will Keep Power
- Locking and Loading
- Police Discipline Detective...for Blogging
- Catch David Icke on the Alex Jones show today
- Canadian Jewish Congress organised Nazi Party
- Does this story reassure you?
- Alex Jones and Geraldo Rivera, then and now
- Like Neocons? You'll love this
- 20 things the Illuminati can teach you?
- On Rev. Jones's Command, drink your medicine
- YouTube censorship for Alex Jones, again?
- Men in black ski masks, TV, My Pop Culture fix
- The Scanner Says You're Guilty, Sir...
- Euro Elections: Reaction ("I hate the EU" Edition)...
- Federal Reserve stuff
- WHO backs anti-diarrhoea Vaccine
- Would you sell gold for cash NOW?!?
- Baby girl forcibly Vaccinated, now Autistic
- What are we doing to our children?
- Israeli Settlers, History Written by the NWO Victo...
- European Elections May 2009
- Edible Vaccines and Flying Syringes
- Left and Right drawn together by Fed
- ▼ Jun 2009 (41)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)