Saturday, 27 June 2009
Climate Change: Seasonal Fearmongering
But now, with the apparent halting of temperature average rises, and the predictions of - potentially - a new ice age (or at least a cooler period) due to the current extreme lows of solar activity, it's the last hurrah for the manmade global warming charade. And they know it, but nonetheless we will be bombarded and our children brainwashed by state schools, that we are killing the polar bears or some such, and need to become serfs again to save the planet.
BBC - Officials Issue Heatwave Warning
A heatwave alert has been issued by the Met Office amid warnings of extreme temperatures over the next few days.
There is a 60% risk of a heatwave for Monday and Tuesday with daytime highs in London reaching 32C and remaining warm at night. NHS staff have been warned to prepare for a surge of elderly and ill patients suffering from the heat. The Department of Health has also asked people to check up on vulnerable friends, relatives and neighbours.
The Met Office has predicted that around the country daytime temperatures could reach 29-30C, with minimum night-time temperatures of 15-18C. London, the East of England, South West, South East and the Midlands are the most likely to be affected.
Officials had already said this summer may be warmer than the past couple of years. With climate change, heatwaves are likely to become more common over the next few decades and the Chief Medical Officer has warned of an increase in deaths in times of hot weather.
In northern France in 2003, a three-week heatwave with extremely high day and night-time temperatures caused 15,000 excess deaths.
A Department of Health spokesman said consecutive hot days could be dangerous for people with heart and respiratory problems and in extreme cases, excess heat can lead to heat stroke, which can be fatal.
Ozone can be a big problem for those with breathing problems but although levels can be high during the day in a heatwave, they drop at night so staying indoors in the middle of the day can help.
"Keeping the home as cool as possible during hot weather and remembering the needs of friends, relatives and neighbours who could be at risk is essential. The elderly and those who are ill, are particularly vulnerable during hot weather and the most oppressive conditions occur in our towns and cities."
"Windows should be kept shaded and closed when the temperature is hotter outside than inside. People with respiratory problems should stay inside during the hottest part of the day."
If anyone is worried that their home or that of a relative or neighbour is too hot they should contact their local environmental health officer, he added.
Other advice in the government's heatwave plan includes to drink cold drinks like water or fruit juice regularly and avoid tea, coffee and alcohol.
Let's break this piece of media vomit down, shall we?
- In 2007, the summer in the UK was the wettest on record, with only average temperatures. The government meterologists, of course, were incredibly wrong, since they predicted teh scary global warmingz would have caused almighty heatwaves.
- Referring to the red text...let's fearmonger! Who needs evidence, when what you say is scary. Also, I love how global warming has become 'climate change', because they know the Earth isn't getting warmer anymore. The climate always changes, duh! Doesn't mean we're doing it or can undo it. Mostly it is the sun, which dare I say it, is a little more powerful than us.
- And as for the green text...well, when there's no proof for your ideas, and people need more 'convincing', then remind them of scary scenarios in which people died! Just like how neocons constantly use the memory of 9/11 to manipulate public opinion to support their latest geopolitical adventure, as if it will happen again if we don't do what they say.
If you want to live in fear of brutal temperature extremes, then here's one for you:
Figures from the Office for National Statistics revealed 23,740 pensioners died from a cold-related illness between December 2007 and March 2008 last year; 281 a day or 12 an hour.
(Taken from this article)
Cold temperatures routinely kill more people than even that freak extreme heatwave in France did. So, by the logic of the manmade global warming cult, which says that more CO2 causes warmer temperatures, I should burn as much carbon as possible, in order to save peoples' lives from the extreme cold!
I doubt that changes in CO2 contribute significantly to changes in temperature. But that won't stop the establishment media from putting out the same lies year on year about how technology, and our existence, is destroying the planet.
What pains me the most is when I see the brainwashed kids on the TV parroting the party line and thinking they are solving the problem. The real problem is the sustainability eugenics cult - despotism is the direction in which they steer us.
- ► 2010 (647)
- Communism and Socialism DO Work
- Reform and Change, alone, are not Virtues
- Israel: Your Ally?
- Obama's Health Reform >>> Nazi Euthanasia?
- Climate Change: Seasonal Fearmongering
- Pre-Patriot Act Onion News Satire
- I believe this is what they call "Civil Unrest"
- Maafa 21: Black Genocide in the 21st Century
- All-Seeing Eyes: A Tyranny of State Surveillance
- Iran: all is not as it seems
- MSM 'Shills' and the US Freedom Movement
- The Statist Mentality: Inside the Mind of a Sheep
- Yum...Ritalin...Good for the brain...
- The Ron Paul approach to healthcare
- Aerosols [read: Chemtrails] are Good, says BBC
- Did you know PETA Kills Animals?
- Central Bank Clusterf@ck: the PowerGrab
- Why Ahmadinejad Will Keep Power
- Locking and Loading
- Police Discipline Detective...for Blogging
- Catch David Icke on the Alex Jones show today
- Canadian Jewish Congress organised Nazi Party
- Does this story reassure you?
- Alex Jones and Geraldo Rivera, then and now
- Like Neocons? You'll love this
- 20 things the Illuminati can teach you?
- On Rev. Jones's Command, drink your medicine
- YouTube censorship for Alex Jones, again?
- Men in black ski masks, TV, My Pop Culture fix
- The Scanner Says You're Guilty, Sir...
- Euro Elections: Reaction ("I hate the EU" Edition)...
- Federal Reserve stuff
- WHO backs anti-diarrhoea Vaccine
- Would you sell gold for cash NOW?!?
- Baby girl forcibly Vaccinated, now Autistic
- What are we doing to our children?
- Israeli Settlers, History Written by the NWO Victo...
- European Elections May 2009
- Edible Vaccines and Flying Syringes
- Left and Right drawn together by Fed
- ▼ Jun 2009 (41)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)