Monday, 28 December 2009
Israel steals parts of Mary's Gate - Christians silent
Neither the Christian communities or the Jordanian Ministry of Holy sites in Jerusalem asked the “IAA” to do anything in the Holy Sepulchre Church, and what the Israel Antiquities Authority did in the place was a deliberate attack and the desecration of the sanctity of the holy place. The “IAA” was not cleaning or renewing the Christian holy place, as it is not their responsibility to do that.
Always apply the inversion principle, to make sure you're being fair. What would happen if Christian (or even better, Muslim) 'authorities' took parts of a Jewish holy site for 'renovation' without asking? And reality sinks in. Equality? You'd like to think so...
Supremacism is a more accurate term.
The problems started with the arrival of the new Jewish people coming from Europe after the Second World War. They were much more radical and aggressive towards the Muslims. Like many other Palestinian villages and towns, Miska was completely destroyed during the Nakba in 1948 and the few surviving villagers had to flee, abandoning almost everything behind them. Abu Mahmoud is still in possession of the almost 70 year old original key of his home.
At that moment both became very emotional and tears began to fill their eyes. The old man said that he perfectly remembered when they all lived together in peace and had their own land and homes. The two drank tea and ate sweets together while talking and being very nostalgic about the good old days.
The old man said that now, even the Palestinian Jews from the area, have had their land taken by the Israeli government to use it for a settlement and that they are suffering from discrimination among the Israeli citizens; they are considered as the worst class of Jews.
- ► 2010 (647)
- How do people get into Hitler/Stalin apologism?
- Ben Stein calls Ron Paul 'Anti-Semitic'
- Beyond the Pale: the Rh Neg blood type mystery
- Israel steals parts of Mary's Gate - Christians si...
- Can we have Airport Security without tyranny?
- Chemtrails, aerial spraying, weather weapons
- Merry Christmas, Neo-Cons
- Anyone want a Demonic Nightmare After Christmas?
- Christmas, with Snow too!
- The Debt Star
- Could the new world currency be...gold?
- A couple of Censored News Stories about Arabs
- Huh! Downloading In The Name Of...
- Snow in Britain ("Weather is not climate")
- Israel wants to boycott British goods?
- Supressed Technology and the New Age
- Nigel Farage on the Alex Jones show
- All Copenhagen's a Stage
- I think human beings and fish can coexist peaceful...
- Noam Chomsky, you damn pussy
- Cults, Ritual Satanism, "Svali" the survivor speak...
- It's A Climategate Christmas + BBC has 'denier' vi...
- If you can read this, thank a teacher...
- "Truth in Advertising"
- It's the agenda, the big picture, the 'conspiracy'...
- To all those about to elect Cameron
- Zero vision in the BBC's climate 'debate'
- 50 Internets says you haven't heard of this war
- 100 Dead British Soldiers in 2009 in Afghanistan
- 150 Characters to Tell COP15 the Truth
- Copenhagen: Board the Gravy Train of Death
- Imagine There's No Global Warming
- Is There Life After Oil? Uh...YES!
- Poorly Placed Ad Of The Day: Greenpeace
- More stuff about Global Warming and Climategate
- Tomorrow this will be more than just a reality TV ...
- An un-PC look at the UN
- The New 'Green' Tactic. Guess what it is?
- I'm So Scared Of Al-Qaeda, I Submit To Dictatorshi...
- ▼ Dec 2009 (40)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)