Wednesday, 2 December 2009
An un-PC look at the UN
Ah, the United Nations. Formed after WWII to prevent such a horrible situation from ever happening again. Right?
Here's a question: does the UN benefit more from preventing war or from causing war?
If the UN prevents a war, they may get a pat on the back. Good PR. Not much else.
If the UN causes or allows a war however, the public will demand more powers for the UN to intervene in the conflict with 'peacekeepers', more funding for the UN to 'rectify' the situation, etc.
Thus the incentive is much greater for the UN to create crisis than to avert it. It's the old thing about government subsidising failure. It doesn't just work with the banks...our friendly world government gets richer and more powerful in a state of crisis too. (co2 anyone?)
Korea. Vietnam. Major conflicts both caused by global powers meddling in the affairs of small nations (arbitrarily cutting them in half, what did you think would be the result of that?) It should be noted that, while it wasn't the UN that split Vietnam, this decision was made at Geneva of all places. Here's a thought - why not leave the Vietnamese to govern themselves? As for Korea, the UN was actually a belligerent in that war. While neither of these wars was UN-caused, they were caused by non-UN global governance decisions to split these countries. World government will NOT mean peace, but endless war.
Iraq. UN sanctions kill a million Iraqis between 1991-2003, including 500,000 children. (the UN admits to this heinous crime by the way, those death tolls are their own estimates.) They also use Iraq as an oil whore in the oil-for-food scam...we starved you, now give us your oil and we will feed you. Who else could get away with this other than the untouchable UN?
I don't even want to get too much into the UN and mass murder. Disarming people and allowing genocide to happen. Isn't it funny that wherever the UN goes, genocide follows.
If anyone thinks everything will get better if the UN is expanded to become an all-powerful global government, perhaps as a result of the manmade climate change scam, then consider what the UN's own Universal Declaration of Human Rights says. I have written in detail about this before, but basically it says you have no rights and are a slave to the UN's whims. (it annoys me when naive people hold up the Declaration as some kind of great document of freedom...it's the elites' sick joke on the rest of us, it is only the illusion of freedom)
Everyone, peaceniks especially, don't trust the UN! They are not a heralder of peace, unity or any such ideal, but old fashioned war and feudal slavery!
- ► 2010 (647)
- How do people get into Hitler/Stalin apologism?
- Ben Stein calls Ron Paul 'Anti-Semitic'
- Beyond the Pale: the Rh Neg blood type mystery
- Israel steals parts of Mary's Gate - Christians si...
- Can we have Airport Security without tyranny?
- Chemtrails, aerial spraying, weather weapons
- Merry Christmas, Neo-Cons
- Anyone want a Demonic Nightmare After Christmas?
- Christmas, with Snow too!
- The Debt Star
- Could the new world currency be...gold?
- A couple of Censored News Stories about Arabs
- Huh! Downloading In The Name Of...
- Snow in Britain ("Weather is not climate")
- Israel wants to boycott British goods?
- Supressed Technology and the New Age
- Nigel Farage on the Alex Jones show
- All Copenhagen's a Stage
- I think human beings and fish can coexist peaceful...
- Noam Chomsky, you damn pussy
- Cults, Ritual Satanism, "Svali" the survivor speak...
- It's A Climategate Christmas + BBC has 'denier' vi...
- If you can read this, thank a teacher...
- "Truth in Advertising"
- It's the agenda, the big picture, the 'conspiracy'...
- To all those about to elect Cameron
- Zero vision in the BBC's climate 'debate'
- 50 Internets says you haven't heard of this war
- 100 Dead British Soldiers in 2009 in Afghanistan
- 150 Characters to Tell COP15 the Truth
- Copenhagen: Board the Gravy Train of Death
- Imagine There's No Global Warming
- Is There Life After Oil? Uh...YES!
- Poorly Placed Ad Of The Day: Greenpeace
- More stuff about Global Warming and Climategate
- Tomorrow this will be more than just a reality TV ...
- An un-PC look at the UN
- The New 'Green' Tactic. Guess what it is?
- I'm So Scared Of Al-Qaeda, I Submit To Dictatorshi...
- ▼ Dec 2009 (40)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)