Sunday, 27 December 2009
Chemtrails, aerial spraying, weather weapons
Confirmed British govt test using aerial spraying over populated areas, 1963 (declassified film here)
History of US testing bioweapons on humans
History and problems in weather modification
Beijing Weather Modification Office
Weather as a force multiplier: Owning the Weather by 2025 (USAF 1996 report)
quote from that report:
Current technologies that will mature over the next 30 years will offer anyone who has the necessary resources the ability to modify weather patterns and their corresponding effects, at least on the local scale.
Aerial spraying (not regular crop dusting, which is bad enough in itself) used as a form of pest control
Aerial spraying 'suggested' as 'solution' to 'global warming'
Barbarus Novus Mundo?
The lack of credible information of any kind pertaining to this topic, both for and against the existence of chemtrails, is astounding. There needs to be real field investigation into this. Perhaps air samples or some such thing? Even if you take the existence of chemtrails as a given, nobody knows for certain what is in them. How would you go about taking air samples from alleged chemtrails? Fly a plane through them? Ground samples, although they have suggested barium to be one possible ingredient to watch out for, are dubious because they are so far from the point of release, enough to call into question the evidence gathered.
The lack of reliable, credible research on chemtrails is a major point of frustration (one reason for this is that mainstream science denies the possibility that chemtrails exist, thus there is 'nothing to investigate'). But you can see with your own eyes that plane trails sometimes hang in the air for hours, or form thin clouds that cover the sky, you can see this yourself on a regular basis. Just pay attention to your skies. I was sceptical when I first read about this, until I actually noticed the 'persistent contrails' myself. Just like the story of The Emperor's Clothes.
More on chemtrails:
Lotsa videos here (including German politicians and meteorologists exposing aerial spraying)
The day it rained jelly (try explaining that one away)
- ► 2010 (647)
- How do people get into Hitler/Stalin apologism?
- Ben Stein calls Ron Paul 'Anti-Semitic'
- Beyond the Pale: the Rh Neg blood type mystery
- Israel steals parts of Mary's Gate - Christians si...
- Can we have Airport Security without tyranny?
- Chemtrails, aerial spraying, weather weapons
- Merry Christmas, Neo-Cons
- Anyone want a Demonic Nightmare After Christmas?
- Christmas, with Snow too!
- The Debt Star
- Could the new world currency be...gold?
- A couple of Censored News Stories about Arabs
- Huh! Downloading In The Name Of...
- Snow in Britain ("Weather is not climate")
- Israel wants to boycott British goods?
- Supressed Technology and the New Age
- Nigel Farage on the Alex Jones show
- All Copenhagen's a Stage
- I think human beings and fish can coexist peaceful...
- Noam Chomsky, you damn pussy
- Cults, Ritual Satanism, "Svali" the survivor speak...
- It's A Climategate Christmas + BBC has 'denier' vi...
- If you can read this, thank a teacher...
- "Truth in Advertising"
- It's the agenda, the big picture, the 'conspiracy'...
- To all those about to elect Cameron
- Zero vision in the BBC's climate 'debate'
- 50 Internets says you haven't heard of this war
- 100 Dead British Soldiers in 2009 in Afghanistan
- 150 Characters to Tell COP15 the Truth
- Copenhagen: Board the Gravy Train of Death
- Imagine There's No Global Warming
- Is There Life After Oil? Uh...YES!
- Poorly Placed Ad Of The Day: Greenpeace
- More stuff about Global Warming and Climategate
- Tomorrow this will be more than just a reality TV ...
- An un-PC look at the UN
- The New 'Green' Tactic. Guess what it is?
- I'm So Scared Of Al-Qaeda, I Submit To Dictatorshi...
- ▼ Dec 2009 (40)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)