Thursday, 31 December 2009
How do people get into Hitler/Stalin apologism?
(It must be hard having to step over all those corpses to get up the aisle, hmm?)
Remember, how do you get people to go along with evil? You supply a problem, which generates the desired reaction, causing the subject to warm to the 'solution', which is in reality not a solution at all but what you wanted them to go along with.
See, with those who defend or apologise for Communism in general and Stalin in particular, it seems to be about capitalism and inequality of wealth. The problem. This causes the reaction, which is a demand for the use of force on a massive scale to rebuild society in a 'more equal' manner. This is the solution.
Via this worldview, Communism almost becomes merely a naive failed experiment. Many leftists have a soft spot for Communism because after all, if it was done properly, it would be ideal. Right? Then throw in some nostalgia partly supplied by pop culture and Che, airbrush over gulags, secret police and genocide, et voila - Comrade Stalin is merely a well-intentioned hero of the working class who has been sorely miscast by biased capitalist Western history.
We can play the same game with the Hitler apologists. With fascism the problem is cultural degradation, usurping racial groups, and a lack of order, pride, direction etc, among the nation/people. The reaction is therefore a demand for the use of force to restore perceived ideals like racial and cultural identity, patriotism, pride, and a hostility to outsiders. Solution.
Again, whether they admit it or not, many right wingers have a soft spot for fascism. They generally turn a blind eye to military corporatism, believing it to be essential to build a strong people capable of going into the world and smashing skulls. Which must be done, even if unprovoked, because without this the society cannot prove itself to the world and to the pages of history. They also have sympathy for racial purges and racial segregation, on the grounds of purity (even today, look at some peoples' proposed immigration solutions).
The other thing regarding specifically Hitler apologists, is they see the Jewish people as a collective to be blamed for the undoubtable human suffering caused by, at its root, the manipulation of money for the ends of a few. I don't give a damn if every money changer is Jewish like the Rothschilds (actually they aren't, the Rockefellers for example aren't Jewish). The fact is that ordinary Jews are opressed by the very same system as everyone else. This does not detract from the heinous crimes of political Zionism, which alongside some strains of Islamofascism is as close as one can be to a modern day equivalent of National Socialism.
If, however, you believe all of the world's 12-18 million Jews are the problem, then I guess making apologies for Hitler is pretty easy. Just wash over the Gestapo and everything else, also the fact that Hitler staged a terror attack on one of his own bases, blamed it on Polish terrorists before attacking Poland (clearly showing the Nazis aimed to start a war) and aggressively pursued Lebensraum in the East, essentially by ethnic cleansing and genocide - ignore all this and Hitler becomes a kind of hero of the opressed white people, who only has the bad reputation he has due to the meddling Jewish writers of history.
Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia were, in practice, mirror images of one another.
See, here I am suggesting individual sovereignty, I must be crazy! No use of force to fix society? Outrageous. How would anything get done?
The true message of libertarianism is not utopian as some accuse; but anti-utopian, in the sense that it does not support the idea that violence is necessary in order to acheive a utopian vision, whether communist or nationalist or whatever else. "Freedom is more important than someone's good idea." Defend yourself by all means, but otherwise live and let live.
Wisdom from Ghandi:
"The ideally non-violent state will be an ordered anarchy. That State is the best governed which is governed the least."
"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."
A few disclaimers:
1. I know this post is Jewish propaganda which besmirches Herr Hitler.
1a) I know the ADL are anti-free speech, by the way, and that is very wrong of them.
2. I know this post is Western capitalist propaganda which insults Comrade Stalin.
- ► 2010 (647)
- How do people get into Hitler/Stalin apologism?
- Ben Stein calls Ron Paul 'Anti-Semitic'
- Beyond the Pale: the Rh Neg blood type mystery
- Israel steals parts of Mary's Gate - Christians si...
- Can we have Airport Security without tyranny?
- Chemtrails, aerial spraying, weather weapons
- Merry Christmas, Neo-Cons
- Anyone want a Demonic Nightmare After Christmas?
- Christmas, with Snow too!
- The Debt Star
- Could the new world currency be...gold?
- A couple of Censored News Stories about Arabs
- Huh! Downloading In The Name Of...
- Snow in Britain ("Weather is not climate")
- Israel wants to boycott British goods?
- Supressed Technology and the New Age
- Nigel Farage on the Alex Jones show
- All Copenhagen's a Stage
- I think human beings and fish can coexist peaceful...
- Noam Chomsky, you damn pussy
- Cults, Ritual Satanism, "Svali" the survivor speak...
- It's A Climategate Christmas + BBC has 'denier' vi...
- If you can read this, thank a teacher...
- "Truth in Advertising"
- It's the agenda, the big picture, the 'conspiracy'...
- To all those about to elect Cameron
- Zero vision in the BBC's climate 'debate'
- 50 Internets says you haven't heard of this war
- 100 Dead British Soldiers in 2009 in Afghanistan
- 150 Characters to Tell COP15 the Truth
- Copenhagen: Board the Gravy Train of Death
- Imagine There's No Global Warming
- Is There Life After Oil? Uh...YES!
- Poorly Placed Ad Of The Day: Greenpeace
- More stuff about Global Warming and Climategate
- Tomorrow this will be more than just a reality TV ...
- An un-PC look at the UN
- The New 'Green' Tactic. Guess what it is?
- I'm So Scared Of Al-Qaeda, I Submit To Dictatorshi...
- ▼ Dec 2009 (40)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)