Monday, 21 December 2009
A couple of Censored News Stories about Arabs
above story via Phekkwitz Ahoy!!!
below story via Scunnert Nation
Here's one to get the indigenous Brits outraged. But be wary, the media likes to stoke the flames of culture war, so that you spend your time at each others' throats instead of the government's. Either way, this is going to go on until the white people get mad enough - give it time Muslims, stop your provocateuring ASAP to prevent this - and support for...er...less politically correct viewpoints may prevail.
This is NOT what I want to happen and it is avoidable. But you've got to understand that government and media WANT this to happen as a last resort if people start getting mad at their government that has taken everything from them. BNP and Jihadis brawling in the streets while Lord Rothschild pours another glass of mature rosé blood. Is it what you really want?
Political correctness is evil. Not just because of how right-wingers criticise it, though they generally get it right to an extent, but because it is actually designed to CREATE racial, gender, cultural etc divisions, and prevent people from uniting. Make no mistake, and this is what the critics sometimes get wrong, it is not there to stop racial division, but to sow it.
The answer to political correctness is to stand behind freedom rather than equality. There is a big difference between those two things, the latter depending on the former. It is good to have equal opportunity, but if we are merely bound by an equal weight of state-imposed chains then what's the point in striving for politically correct equality. Get it?
- ► 2010 (647)
- How do people get into Hitler/Stalin apologism?
- Ben Stein calls Ron Paul 'Anti-Semitic'
- Beyond the Pale: the Rh Neg blood type mystery
- Israel steals parts of Mary's Gate - Christians si...
- Can we have Airport Security without tyranny?
- Chemtrails, aerial spraying, weather weapons
- Merry Christmas, Neo-Cons
- Anyone want a Demonic Nightmare After Christmas?
- Christmas, with Snow too!
- The Debt Star
- Could the new world currency be...gold?
- A couple of Censored News Stories about Arabs
- Huh! Downloading In The Name Of...
- Snow in Britain ("Weather is not climate")
- Israel wants to boycott British goods?
- Supressed Technology and the New Age
- Nigel Farage on the Alex Jones show
- All Copenhagen's a Stage
- I think human beings and fish can coexist peaceful...
- Noam Chomsky, you damn pussy
- Cults, Ritual Satanism, "Svali" the survivor speak...
- It's A Climategate Christmas + BBC has 'denier' vi...
- If you can read this, thank a teacher...
- "Truth in Advertising"
- It's the agenda, the big picture, the 'conspiracy'...
- To all those about to elect Cameron
- Zero vision in the BBC's climate 'debate'
- 50 Internets says you haven't heard of this war
- 100 Dead British Soldiers in 2009 in Afghanistan
- 150 Characters to Tell COP15 the Truth
- Copenhagen: Board the Gravy Train of Death
- Imagine There's No Global Warming
- Is There Life After Oil? Uh...YES!
- Poorly Placed Ad Of The Day: Greenpeace
- More stuff about Global Warming and Climategate
- Tomorrow this will be more than just a reality TV ...
- An un-PC look at the UN
- The New 'Green' Tactic. Guess what it is?
- I'm So Scared Of Al-Qaeda, I Submit To Dictatorshi...
- ▼ Dec 2009 (40)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)