Sunday, 13 December 2009
It's A Climategate Christmas + BBC has 'denier' viewpoints heard
Do I Really Have Something Nice To Say About Pravda UK?
A few days ago I commented that the BBC really allowed little room for meaningful climate debate on their Radio 5 broadcast discussing 'climate change' recently. Although it's a couple of days late, I thought I'd pass a more favourable comment over their Thursday programming (pun intended), during which AGW 'denier' James Delingpole was actually allowed to speak for, I don't know, several seconds.
Unfortunately, the hefty bias as always was there - the interviewer interrupted any attempt by callers to say there is a lack of evidence of manmade climate change happening - with a nice condescending "I think there's plenty of people who would disagree with you about that". Of course no mention of the 31000 strong scientists' petition 'denying' manmade climate change when addressing AGW believers. If it's not cliche to say this, Goebbels would be proud.
Still, it's better that Mr Delingpole and other 'skeptical' laypersons* were allowed to speak, and I think they did a good job presenting a short case against the ludicrous global 'climate deal', i.e. making the Earth's life cycle subject to taxation.
*no scientists or experts of any kind were featured, to my knowledge, during the discussion, either pro or anti manmade global warming theory. Propaganda was instead featured heavily, notably including the ridiculous 'you're with the oil companies' ad hominem.
- ► 2010 (647)
- How do people get into Hitler/Stalin apologism?
- Ben Stein calls Ron Paul 'Anti-Semitic'
- Beyond the Pale: the Rh Neg blood type mystery
- Israel steals parts of Mary's Gate - Christians si...
- Can we have Airport Security without tyranny?
- Chemtrails, aerial spraying, weather weapons
- Merry Christmas, Neo-Cons
- Anyone want a Demonic Nightmare After Christmas?
- Christmas, with Snow too!
- The Debt Star
- Could the new world currency be...gold?
- A couple of Censored News Stories about Arabs
- Huh! Downloading In The Name Of...
- Snow in Britain ("Weather is not climate")
- Israel wants to boycott British goods?
- Supressed Technology and the New Age
- Nigel Farage on the Alex Jones show
- All Copenhagen's a Stage
- I think human beings and fish can coexist peaceful...
- Noam Chomsky, you damn pussy
- Cults, Ritual Satanism, "Svali" the survivor speak...
- It's A Climategate Christmas + BBC has 'denier' vi...
- If you can read this, thank a teacher...
- "Truth in Advertising"
- It's the agenda, the big picture, the 'conspiracy'...
- To all those about to elect Cameron
- Zero vision in the BBC's climate 'debate'
- 50 Internets says you haven't heard of this war
- 100 Dead British Soldiers in 2009 in Afghanistan
- 150 Characters to Tell COP15 the Truth
- Copenhagen: Board the Gravy Train of Death
- Imagine There's No Global Warming
- Is There Life After Oil? Uh...YES!
- Poorly Placed Ad Of The Day: Greenpeace
- More stuff about Global Warming and Climategate
- Tomorrow this will be more than just a reality TV ...
- An un-PC look at the UN
- The New 'Green' Tactic. Guess what it is?
- I'm So Scared Of Al-Qaeda, I Submit To Dictatorshi...
- ▼ Dec 2009 (40)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)