Tuesday, 22 December 2009
Could the new world currency be...gold?
United Nations issues gold coins
Well it's better than the fiat SDRs I guess.
The idea of a global currency is of course nothing new or unexpected, but I remember a few months ago the Russians floated the idea of having a global gold currency. Now, understand that from the elites' point of view, having a commodity currency of any kind is undesirable since it's a lot harder to debase in order to steal ordinary peoples' wealth. So, just like when Bretton Woods was introduced, any shift to a gold standard would be temporary, just to get people to support a global currency. Though from TPTB's point of view, it may be seen as a necessary compromise on the path to globalised poverty.
I for one would welcome any shift to gold, but be wary, the Ponzi masters who run global finance will probably find some way of making it look as if a currency is backed by gold when it in fact is not. I guess the only way to know you really have gold or any commodity, is to physically be holding it. Even then, you may want to double check, the tricksters might still have managed to pull the wool over your eyes.
In the meantime, let's discuss the benefits of fiat finance shall we? I've got my printing press all fired up, ready to 'make some money'...and oh wait, that would be 'illegal'. Why? Because I'm 'counterfeiting'. BoE and Fed, aren't you counterfeiting too? Oh no, you're 'stabilising currency value', 'quantitative easing', and 'stimulating the economy'. Of course you are. Ahem. If printing copies of money stimulates the economy, why can't I do it too?
After all, I only want to help...
- ► 2010 (647)
- How do people get into Hitler/Stalin apologism?
- Ben Stein calls Ron Paul 'Anti-Semitic'
- Beyond the Pale: the Rh Neg blood type mystery
- Israel steals parts of Mary's Gate - Christians si...
- Can we have Airport Security without tyranny?
- Chemtrails, aerial spraying, weather weapons
- Merry Christmas, Neo-Cons
- Anyone want a Demonic Nightmare After Christmas?
- Christmas, with Snow too!
- The Debt Star
- Could the new world currency be...gold?
- A couple of Censored News Stories about Arabs
- Huh! Downloading In The Name Of...
- Snow in Britain ("Weather is not climate")
- Israel wants to boycott British goods?
- Supressed Technology and the New Age
- Nigel Farage on the Alex Jones show
- All Copenhagen's a Stage
- I think human beings and fish can coexist peaceful...
- Noam Chomsky, you damn pussy
- Cults, Ritual Satanism, "Svali" the survivor speak...
- It's A Climategate Christmas + BBC has 'denier' vi...
- If you can read this, thank a teacher...
- "Truth in Advertising"
- It's the agenda, the big picture, the 'conspiracy'...
- To all those about to elect Cameron
- Zero vision in the BBC's climate 'debate'
- 50 Internets says you haven't heard of this war
- 100 Dead British Soldiers in 2009 in Afghanistan
- 150 Characters to Tell COP15 the Truth
- Copenhagen: Board the Gravy Train of Death
- Imagine There's No Global Warming
- Is There Life After Oil? Uh...YES!
- Poorly Placed Ad Of The Day: Greenpeace
- More stuff about Global Warming and Climategate
- Tomorrow this will be more than just a reality TV ...
- An un-PC look at the UN
- The New 'Green' Tactic. Guess what it is?
- I'm So Scared Of Al-Qaeda, I Submit To Dictatorshi...
- ▼ Dec 2009 (40)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)