Thursday, 13 May 2010
"Food and Ethanol Shortages Imminent As Earth Enters New Cold Climate Era"
Food and Ethanol Shortages Imminent as Earth Enters New Cold Climate Era
Space and Science Research Center
The Space and Science Research Center (SSRC), the leading independent research organization in the United States on the subject of the next climate change, issues today the following warning of imminent crop damage expected to produce food and ethanol shortages for the US and Canada:
Over the next 30 months, global temperatures are expected to make another dramatic drop even greater than that seen during the 2007-2008 period. As the Earth’s current El Nino dissipates, the planet will return to the long term temperature decline brought on by the Sun’s historic reduction in output, the on-going “solar hibernation.” In follow-up to the specific global temperature forecast posted in SSRC Press Release 4-2009, the SSRC advises that in order to return to the long term decline slope from the current El Nino induced high temperatures, a significant global cold weather re-direction must occur. According to SSRC Director John Casey, “The Earth typically makes adjustments in major temperature spikes within two to three years. In this case as we cool down from El Nino, we are dealing with the combined effects of this planetary thermodynamic normalization and the influence of the more powerful underlying global temperature downturn brought on by the solar hibernation. Both forces will present the first opportunity since the period of Sun-caused global warming period ended to witness obvious harmful agricultural impacts of the new cold climate. Analysis shows that food and crop derived fuel will for the first time, become threatened in the next two and a half years. Though the SSRC does not get involved with short term weather prediction, it would not be unusual to see these ill-effects this year much less within the next 30 months.”
The SSRC further adds that the severity of this projected near term decline may be on the order of 0.9 C to 1.1 C from present levels. Surprising cold weather fronts will adversely impact all northern grain crops including of course wheat and the corn used in ethanol for automotive fuel.
In pointing out the importance and reliability of this new temperature forecast and its effects on North American crops, Director Casey adds,” The SSRC has been the only US independent research organization to correctly predict in advance three of the most important events in all of climate science history. We accurately announced beforehand, the end of global warming, a long term drop in the Earth’s temperatures and most importantly the advent of a historic drop in the Sun’s output, a solar hibernation. The US government’s leading science organizations, NASA and NOAA have completely missed all three, as of course have United Nations climate change experts. It is only because of the amount of expected criticism we received because of our strong opposition to the Obama administration’s climate change policies and our declaration of the end of global warming, that the SSRC is not more fully accepted for its leadership role in climate change forecasting. The facts and reliability surrounding our well publicized predictions however stand as testament to the SSRC’s proven ability to understand the nature of global climate change. In view of the importance of this new forecast I have notified the Secretary of Agriculture to take immediate actions to prepare the nation’s agricultural industry for the coming crop damage.”
The SSRC places only one caveat on this forecast. Casey elaborates, “Only a stronger solar cycle with a period longer than the 206 year cycle can cause us to alter our projections. Although more research is needed in this area, none have yet shown themselves. The present hibernation is proceeding in almost lock step as the last one which occurred from 1793 to 1830. If it continues on present course, while the cold weather impacts on food and fuel announced today are certainly important, they do not compare with what is to follow later. At the bottom of the cold cycle of this hibernation in the late 2020’s and 2030’s there will likely be years with devastating to total crop losses in the Canadian and northern US grain regions.”
They can say what they like about the Sun and stuff, but I know the truth - man was responsible for causing global warming, but thanks to piracy, we have held off judgement for a while...
- Israel Fires on Peace Activists; 16+ Murdered in C...
- Nicolas Sarkozy: CIA Agent?
- BP Top Kill Method Fails; Workers Hospitalised
- Generation "Me"
- Newsweek Says Illegal Immigration Reduces Crime
- School Fingerprints Children Who Borrow Books
- Final Solution to the White Question?
- Oil Volcano Not Over Yet
- "Death Panels" Were Inevitable, Not A Fiction
- Rense's 2010 Predictions Compilation
- Lord Monckton Wins Oxford Global Warming Debate
- Support the Troops While Government Exploits Them,...
- Stone Age Columbus: Prehistoric Atlantic Crossing?...
- Asatru - A Native European Religion
- Gulf Oil Slick: Now That The Damage Is Done
- George Carlin: Becoming A Spectator
- Government Website Says "Conspiracies" Aren't Real...
- Love Police founder Charlie Veitch on the Alex Jon...
- Scientists Create "Artificial Life"
- Detroit Ghetto/Ghost Town Footage
- Zbigniew Brzezinski: Global Awakening is "Difficul...
- Criticism of Rand Paul Reveals The Real Racists
- Arizona Immigation Law: Can I Support It?
- Oath Keepers: Some Katrina Troops DID Refuse To Co...
- David Icke: The Warrior Within (Time To Grow Up)
- The Fake Faces of Celebrities
- This is why I quit videogames
- Hi There, Christian Zionists
- Exposing Islamism Is Good, But Exposing Zionism Is...
- Bankster Ad: "Good Banking is Good Citizenship"
- FKN Newz - The Debt, The Buck And The Ugly
- Review of the BP Oil Slick
- Trilateral Commission Leak Info To We Are Change A...
- Machete: An Anti-White Racist Film
- Muse - Unnatural Selection
- My Trinity of Spiritual Balance
- "Food and Ethanol Shortages Imminent As Earth Ente...
- A Government Takeover, Not A Muslim One
- Love Police ruins Conservative Party Press Stateme...
- Yaaaay! PM David Cameron
- Debunker Logic
- The Communists Have Got Our Precious Bodily Fluids...
- "Machete": Provoking A Race War?
- Ed Balls and Peter Mandelson Confronted Over Bilde...
- The man who says he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 y...
- The End of Monsanto's Crops?
- Don't Vote; It Only Encourages Them
- Airport Naked Body Scanners: Useless, Perverted, a...
- Lib|Lab|Con (cigarette papers between them)
- Disproportionate Non-Representation
- Matrix Radio Talks With Near Death Experiencers
- BNP Candidate Attacked, Unprovoked, on Camera
- UKIP's Nigel Farage: "I'm lucky to be alive after ...
- Osama is in Iran, let's go get him!
- Was There A Civilisation X? Evidence Indicates The...
- Animals Murder White South African Farmers
- Don't help people reduce taxes, don't download "ex...
- Overpopulation is a Myth
- Government Food Subsidies Cause Obesity?
- Pond Scum on Mars
- Polish Plane Crash Video Maker Murdered
- Polish Plane Crash Gunshots Video: Digitally Enhan...
- Gabriella Cilmi Video: Test Your Knowledge Of Occu...
- Bible Contradictions
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass ...
- How to vote in the General Election
- RevolutionMuslim Group Run By Israeli Radicals?
- I Want A Bailout of Fifty Trillion Monopoly Money....
- ▼ May 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)