Wednesday, 26 May 2010
Lord Monckton Wins Oxford Global Warming Debate
Last week, members of the historic Oxford Union Society, the world’s premier debating society, carried the motion “That this House would put economic growth before combating climate change” by 135 votes to 110"...
Climate Fears Turn To Doubts Among Britons
by Elisabeth Rosenthal for the New York Times
"LONDON — Last month hundreds of environmental activists crammed into an auditorium here to ponder an anguished question: If the scientific consensus on climate change has not changed, why have so many people turned away from the idea that human activity is warming the planet?
Nowhere has this shift in public opinion been more striking than in Britain, where climate change was until this year such a popular priority that in 2008 Parliament enshrined targets for emissions cuts as national law. But since then, the country has evolved into a home base for a thriving group of climate skeptics who have dominated news reports in recent months, apparently convincing many that the threat of warming is vastly exaggerated.
A survey in February by the BBC found that only 26 percent of Britons believed that “climate change is happening and is now established as largely manmade,” down from 41 percent in November 2009. A poll conducted for the German magazine Der Spiegel found that 42 percent of Germans feared global warming, down from 62 percent four years earlier.
And London’s Science Museum recently announced that a permanent exhibit scheduled to open later this year would be called the Climate Science Gallery — not the Climate Change Gallery as had previously been planned.
“Before, I thought, ‘Oh my God, this climate change problem is just dreadful,’ ” said Jillian Leddra, 50, a musician who was shopping in London on a recent lunch hour. “But now I have my doubts, and I’m wondering if it’s been overhyped.”
Perhaps sensing that climate is now a political nonstarter, David Cameron, Britain’s new Conservative prime minister, was “strangely muted” on the issue in a recent pre-election debate, as The Daily Telegraph put it, though it had previously been one of his passions.
And a poll in January of the personal priorities of 141 Conservative Party candidates deemed capable of victory in the recent election found that “reducing Britain’s carbon footprint” was the least important of the 19 issues presented to them..."
Haha...they're running away...enjoy it for just one moment. Breathe it in.
Now never forget who is behind the AGW watermelon because they have half a hundred other scams in progress to sell you into slavery. They will fabricate or genuinely cause other envirocrimes, such as this terrible gulf oil 'accident' which will be used to shaft us with the green agenda any way. The green agenda is banana republic/medieval feudalism. No more industry except military and surveillance. Labour, microchipped peasant.
- Israel Fires on Peace Activists; 16+ Murdered in C...
- Nicolas Sarkozy: CIA Agent?
- BP Top Kill Method Fails; Workers Hospitalised
- Generation "Me"
- Newsweek Says Illegal Immigration Reduces Crime
- School Fingerprints Children Who Borrow Books
- Final Solution to the White Question?
- Oil Volcano Not Over Yet
- "Death Panels" Were Inevitable, Not A Fiction
- Rense's 2010 Predictions Compilation
- Lord Monckton Wins Oxford Global Warming Debate
- Support the Troops While Government Exploits Them,...
- Stone Age Columbus: Prehistoric Atlantic Crossing?...
- Asatru - A Native European Religion
- Gulf Oil Slick: Now That The Damage Is Done
- George Carlin: Becoming A Spectator
- Government Website Says "Conspiracies" Aren't Real...
- Love Police founder Charlie Veitch on the Alex Jon...
- Scientists Create "Artificial Life"
- Detroit Ghetto/Ghost Town Footage
- Zbigniew Brzezinski: Global Awakening is "Difficul...
- Criticism of Rand Paul Reveals The Real Racists
- Arizona Immigation Law: Can I Support It?
- Oath Keepers: Some Katrina Troops DID Refuse To Co...
- David Icke: The Warrior Within (Time To Grow Up)
- The Fake Faces of Celebrities
- This is why I quit videogames
- Hi There, Christian Zionists
- Exposing Islamism Is Good, But Exposing Zionism Is...
- Bankster Ad: "Good Banking is Good Citizenship"
- FKN Newz - The Debt, The Buck And The Ugly
- Review of the BP Oil Slick
- Trilateral Commission Leak Info To We Are Change A...
- Machete: An Anti-White Racist Film
- Muse - Unnatural Selection
- My Trinity of Spiritual Balance
- "Food and Ethanol Shortages Imminent As Earth Ente...
- A Government Takeover, Not A Muslim One
- Love Police ruins Conservative Party Press Stateme...
- Yaaaay! PM David Cameron
- Debunker Logic
- The Communists Have Got Our Precious Bodily Fluids...
- "Machete": Provoking A Race War?
- Ed Balls and Peter Mandelson Confronted Over Bilde...
- The man who says he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 y...
- The End of Monsanto's Crops?
- Don't Vote; It Only Encourages Them
- Airport Naked Body Scanners: Useless, Perverted, a...
- Lib|Lab|Con (cigarette papers between them)
- Disproportionate Non-Representation
- Matrix Radio Talks With Near Death Experiencers
- BNP Candidate Attacked, Unprovoked, on Camera
- UKIP's Nigel Farage: "I'm lucky to be alive after ...
- Osama is in Iran, let's go get him!
- Was There A Civilisation X? Evidence Indicates The...
- Animals Murder White South African Farmers
- Don't help people reduce taxes, don't download "ex...
- Overpopulation is a Myth
- Government Food Subsidies Cause Obesity?
- Pond Scum on Mars
- Polish Plane Crash Video Maker Murdered
- Polish Plane Crash Gunshots Video: Digitally Enhan...
- Gabriella Cilmi Video: Test Your Knowledge Of Occu...
- Bible Contradictions
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass ...
- How to vote in the General Election
- RevolutionMuslim Group Run By Israeli Radicals?
- I Want A Bailout of Fifty Trillion Monopoly Money....
- ▼ May 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)