Thursday, 20 May 2010
Criticism of Rand Paul Reveals The Real Racists
Rand Paul has come under reactionary criticism for stating his opposition to one particular part of the US Civil Rights Act, specifically the rule that businesses must comply with the same anti-discrimination law as the government. Oh, they think they've got him on this one...are we ready...OMG RACISSS!!!
It's pitiful really.
Consider this example. A business decides they don't want to serve blacks. What will then happen to that business? It will be shamed, boycotted, and most likely driven out of business or at least will incur major losses of both customers and public image.
In the modern era, by contrast, businesses are falling over themselves to appear tolerant and diverse. Why is this? (Clue: NOT because the government made a rule.)
The answer is, it's what the people want. Giving people what they want in the marketplace is good for business.
However, if you believe the people who think they've uncovered a bogeyman 'racist' here, most people can't wait to provoke people of other races by refusing to do business with them. Who is the one thinking backwardly here?
Oh, and of course, classic rule: whites are the only racists. See how quickly the insinuations of 'white' domination are raised? Although, could it not just as easily be a black owned business discriminating against white people? Actually, I wonder what some of these government schooled commies would say to that - a black or arab owned business refusing to serve white people? I bet they'd remind us that diversity is important in a multicultural society and that opposing such a business would be 'intolerant'.
Seriously. "White privilege" as taught widely at government schools is the most racist, defamatory concept present in western society today. It disgusted me when I encountered it in education; ironically most white kids are eager to believe that they must pay for the sin of being part of an allegedly 'oppressive' racial group.
I must be missing out; what privileges am I entitled to? I would like to be cut in on this white privilege deal, thank you very much. If, of course, it really does exist.
And so we have uncovered the real racists (they often call themselves 'progressives', ironically...are we in our promised 'post-racial' utopia yet, by the way? What ever would you fall back on when losing an argument if there was no more racism?). The truth hurts.
I for one respect all people, but I am not 'guilty', neither am I 'privileged', just for being white!
- Israel Fires on Peace Activists; 16+ Murdered in C...
- Nicolas Sarkozy: CIA Agent?
- BP Top Kill Method Fails; Workers Hospitalised
- Generation "Me"
- Newsweek Says Illegal Immigration Reduces Crime
- School Fingerprints Children Who Borrow Books
- Final Solution to the White Question?
- Oil Volcano Not Over Yet
- "Death Panels" Were Inevitable, Not A Fiction
- Rense's 2010 Predictions Compilation
- Lord Monckton Wins Oxford Global Warming Debate
- Support the Troops While Government Exploits Them,...
- Stone Age Columbus: Prehistoric Atlantic Crossing?...
- Asatru - A Native European Religion
- Gulf Oil Slick: Now That The Damage Is Done
- George Carlin: Becoming A Spectator
- Government Website Says "Conspiracies" Aren't Real...
- Love Police founder Charlie Veitch on the Alex Jon...
- Scientists Create "Artificial Life"
- Detroit Ghetto/Ghost Town Footage
- Zbigniew Brzezinski: Global Awakening is "Difficul...
- Criticism of Rand Paul Reveals The Real Racists
- Arizona Immigation Law: Can I Support It?
- Oath Keepers: Some Katrina Troops DID Refuse To Co...
- David Icke: The Warrior Within (Time To Grow Up)
- The Fake Faces of Celebrities
- This is why I quit videogames
- Hi There, Christian Zionists
- Exposing Islamism Is Good, But Exposing Zionism Is...
- Bankster Ad: "Good Banking is Good Citizenship"
- FKN Newz - The Debt, The Buck And The Ugly
- Review of the BP Oil Slick
- Trilateral Commission Leak Info To We Are Change A...
- Machete: An Anti-White Racist Film
- Muse - Unnatural Selection
- My Trinity of Spiritual Balance
- "Food and Ethanol Shortages Imminent As Earth Ente...
- A Government Takeover, Not A Muslim One
- Love Police ruins Conservative Party Press Stateme...
- Yaaaay! PM David Cameron
- Debunker Logic
- The Communists Have Got Our Precious Bodily Fluids...
- "Machete": Provoking A Race War?
- Ed Balls and Peter Mandelson Confronted Over Bilde...
- The man who says he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 y...
- The End of Monsanto's Crops?
- Don't Vote; It Only Encourages Them
- Airport Naked Body Scanners: Useless, Perverted, a...
- Lib|Lab|Con (cigarette papers between them)
- Disproportionate Non-Representation
- Matrix Radio Talks With Near Death Experiencers
- BNP Candidate Attacked, Unprovoked, on Camera
- UKIP's Nigel Farage: "I'm lucky to be alive after ...
- Osama is in Iran, let's go get him!
- Was There A Civilisation X? Evidence Indicates The...
- Animals Murder White South African Farmers
- Don't help people reduce taxes, don't download "ex...
- Overpopulation is a Myth
- Government Food Subsidies Cause Obesity?
- Pond Scum on Mars
- Polish Plane Crash Video Maker Murdered
- Polish Plane Crash Gunshots Video: Digitally Enhan...
- Gabriella Cilmi Video: Test Your Knowledge Of Occu...
- Bible Contradictions
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass ...
- How to vote in the General Election
- RevolutionMuslim Group Run By Israeli Radicals?
- I Want A Bailout of Fifty Trillion Monopoly Money....
- ▼ May 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)