Thursday, 13 May 2010
My Trinity of Spiritual Balance
Oh, and don't be paranoid over the fact that it's a triangle pointing down, which is apparently the alchemical symbol for water. I'm not trying to get inside your mind with black magick...oooooo...spooky.
(click for bigger version)
The painting, by the way, is Cruciform by Damian Callan. Yes, I turned it upside down so it would be the right way up, if that makes sense.
I think we need all three in moderation - in fact I think it's not possible to be 'sane' as we perceive it without some elements of the three. It's pretty self-explanatory what happens if one of these concepts is in excess - one may become cold and detached, as in the case of hyper-materialist scientists like Dr Eric Pianka; one may become a hyper-judgemental Fundie Christian whose favourite hobby is telling everyone else how they're going to Hell; or one may become a wishy-washy type who, frankly, has lost their grounding here on Earth (can't think of any examples right now, but if I do, I'll link it).
Classical religion has, I would suggest, created disharmony by suppressing the spiritual female and overemphasising the male, perhaps (chicken or egg) this is a cause of traditional mistreatment of women. And by 'mistreatment', I DO NOT mean what most feminists consider to be 'inequality' today...I mean back when women were actually viewed as property. Or I mean what still goes on today in the Islamic world.
That brings me to another point - naming the religions and spiritual doctrines. Obviously Christianity is my personal experience, but if I lived somewhere else in the world it would be Islam or Judaism, which both fit the same bill, IMO, as hyper-male, militaristic (homosexual?) religions. But what if it was Buddhism or something like that? That would probably belong on the left instead.
Finally, when I say 'male' and 'female', I am clearly not just talking about physical males and females. These are spiritual concepts and psychological ones too. They're just associated with males and females for obvious reasons. Everyone has some element of both, and rightly so.
I just made this as a diagrammatic representation of what I consider to be a healthy spiritual/psychological state...if you find yourself expressing too much of one concept, chances are the solution can be found in one of the other two. It's all about balance.
- Israel Fires on Peace Activists; 16+ Murdered in C...
- Nicolas Sarkozy: CIA Agent?
- BP Top Kill Method Fails; Workers Hospitalised
- Generation "Me"
- Newsweek Says Illegal Immigration Reduces Crime
- School Fingerprints Children Who Borrow Books
- Final Solution to the White Question?
- Oil Volcano Not Over Yet
- "Death Panels" Were Inevitable, Not A Fiction
- Rense's 2010 Predictions Compilation
- Lord Monckton Wins Oxford Global Warming Debate
- Support the Troops While Government Exploits Them,...
- Stone Age Columbus: Prehistoric Atlantic Crossing?...
- Asatru - A Native European Religion
- Gulf Oil Slick: Now That The Damage Is Done
- George Carlin: Becoming A Spectator
- Government Website Says "Conspiracies" Aren't Real...
- Love Police founder Charlie Veitch on the Alex Jon...
- Scientists Create "Artificial Life"
- Detroit Ghetto/Ghost Town Footage
- Zbigniew Brzezinski: Global Awakening is "Difficul...
- Criticism of Rand Paul Reveals The Real Racists
- Arizona Immigation Law: Can I Support It?
- Oath Keepers: Some Katrina Troops DID Refuse To Co...
- David Icke: The Warrior Within (Time To Grow Up)
- The Fake Faces of Celebrities
- This is why I quit videogames
- Hi There, Christian Zionists
- Exposing Islamism Is Good, But Exposing Zionism Is...
- Bankster Ad: "Good Banking is Good Citizenship"
- FKN Newz - The Debt, The Buck And The Ugly
- Review of the BP Oil Slick
- Trilateral Commission Leak Info To We Are Change A...
- Machete: An Anti-White Racist Film
- Muse - Unnatural Selection
- My Trinity of Spiritual Balance
- "Food and Ethanol Shortages Imminent As Earth Ente...
- A Government Takeover, Not A Muslim One
- Love Police ruins Conservative Party Press Stateme...
- Yaaaay! PM David Cameron
- Debunker Logic
- The Communists Have Got Our Precious Bodily Fluids...
- "Machete": Provoking A Race War?
- Ed Balls and Peter Mandelson Confronted Over Bilde...
- The man who says he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 y...
- The End of Monsanto's Crops?
- Don't Vote; It Only Encourages Them
- Airport Naked Body Scanners: Useless, Perverted, a...
- Lib|Lab|Con (cigarette papers between them)
- Disproportionate Non-Representation
- Matrix Radio Talks With Near Death Experiencers
- BNP Candidate Attacked, Unprovoked, on Camera
- UKIP's Nigel Farage: "I'm lucky to be alive after ...
- Osama is in Iran, let's go get him!
- Was There A Civilisation X? Evidence Indicates The...
- Animals Murder White South African Farmers
- Don't help people reduce taxes, don't download "ex...
- Overpopulation is a Myth
- Government Food Subsidies Cause Obesity?
- Pond Scum on Mars
- Polish Plane Crash Video Maker Murdered
- Polish Plane Crash Gunshots Video: Digitally Enhan...
- Gabriella Cilmi Video: Test Your Knowledge Of Occu...
- Bible Contradictions
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass ...
- How to vote in the General Election
- RevolutionMuslim Group Run By Israeli Radicals?
- I Want A Bailout of Fifty Trillion Monopoly Money....
- ▼ May 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)