Wednesday, 19 May 2010
Arizona Immigation Law: Can I Support It?
Brief interlude: Miss Oklahoma stands up for states' rights (state sovereignty). The politically correct judge got owned! He wasn't expecting her response, I bet.
(Now did she really approve that for Infowars???)
Starting with what the law actually does:
"Called one of the 'toughest legislations in the nation', the law means that all immigrants in Arizona must now carry their alien registration documents and it means that police can question anyone they think may be in the United States illegally. It will also address people that knowingly hire illegal immigrants or who transport them."
That description has been criticised by some supporters of the law, who contend that the police can only inquire about the status of a potential illegal alien (love the American terminology, btw, do they arrive in saucers?) if they have 'reasonable suspicion'. Now, reasonable suspicion is vague and the same flowery rationalisation behind the un-PATRIOT Act.
On the other hand, illegal immigration is a huge problem for America with an estimated 11 million illegal aliens bringing a crime wave with them across the border from an unstable Mexico. Many are declaring themselves to be invaders, and part of groups like La Raza (the Race) designed to 'liberate' states of America and 'return' them to Me-hee-co. Bullshit based on faulty history and even faultier racial prejudice. Can you imagine if whites formed a group called 'The Race'? Yet these illegals (backed by the intelligence agencies no doubt) have the gall to not only advocate racial supremacism, but at the same time call whites racist!
So I should support the law 100%, right? It is popular after all...
Well, not completely. Although I do sympathise with the reasons for passing it.
Some problems with the law are pointed out here
I personally don't give a damn whether it may constitute racial profiling. In case you can't tell I'm growing a little tired of the race card being played every two minutes. Everything is racist unless it's either indifferent or anti-white, then it's politically correct. The illegals in America are almost all from Mexico, duh! So it is inevitable when rooting out illegals that in America's case you're not going to be as likely to investigate someone who looks Chinese than you are someone who looks Mexican. Sorry.
Still, I found this mock ad funny:
Which brings me to my next point: this law only gives the state the power to do something that in America's case, the federal government should have done years ago. But I am not holding my breath. I will only be convinced if and when we actually see truck after truck deporting illegal immigrants back across the border. Until then I refuse to believe they will actually do it (too many employers rely on the cheap labour I bet), but we shall see.
And if it does actually work out, perhaps...naw, now I am dreaming, Britain would never ever take seriously their citizenship requirements. Besides, we have open borders mandated from Brussels, just another reason to quit the EU ASAP (wishful thinking, again).
Also, one final point: do we need borders in the first place? In the future at some time I would suggest not, but for now as long as two thirds of the world is an empoverished hellhole made so in part by our financial and corporate interests, I believe local solutions like Arizona's are not merely justifiable, but necessary. Crime and instability along border regions is nothing new to history; England had major problems for centuries along the Welsh and Scottish borders. Wonder what they did with invading 'immigrants'? Probably just killed them on the spot. How's that for 'racial profiling'.
One solution NOT up for MSM disussion is to legalise ALL drugs immediately. This would crush all the drug lords, in particular the drug gangs destabilising Mexico as we speak (a major cause of Mexican migration north). In fact, the benefits of re-legalisation of all 'illegal drugs' would be tremendous in many other ways, too, but the improvements in Mexico's condition as a result would probably halt Mexican immigration into the US right then and there.
So I'm keeping an eye on this because if it is a success, and I want it to be but I have my doubts that significant deportations will actually occur, then it must not be an isolated case - popular demand will see to that.
Update: seeing how calls were made to 'boycott Arizona', Arizonans respond with their own threats of counter-boycott:
- Israel Fires on Peace Activists; 16+ Murdered in C...
- Nicolas Sarkozy: CIA Agent?
- BP Top Kill Method Fails; Workers Hospitalised
- Generation "Me"
- Newsweek Says Illegal Immigration Reduces Crime
- School Fingerprints Children Who Borrow Books
- Final Solution to the White Question?
- Oil Volcano Not Over Yet
- "Death Panels" Were Inevitable, Not A Fiction
- Rense's 2010 Predictions Compilation
- Lord Monckton Wins Oxford Global Warming Debate
- Support the Troops While Government Exploits Them,...
- Stone Age Columbus: Prehistoric Atlantic Crossing?...
- Asatru - A Native European Religion
- Gulf Oil Slick: Now That The Damage Is Done
- George Carlin: Becoming A Spectator
- Government Website Says "Conspiracies" Aren't Real...
- Love Police founder Charlie Veitch on the Alex Jon...
- Scientists Create "Artificial Life"
- Detroit Ghetto/Ghost Town Footage
- Zbigniew Brzezinski: Global Awakening is "Difficul...
- Criticism of Rand Paul Reveals The Real Racists
- Arizona Immigation Law: Can I Support It?
- Oath Keepers: Some Katrina Troops DID Refuse To Co...
- David Icke: The Warrior Within (Time To Grow Up)
- The Fake Faces of Celebrities
- This is why I quit videogames
- Hi There, Christian Zionists
- Exposing Islamism Is Good, But Exposing Zionism Is...
- Bankster Ad: "Good Banking is Good Citizenship"
- FKN Newz - The Debt, The Buck And The Ugly
- Review of the BP Oil Slick
- Trilateral Commission Leak Info To We Are Change A...
- Machete: An Anti-White Racist Film
- Muse - Unnatural Selection
- My Trinity of Spiritual Balance
- "Food and Ethanol Shortages Imminent As Earth Ente...
- A Government Takeover, Not A Muslim One
- Love Police ruins Conservative Party Press Stateme...
- Yaaaay! PM David Cameron
- Debunker Logic
- The Communists Have Got Our Precious Bodily Fluids...
- "Machete": Provoking A Race War?
- Ed Balls and Peter Mandelson Confronted Over Bilde...
- The man who says he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 y...
- The End of Monsanto's Crops?
- Don't Vote; It Only Encourages Them
- Airport Naked Body Scanners: Useless, Perverted, a...
- Lib|Lab|Con (cigarette papers between them)
- Disproportionate Non-Representation
- Matrix Radio Talks With Near Death Experiencers
- BNP Candidate Attacked, Unprovoked, on Camera
- UKIP's Nigel Farage: "I'm lucky to be alive after ...
- Osama is in Iran, let's go get him!
- Was There A Civilisation X? Evidence Indicates The...
- Animals Murder White South African Farmers
- Don't help people reduce taxes, don't download "ex...
- Overpopulation is a Myth
- Government Food Subsidies Cause Obesity?
- Pond Scum on Mars
- Polish Plane Crash Video Maker Murdered
- Polish Plane Crash Gunshots Video: Digitally Enhan...
- Gabriella Cilmi Video: Test Your Knowledge Of Occu...
- Bible Contradictions
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass ...
- How to vote in the General Election
- RevolutionMuslim Group Run By Israeli Radicals?
- I Want A Bailout of Fifty Trillion Monopoly Money....
- ▼ May 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)