Sunday, 16 May 2010
Exposing Islamism Is Good, But Exposing Zionism Is Racist
Yes, the implications of that cannot be overlooked and are a significant concern. Sharia law is backwards and immoral.
How many Muslim arabs are there in the seats of power? How many of our political leaders have ties to Saudi or Iran or Turkey or Somalia?
Not very many. Michael Moore exhausted that one (Saudi).
How many have ties to Israel?
***DING DING DING***
(The last one is especially rich since Obama has been criticised as 'anti-Israel' for even talking about halting Jewish illegal immigration into the West Bank. Believe me, son-of-a-terrorist Rahm is there to make sure he doesn't go against the interests of the self-styled Chosen People.)
But the point is, this would be a 'legitimate' issue, one more easily discussed, if our political leaders had ties to pretty much any other country. We could talk about it in an open manner, come to the probable conclusion that is was a bad thing for the country, and advise that we have fewer politicians with ties to foreign interests that conflict with their official position.
But for some reason, when those corrupting ties are with the 'Jewish' state, it suddenly becomes 'racist' to point them out. Ever notice that?
Dual Citizenship - Loyal To Whom? (American article)
In Britain, Conservative Friends of Israel and Labour Friends of Israel are two of the most influential lobby groups in the country (in America, AIPAC is likewise). One will note both Tony Blair, architect of British involvement in the so-called 'war on terror' which is destroying many of Israel's regional competitors, is a member, as is Gordon Brown. According to this article, 80% of Conservative MPs are said to be part of CFoI.
"I am proud not just to be a Conservative, but a Conservative friend of Israel" - David Cameron, now British PM, addressing a CFoI dinner, 2006 (source linked immediately above)
Basically, if you want to be anyone and get anywhere in British or American politics, it seems being a 'friend of Israel' helps a lot!
And now William Hague, CFoI member and your new Foreign Secretary, wants to get tough with Iran (I mean, he wants to order our men in uniform to risk their lives 'getting tough with Iran', of course). Outrageous, they haven't done anything to us. But they are a threat to Israel's dominance in the Middle East. Imagine if Israel wasn't the only rogue nuclear power over there!
1992 USA: Head of Israel Lobby quits after boasting of his influence
Can you imagine if it was any country other than Israel? France even! Imagine the outrage, the indignation of it all. People would say they were under occupation from a foreign power. The people would not rest until this injustice was righted.
But it's Israel, so don't discuss it, or you are a racist. Bring up the Holocaust (ignoring, of course, the Holodomor, Soviet genocide in the Ukraine 1932-33 Seven Million dead carried out primarily by Jewish Bolsheviks, what does that do to your sanitised version of history, didn't get taught that in school did you?) so we can avoid this difficult topic, and say something about how arabs are dangerous.
“Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I don't care.” - Ariel Sharon (source)
So you are willing to blow up synagogues...what about a certain well known pair of Towers, Mr Sharon?
Islamism or Zionism - which is the bigger danger to the West? They must both be exposed.
- Israel Fires on Peace Activists; 16+ Murdered in C...
- Nicolas Sarkozy: CIA Agent?
- BP Top Kill Method Fails; Workers Hospitalised
- Generation "Me"
- Newsweek Says Illegal Immigration Reduces Crime
- School Fingerprints Children Who Borrow Books
- Final Solution to the White Question?
- Oil Volcano Not Over Yet
- "Death Panels" Were Inevitable, Not A Fiction
- Rense's 2010 Predictions Compilation
- Lord Monckton Wins Oxford Global Warming Debate
- Support the Troops While Government Exploits Them,...
- Stone Age Columbus: Prehistoric Atlantic Crossing?...
- Asatru - A Native European Religion
- Gulf Oil Slick: Now That The Damage Is Done
- George Carlin: Becoming A Spectator
- Government Website Says "Conspiracies" Aren't Real...
- Love Police founder Charlie Veitch on the Alex Jon...
- Scientists Create "Artificial Life"
- Detroit Ghetto/Ghost Town Footage
- Zbigniew Brzezinski: Global Awakening is "Difficul...
- Criticism of Rand Paul Reveals The Real Racists
- Arizona Immigation Law: Can I Support It?
- Oath Keepers: Some Katrina Troops DID Refuse To Co...
- David Icke: The Warrior Within (Time To Grow Up)
- The Fake Faces of Celebrities
- This is why I quit videogames
- Hi There, Christian Zionists
- Exposing Islamism Is Good, But Exposing Zionism Is...
- Bankster Ad: "Good Banking is Good Citizenship"
- FKN Newz - The Debt, The Buck And The Ugly
- Review of the BP Oil Slick
- Trilateral Commission Leak Info To We Are Change A...
- Machete: An Anti-White Racist Film
- Muse - Unnatural Selection
- My Trinity of Spiritual Balance
- "Food and Ethanol Shortages Imminent As Earth Ente...
- A Government Takeover, Not A Muslim One
- Love Police ruins Conservative Party Press Stateme...
- Yaaaay! PM David Cameron
- Debunker Logic
- The Communists Have Got Our Precious Bodily Fluids...
- "Machete": Provoking A Race War?
- Ed Balls and Peter Mandelson Confronted Over Bilde...
- The man who says he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 y...
- The End of Monsanto's Crops?
- Don't Vote; It Only Encourages Them
- Airport Naked Body Scanners: Useless, Perverted, a...
- Lib|Lab|Con (cigarette papers between them)
- Disproportionate Non-Representation
- Matrix Radio Talks With Near Death Experiencers
- BNP Candidate Attacked, Unprovoked, on Camera
- UKIP's Nigel Farage: "I'm lucky to be alive after ...
- Osama is in Iran, let's go get him!
- Was There A Civilisation X? Evidence Indicates The...
- Animals Murder White South African Farmers
- Don't help people reduce taxes, don't download "ex...
- Overpopulation is a Myth
- Government Food Subsidies Cause Obesity?
- Pond Scum on Mars
- Polish Plane Crash Video Maker Murdered
- Polish Plane Crash Gunshots Video: Digitally Enhan...
- Gabriella Cilmi Video: Test Your Knowledge Of Occu...
- Bible Contradictions
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass ...
- How to vote in the General Election
- RevolutionMuslim Group Run By Israeli Radicals?
- I Want A Bailout of Fifty Trillion Monopoly Money....
- ▼ May 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)