Tuesday, 11 May 2010
Yaaaay! PM David Cameron
If you think Cam is going to Change anything that you really want changing, you haven't been paying attention.
This is Alinsky crossing the Atlantic, only a right wing flavoured version. Underneath they're all fascists, 'socialist' or 'conservative' matters little in the grand scheme of things.
Vote for Change makes about as much sense as F*** for Virginity!
Cameron was always the choice from the start. Although I admit the last minute talks did make me hesitate a little, I have to say there is little doubt he was the insiders' frontman. He got the slick media treatment. He got the fancy slogans, the smooth PR and the internet campaign. Although he didn't get too much of it, no, too much would have ruined the chaos of the hung parliament. In fact I did suspect a couple of months before the election they eased off the Cameron PR to give Gordon a chance.
In case you haven't noticed, since most people are under the corporate spell (TV Programming), elections are as easy to control as a Simon Cowell talent contest. The voters float around, wondering what the hell is going on - or, worse, not wondering at all in some cases - and they vote for whoever the (supposedly) wise man gives the most compliments to, flitting to and fro on the most momentary of incidents, like "Bigotgate" (which should not have been a surprise to anyone by the way).
So who is Simon Cowell in the political field? Well, this election it actually is Simon Cowell, since he endorsed Cameron, but usually it is Rupert Murdoch. Or, more broadly, the brain devouring MSM as a whole.
I am not above falling for this myself. I am ashamed to say it was my foolhardiness in allowing myself to be hypnotised by Soros-Alinsky-Obama, followed by the utter obliteration of Hope afterwards, that finally deprogrammed me out of the corporate false reality, thank God. New bloody lease of life.
So I do not look down on those who expect good to come from the Eton chap and his Bilderberg attending, coke sniffing chancellor George Osborne. It's not your fault. You wanted to believe. But behind closed doors they all get together and laugh at us for our stupidity, because they know what we don't, that they are just frontmen, PR faces for the real brotherhood regime.
So turn now from Cameron, admit you were wrong, and you'll look clever later on when everyone hates the Etonian, probably because he will bring in the IMF to relegate us to third world status just like Greece. And no, you're not going to get any of your lost liberties back, not from him.
Anyone who swears loyalty to the lizard queen makes themselves an enemy of the people by default
- Israel Fires on Peace Activists; 16+ Murdered in C...
- Nicolas Sarkozy: CIA Agent?
- BP Top Kill Method Fails; Workers Hospitalised
- Generation "Me"
- Newsweek Says Illegal Immigration Reduces Crime
- School Fingerprints Children Who Borrow Books
- Final Solution to the White Question?
- Oil Volcano Not Over Yet
- "Death Panels" Were Inevitable, Not A Fiction
- Rense's 2010 Predictions Compilation
- Lord Monckton Wins Oxford Global Warming Debate
- Support the Troops While Government Exploits Them,...
- Stone Age Columbus: Prehistoric Atlantic Crossing?...
- Asatru - A Native European Religion
- Gulf Oil Slick: Now That The Damage Is Done
- George Carlin: Becoming A Spectator
- Government Website Says "Conspiracies" Aren't Real...
- Love Police founder Charlie Veitch on the Alex Jon...
- Scientists Create "Artificial Life"
- Detroit Ghetto/Ghost Town Footage
- Zbigniew Brzezinski: Global Awakening is "Difficul...
- Criticism of Rand Paul Reveals The Real Racists
- Arizona Immigation Law: Can I Support It?
- Oath Keepers: Some Katrina Troops DID Refuse To Co...
- David Icke: The Warrior Within (Time To Grow Up)
- The Fake Faces of Celebrities
- This is why I quit videogames
- Hi There, Christian Zionists
- Exposing Islamism Is Good, But Exposing Zionism Is...
- Bankster Ad: "Good Banking is Good Citizenship"
- FKN Newz - The Debt, The Buck And The Ugly
- Review of the BP Oil Slick
- Trilateral Commission Leak Info To We Are Change A...
- Machete: An Anti-White Racist Film
- Muse - Unnatural Selection
- My Trinity of Spiritual Balance
- "Food and Ethanol Shortages Imminent As Earth Ente...
- A Government Takeover, Not A Muslim One
- Love Police ruins Conservative Party Press Stateme...
- Yaaaay! PM David Cameron
- Debunker Logic
- The Communists Have Got Our Precious Bodily Fluids...
- "Machete": Provoking A Race War?
- Ed Balls and Peter Mandelson Confronted Over Bilde...
- The man who says he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 y...
- The End of Monsanto's Crops?
- Don't Vote; It Only Encourages Them
- Airport Naked Body Scanners: Useless, Perverted, a...
- Lib|Lab|Con (cigarette papers between them)
- Disproportionate Non-Representation
- Matrix Radio Talks With Near Death Experiencers
- BNP Candidate Attacked, Unprovoked, on Camera
- UKIP's Nigel Farage: "I'm lucky to be alive after ...
- Osama is in Iran, let's go get him!
- Was There A Civilisation X? Evidence Indicates The...
- Animals Murder White South African Farmers
- Don't help people reduce taxes, don't download "ex...
- Overpopulation is a Myth
- Government Food Subsidies Cause Obesity?
- Pond Scum on Mars
- Polish Plane Crash Video Maker Murdered
- Polish Plane Crash Gunshots Video: Digitally Enhan...
- Gabriella Cilmi Video: Test Your Knowledge Of Occu...
- Bible Contradictions
- Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass ...
- How to vote in the General Election
- RevolutionMuslim Group Run By Israeli Radicals?
- I Want A Bailout of Fifty Trillion Monopoly Money....
- ▼ May 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)