Monday, 29 November 2010
Alleged 'Scientists' Call For Rationing at Cancun Climate Summit
He said politicians should consider a rationing system similar to the one introduced during the last “time of crisis” in the 1930s and 40s.
This could mean a limit on electricity so people are forced to turn the heating down, turn off the lights and replace old electrical goods like huge fridges with more efficient models. Food that has travelled from abroad may be limited and goods that require a lot of energy to manufacture.
“The Second World War and the concept of rationing is something we need to seriously consider if we are to address the scale of the problem we face,” he said.
Prof Anderson insisted that halting growth in the rich world does not necessarily mean a recession or a worse lifestyle, it just means making adjustments in everyday life such as using public transport and wearing a sweater rather than turning on the heating.
“I am not saying we have to go back to living in caves,” he said. “Our emissions were a lot less ten years ago and we got by ok then.”
They fly out to exotic locations, just so they can tell you they want to subject you to rationing. It's not because they haven't heard of skype, no, it's because this is the climate religion, where the high priesthood get to travel and eat meat and, I don't know, heat their homes. And you don't, damn filthy humans overpopulating everywhere.
We need a pandemic like Dr Pianka said, that will clean some of you up. Although really Pianka didn't go far enough, the Church of Euthanasia got it right. Visualise voluntary human extinction! I wonder how many of these alleged climate scientists are part of the C of Euth. Do they like to watch the plane coming in?
- Links 30/Nov/10
- Ireland: The Revolt Has Started
- The Love Police: Adventures in Security at Cambrid...
- Alleged 'Scientists' Call For Rationing at Cancun ...
- MI6 promise more toner cartridge bombs?
- "Spanish" Woman Claims She Owns the Sun, Wants to ...
- Links 28/Nov/10
- Innosense Betrayed
- Good News - EU Bans BPA
- While We Bitch About Precipitation...
- "99% of you say...get Britain out of EU"
- Snow In Your Shoes
- Judge Napolitano: "It's time to change our governm...
- Once Upon A Time...
- GM Crop Sabotage On The Rise
- Daily Express Says Get Britain Out Of EU
- UK Media Pushes Royal Worship, Distorts Kate Middl...
- Nigel Farage - The Euro Game Is Up! Who do you thi...
- US and Britain in Partnership to Standardise Domin...
- Links 25/Nov/10
- European Food Safety Authority: A Playing Field fo...
- Eric Cantona: Kill The Banks!
- Who Is Ireland Really Bailing Out?
- Swiss SVP poster campaign
- Links 21/Nov/10
- Alex Jones: The Coming Border Wars
- Ron Paul to TSA - Enough is Enough
- Lordship Says Let Them Eat Cake
- Canadians Vote Out Fluoride!
- French Police Investigating A Rape, Chased From Mu...
- Source (PDF)
- Links 18/Nov/10
- The AAA Warmongers and Military Pimps
- Ireland held at financial gunpoint
- Jesse Ventura takes on the FEMA CAMPS
- George Soros the Anti-Christ?
- Airport Groping and Travel Restrictions
- I thought white people were inbred...
- George W accused of plaigiarism in memoirs
- Fox News' Geraldo Rivera open minded on Building 7...
- EU Jesuit Herman von Rompuy says nation states are...
- Obama and Medvedev: Masonic Handshake?
- Links 12/Nov/10
- When Is A Missile Not A Missile?
- A Third Of Britain Still Belongs To The Aristocrac...
- TSA Forces Mother In Wheelchair To Tears With "Enh...
- TSA Cuffs Radio Host To Chair
- Civil Partnerships Not Enough for Homosexual Activ...
- Holocaust Survivor Scam: $42.5 Million Stolen
- Germans Lead The Way - Massive Nuclear Protest
- You Have a Right to be somewhat "-phobic" (Xeno-, ...
- Fluoride Poisoned Horses
- Heads Up British Readers - UK Fluoridated Areas
- Links 9/Nov/10
- Work Harder, ChiComm Slaves! - Says The Crown
- Love/Hate Mail and the Left Right Paradigm
- Sometimes I Feel We Honour The Wrong People
- Links 7/Nov/10
- Airport Security is a Sex Offender's Paradise
- Lord James and his mysterious "Foundation X"
- Noam Chomsky questions 9/11. About time.
- Time's Object Of The Year 2010...lol
- Obama in India, Terror Window, and a 12x12ft Tunne...
- Links 4/Nov/10
- English Supremacism
- Chemtrails: What In The World Are They Spraying?
- Child violence against parents on rise
- The Jewish Nazi Ties
- Debt Collectors Using Fake Courtrooms, Judges
- 58 Iraqi Christians Killed by Militants - Syntheti...
- "Internet Killed Israeli PR" - LOL!
- Brave 'We Are Change' Confront Jon Stewart's Laugh...
- Cameron U-Turns on Promise of Lisbon Treaty Refere...
- Chemtrails Today
- ▼ Nov 2010 (74)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)