Tuesday, 2 November 2010
Child violence against parents on rise
Children are increasingly likely to attack their parents both physically and verbally, a leading charity warns today.
Parentline Plus has received an astonishing 22,537 calls in two years from mothers and fathers struggling to cope with their aggressive offspring. Almost 7,000 spoke of incidents of physical abuse. The figures are revealed in a report by the charity today. When Family Life Hurts claims that the number and intensity of attacks is on the rise – and that mothers take the brunt of the aggression. The study cites aggressive behaviour at all ages, but says it peaks in children aged between 13 and 15.
The alarming statistics have come to light as Frank Field, the government's poverty adviser, called for children to be taught in school how to be good parents. The Labour MP will take proposals to Michael Gove, the education secretary, this week setting out how such skills could become part of the national curriculum. "It is now more difficult to raise children than it ever was – but nobody ever teaches you about parenting. It is assumed that by osmosis people will know what to do, but they don't," said Field. The politician, who is carrying out a review on poverty and life chances for the coalition government, claimed that there was little focus on parenting skills in prenatal or postnatal sessions.
Oh dear. I suppose we should just recognise that the family is old fashioned and not suitable for these modern times. More children should be taken in by the state where there are honestly no paedophiles, we swear. What's the matter? Don't you love your children? Don't you love the government? Parenting is a privilege not a right, and you parents have failed to live up to the high standards expected of you under human rights rules. Best just hand them over to us and we can give them the psychiatric help they surely need, and you can go back to working 14 hours a day building up a pension that we have already stolen. There's a good citizen. Pat on the head for you.
(Childrens' bad behaviour has nothing to do with the fact that their diet vaccines air and water are poisoning them, and that the media schools and culture are poisoning their minds, honest! They need moar ritalin [i.e. cocaine] to hellp there spellunz.)
- Links 30/Nov/10
- Ireland: The Revolt Has Started
- The Love Police: Adventures in Security at Cambrid...
- Alleged 'Scientists' Call For Rationing at Cancun ...
- MI6 promise more toner cartridge bombs?
- "Spanish" Woman Claims She Owns the Sun, Wants to ...
- Links 28/Nov/10
- Innosense Betrayed
- Good News - EU Bans BPA
- While We Bitch About Precipitation...
- "99% of you say...get Britain out of EU"
- Snow In Your Shoes
- Judge Napolitano: "It's time to change our governm...
- Once Upon A Time...
- GM Crop Sabotage On The Rise
- Daily Express Says Get Britain Out Of EU
- UK Media Pushes Royal Worship, Distorts Kate Middl...
- Nigel Farage - The Euro Game Is Up! Who do you thi...
- US and Britain in Partnership to Standardise Domin...
- Links 25/Nov/10
- European Food Safety Authority: A Playing Field fo...
- Eric Cantona: Kill The Banks!
- Who Is Ireland Really Bailing Out?
- Swiss SVP poster campaign
- Links 21/Nov/10
- Alex Jones: The Coming Border Wars
- Ron Paul to TSA - Enough is Enough
- Lordship Says Let Them Eat Cake
- Canadians Vote Out Fluoride!
- French Police Investigating A Rape, Chased From Mu...
- Source (PDF)
- Links 18/Nov/10
- The AAA Warmongers and Military Pimps
- Ireland held at financial gunpoint
- Jesse Ventura takes on the FEMA CAMPS
- George Soros the Anti-Christ?
- Airport Groping and Travel Restrictions
- I thought white people were inbred...
- George W accused of plaigiarism in memoirs
- Fox News' Geraldo Rivera open minded on Building 7...
- EU Jesuit Herman von Rompuy says nation states are...
- Obama and Medvedev: Masonic Handshake?
- Links 12/Nov/10
- When Is A Missile Not A Missile?
- A Third Of Britain Still Belongs To The Aristocrac...
- TSA Forces Mother In Wheelchair To Tears With "Enh...
- TSA Cuffs Radio Host To Chair
- Civil Partnerships Not Enough for Homosexual Activ...
- Holocaust Survivor Scam: $42.5 Million Stolen
- Germans Lead The Way - Massive Nuclear Protest
- You Have a Right to be somewhat "-phobic" (Xeno-, ...
- Fluoride Poisoned Horses
- Heads Up British Readers - UK Fluoridated Areas
- Links 9/Nov/10
- Work Harder, ChiComm Slaves! - Says The Crown
- Love/Hate Mail and the Left Right Paradigm
- Sometimes I Feel We Honour The Wrong People
- Links 7/Nov/10
- Airport Security is a Sex Offender's Paradise
- Lord James and his mysterious "Foundation X"
- Noam Chomsky questions 9/11. About time.
- Time's Object Of The Year 2010...lol
- Obama in India, Terror Window, and a 12x12ft Tunne...
- Links 4/Nov/10
- English Supremacism
- Chemtrails: What In The World Are They Spraying?
- Child violence against parents on rise
- The Jewish Nazi Ties
- Debt Collectors Using Fake Courtrooms, Judges
- 58 Iraqi Christians Killed by Militants - Syntheti...
- "Internet Killed Israeli PR" - LOL!
- Brave 'We Are Change' Confront Jon Stewart's Laugh...
- Cameron U-Turns on Promise of Lisbon Treaty Refere...
- Chemtrails Today
- ▼ Nov 2010 (74)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)