Friday, 26 November 2010
Once Upon A Time...
Once upon a time, Iraq exported its expertise in education to many countries.
Once upon a time, Iraq was considered by the UN "illiteracy free."
Once upon a time, Iraq led the Arab world in scientific development.
Once upon a time, Iraq had the most modern and efficient highway system and public transport facilities in the Middle East.
Once upon a time, Iraqi women could dress however they desired: in sweat shirts and jeans, in mini-skirts, with stylish fashion, or, if they preferred, with a veil.
Once upon a time, the Iraqi public listened to rock and heavy metal music.
Once upon a time, professional and amateur sports flourished in Iraq.
Once upon a time, the arts (of all kinds) were visible all over Iraq.
Once upon a time, Iraqi homosexuals were not condemned to death because of their sexual preferences.
Once upon a time, it was a criminal offense to kill Christians or Palestinians. The term used for any crime of this nature was "murder."
Once upon a time, world experts on archaeology and antiquities were welcome to Iraq in an effort to discover the history of the country and then preserve it.
Once upon a time, veterans of the Iran-Iraq War were highly revered by the Iraqi government and public.
Once upon a time, 55% of the Iraqi work force consisted of females.
Once upon a time, females held important positions in the government, business and the fields of engineering and science.
Once upon a time, foreign workers were welcome in Iraq. They provided many services in the areas of agriculture and the construction of the Iraqi infrastructure.
Once upon a time, any scholar of Arab history was welcome in Iraq as a guest of the government. They were allowed unlimited access to historical documents so they could enhance the writing of Arab culture and share books and articles with the world.
Once upon a time, Baghdad was called "The Paris of the Middle East."
Once upon a time, Baghdad had many parks and recreational areas that families safely used.
Once upon a time, the citizens of Iraq were called Iraqis, not Shia or Sunni or Turkomen or Kurds or Chaldeans or any other designation.
Once upon a time, Iraq had no depleted uranium that was responsible for the deaths and birth defects of thousands of children.
Once upon a time, Iraq’s drinking water was safe.
Once upon a time, diseases such as hoof-and-mouth disease and malnutrition had been eradicated from Iraq.
Once upon a time, Iraqis did not lock the doors to their houses and left them wide open.
Once upon a time, Baghdad nightlife was vibrant with street performers and the smell of mouth-watering food, not the odor of blood and death.
Once upon a time, Iraqi citizens could safely walk the streets with no thoughts of harm occurring.
Once upon a time, Iraqi children were not obliged to turn to prostitution to earn enough money for their families to buy food.
Once upon a time, a gallon of gasoline cost less than one cent in Iraq and there were no long lines at petrol stations.
Once upon a time, electricity was available 24 hours a day in Iraq.
Once upon a time, Iraqis were not worried about poisoning themselves when they drank water from their taps.
Once upon a time, Iraq led the Arab world in technology.
Once upon a time, Baghdad’s streets were clean, not strewn with garbage and human bodies.
Once upon a time, Iraq had a functioning government that addressed the needs of the citizenry of Iraq.
Once upon a time, Iraq was great.
Once upon a time is the opening phrase of many fairy tales. In the case of Iraq, once upon a time was once true. For today’s young Iraqis, the facts are hidden from them and they may consider them to be fairy tales because their Iraq differs greatly from the one depicted here.
And then the snake US (ROG) shadow government greenlit them to invade Kuwait only to declare war on them when they did so. And then the UN implemented sanctions that killed a million Iraqis in artificial poverty '90-'03. And then their sorry asses got DU'd and now they can't give birth to normal children anymore.
(above, an Iraqi DU deformed child. below, a deformed American child whose father had gulf war syndrome (source), which many link to DU exposure)
Now I'm not so naive as to suggest Iraq was some kind of paradise before the gulf wars. Didn't they kill a member of their football team after they lost? Nonetheless, these crimes must be recognised. They were done 'in our name'. There was no reason to invade Iraq, it was an unprovoked invasion after a decade of the UN's genocide, er I mean sanctions, backed up by Murkan air power. Murka, F Yeah!! 'Freedom' is the ONLY WAY. (War is peace freedom is slavery ignorance is strength)
What's Murka? Oh sorry that's the new shortened name of the country that once was America - you know, the land of the free and all that - the name was shortened especially for this drugged out generation so they could still spell it.
Look, you can accuse me of being a racist if you wish, but the fact is more or less everyone on the planet is exploited and harmed by this system. Yes I will defend white people from the madness spouted by the cultural Marxists and by so called 'anti-racists', but that doesn't mean that for instance AIDS isn't a bioweapon to kill off primarily Africans, or that these wars in the Middle East with the long term DU pollution are intended to seriously reduce the population living in these areas. God only knows what Palestine or Fallujah will be like in a few decades, with all the DU that has been fired off. No one knows really. The people there might simply wither away and die, seriously.
Yet the madness of DU is that for instance, the DU Israel has been caught using in Gaza no doubt comes across the border and affects Israelis too. Our troops are being poisoned, and so are innocent Iraqis and Afghans. We are all affected by the system's poisoning, be it chemical, cultural, psychological, whatever.
- Links 30/Nov/10
- Ireland: The Revolt Has Started
- The Love Police: Adventures in Security at Cambrid...
- Alleged 'Scientists' Call For Rationing at Cancun ...
- MI6 promise more toner cartridge bombs?
- "Spanish" Woman Claims She Owns the Sun, Wants to ...
- Links 28/Nov/10
- Innosense Betrayed
- Good News - EU Bans BPA
- While We Bitch About Precipitation...
- "99% of you say...get Britain out of EU"
- Snow In Your Shoes
- Judge Napolitano: "It's time to change our governm...
- Once Upon A Time...
- GM Crop Sabotage On The Rise
- Daily Express Says Get Britain Out Of EU
- UK Media Pushes Royal Worship, Distorts Kate Middl...
- Nigel Farage - The Euro Game Is Up! Who do you thi...
- US and Britain in Partnership to Standardise Domin...
- Links 25/Nov/10
- European Food Safety Authority: A Playing Field fo...
- Eric Cantona: Kill The Banks!
- Who Is Ireland Really Bailing Out?
- Swiss SVP poster campaign
- Links 21/Nov/10
- Alex Jones: The Coming Border Wars
- Ron Paul to TSA - Enough is Enough
- Lordship Says Let Them Eat Cake
- Canadians Vote Out Fluoride!
- French Police Investigating A Rape, Chased From Mu...
- Source (PDF)
- Links 18/Nov/10
- The AAA Warmongers and Military Pimps
- Ireland held at financial gunpoint
- Jesse Ventura takes on the FEMA CAMPS
- George Soros the Anti-Christ?
- Airport Groping and Travel Restrictions
- I thought white people were inbred...
- George W accused of plaigiarism in memoirs
- Fox News' Geraldo Rivera open minded on Building 7...
- EU Jesuit Herman von Rompuy says nation states are...
- Obama and Medvedev: Masonic Handshake?
- Links 12/Nov/10
- When Is A Missile Not A Missile?
- A Third Of Britain Still Belongs To The Aristocrac...
- TSA Forces Mother In Wheelchair To Tears With "Enh...
- TSA Cuffs Radio Host To Chair
- Civil Partnerships Not Enough for Homosexual Activ...
- Holocaust Survivor Scam: $42.5 Million Stolen
- Germans Lead The Way - Massive Nuclear Protest
- You Have a Right to be somewhat "-phobic" (Xeno-, ...
- Fluoride Poisoned Horses
- Heads Up British Readers - UK Fluoridated Areas
- Links 9/Nov/10
- Work Harder, ChiComm Slaves! - Says The Crown
- Love/Hate Mail and the Left Right Paradigm
- Sometimes I Feel We Honour The Wrong People
- Links 7/Nov/10
- Airport Security is a Sex Offender's Paradise
- Lord James and his mysterious "Foundation X"
- Noam Chomsky questions 9/11. About time.
- Time's Object Of The Year 2010...lol
- Obama in India, Terror Window, and a 12x12ft Tunne...
- Links 4/Nov/10
- English Supremacism
- Chemtrails: What In The World Are They Spraying?
- Child violence against parents on rise
- The Jewish Nazi Ties
- Debt Collectors Using Fake Courtrooms, Judges
- 58 Iraqi Christians Killed by Militants - Syntheti...
- "Internet Killed Israeli PR" - LOL!
- Brave 'We Are Change' Confront Jon Stewart's Laugh...
- Cameron U-Turns on Promise of Lisbon Treaty Refere...
- Chemtrails Today
- ▼ Nov 2010 (74)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)