Tuesday, 28 December 2010
ADL To Attack Journalists and Publications Tying Israel to Wikileaks
Last week, responding to a deluge of news reports tying Israel to Wikileaks, Julian Assange announced he finally planned to release 3700 cables from the US Embassy in Tel Aviv, documents previously withheld from the public. In a press release, Assange said he planned the “dump” in 6 months but didn’t indicate how many other documents involving Israel were being withheld.
Veterans Today has been informed by sources within the ADL that, in coordination with Julian Assange’s announcement, they were “tasked” by the Tel Aviv government to begin operations against journalists and online publications that had let to Wikileaks being discredited as an Israeli intelligence operation. Sources indicate that Tel Aviv values Wikileaks as a vital asset in molding public opinion and providing cover for high risk operations.
ADL’s website is loading up with warnings and attacks, all defending Wikileaks and Julian Assange and attacking news sources that print materials either critical of Julian Assange or citing Israel’s involvement in Wikileak’s agreement to allow material critical of Israel to be censored.
The ADL source cited publications www.opinion-maker.org and www.veteranstoday.com as the largest threats, followed by author Jeff Gates.
ISRAEL’S STRATEGY BACKFIRES
It isn’t a very well kept secret that the ADL and AIPAC are agencies of Israeli intelligence. Their litany of transgressions is being dragged into the open by former AIPAC Lobbyist Steve Rosen in his defamation lawsuit against that organization. In 2004, the FBI tried to close AIPAC down for spying, only to see their criminal cases blocked by Bush administration officials.
Now, with the ADL openly going after the press for reporting ties between Julian Assange and Israel and Assange’s agreement to allow Wikileaks to be censored by both Israel and press organizations working with them, has exposed Wikileaks to even more embarrassment.
ADL actions to publicly defend Wikileaks is blowing up in their faces...
I will only add that a lot of the annoying trolls that go around pointing to Jews this and Israel that, and saying that all roads lead to Tel Aviv, are probably MI6. If you want to know which foreign power is the 'Occupation Government' of the US, look at London first and Tel Aviv second. Unless of course by Israel you mean British Israel, in which case I agree.
- UK Serfs Work 149 Days Per Year Just For The Gover...
- Hungary: Rothschild/Soros Frontman Introduces Pres...
- Homegrown Revolution - inspiring video
- EDL Compensation Fraud - 78 Claim Damages After 57...
- RAF Veteran Gets Enriched - Shouldn't Have Been We...
- ADL To Attack Journalists and Publications Tying I...
- Assange part of an Aussie Kosher-Nazi cult?
- Nickelodeon’s Illuminati-Themed Show “House of Anu...
- Most patients are Conspiracy Theorists - believe t...
- More Evidence Gender is Biological
- The Plain Truth of the Federal Reserve...on Fox Bu...
- Debt Free Money and Full Reserve Banking in the UK...
- Christmas Blessing
- Christmas En-Corr
- Christmas Pax
- Links 22/Dec/10 - The Scrooges Who Rule
- Links 21/Dec/10
- White Al-Qaeda?
- "Hero's Helmet Saves Girl's Life"
- START Treaty is Really the United Nations Global M...
- Jim Corr on RT: "Top down economic collapse, Robin...
- Links 16/Dec/10
- Unfortunately, He's Right
- Wiki Leak Leek Spin is Milintel Spin?
- The Criminal, Cowardly, Crown Loyalist BBC - Defen...
- Links 14/Dec/10
- Richard Holbrooke's Last Words, Repentant
- Rosalind Peterson: the Chemtrail Cover-up
- The Unfortunate Son of Bernie Madoff...Suicide or ...
- The Death of Free Will
- I think I see something suspicious...and tyrannica...
- S. Africa Becoming A "Failed State"
- Iceland Under Attack? HAARP Activity Corresponds t...
- Keiser Report #101
- SAS Hit Squads At UK's Malls
- Some stuff I almost missed (but now didn't)
- This has been a message from the Centre for Commun...
- JFK Secret Society Speech (full)
- US Judge Rules GM Sugar Beet Be Destroyed
- Google censors Prisonplanet, presumably to gauge r...
- It Just Keeps Snowing
- The Madness of a Lost Society
- EU: RIP? - says Pat Buchanan
- Pilot of UKIP leader Nigel Farage crash plane is c...
- ▼ Dec 2010 (46)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)