Wednesday, 29 December 2010
UK Serfs Work 149 Days Per Year Just For The Government
British workers will have to toil until the end of May before their earnings are truly their own.
For the first 149 days of 2011, every penny earned will go to pay the taxman.
Despite drastic cuts, Britons will spend more days working to fund State spending this year than last. The so-called Tax Freedom Day will fall on May 29 next year, compared with May 27 this year.
Economists at the Adam Smith Institute, the free-market think-tank, say the two extra days are needed because of the rise in VAT, which goes up from 17.5 per cent to 20 per cent on January 4.
Tom Clougherty, its executive director, said: ‘The fact that we spend almost five months working for the State – and only seven months for ourselves and our families – is a shocking indictment of big, wasteful government.
‘As well as hitting every household, the VAT hike is going to dent consumer confidence and put a dampener on economic recovery.’
Dr Eamonn Butler, director of the institute, said: ‘The Coalition should examine the possibility of making targeted tax cuts now. But in the long term, they need to fundamentally overhaul the system. Lower, simpler, flatter taxes would be fairer for individuals and better for the economy.’
I'm not a muppet. I left that last paragraph in there so you can see the 'free market' crooks asking for flatter taxes, which none of them will be paying anyway since they all live in tax havens. Yeah, how about we tax your precious derivatives, hmm Tory types? Although really just ban them, they are total fraud. But if they're not going to be banned, then tax them like Tarpley says.
Austerity is the seizing of everyone's wealth in an attempt to cover up the massive fraud that is "the financial system". You can't run a country based on the 'genius' and 'talent' of a gang of high frequency automated traders, who run their own financial Pirate Bay and illegally file share your pension via bit torrent with other users. Where people give 50% of what they earn to the Lords, who in return send round a Local Agenda 21 representative to tell you when and how you should die in order to minimise your impact on protected species. Ironically, the word I'm looking for here is "unsustainable".
Unintended consequences? They know full well what they're doing, they feign ignorance to avoid responsibility. How about the pimps get thrown in prison like Putin is doing in Russia? They think they're untouchable.
- UK Serfs Work 149 Days Per Year Just For The Gover...
- Hungary: Rothschild/Soros Frontman Introduces Pres...
- Homegrown Revolution - inspiring video
- EDL Compensation Fraud - 78 Claim Damages After 57...
- RAF Veteran Gets Enriched - Shouldn't Have Been We...
- ADL To Attack Journalists and Publications Tying I...
- Assange part of an Aussie Kosher-Nazi cult?
- Nickelodeon’s Illuminati-Themed Show “House of Anu...
- Most patients are Conspiracy Theorists - believe t...
- More Evidence Gender is Biological
- The Plain Truth of the Federal Reserve...on Fox Bu...
- Debt Free Money and Full Reserve Banking in the UK...
- Christmas Blessing
- Christmas En-Corr
- Christmas Pax
- Links 22/Dec/10 - The Scrooges Who Rule
- Links 21/Dec/10
- White Al-Qaeda?
- "Hero's Helmet Saves Girl's Life"
- START Treaty is Really the United Nations Global M...
- Jim Corr on RT: "Top down economic collapse, Robin...
- Links 16/Dec/10
- Unfortunately, He's Right
- Wiki Leak Leek Spin is Milintel Spin?
- The Criminal, Cowardly, Crown Loyalist BBC - Defen...
- Links 14/Dec/10
- Richard Holbrooke's Last Words, Repentant
- Rosalind Peterson: the Chemtrail Cover-up
- The Unfortunate Son of Bernie Madoff...Suicide or ...
- The Death of Free Will
- I think I see something suspicious...and tyrannica...
- S. Africa Becoming A "Failed State"
- Iceland Under Attack? HAARP Activity Corresponds t...
- Keiser Report #101
- SAS Hit Squads At UK's Malls
- Some stuff I almost missed (but now didn't)
- This has been a message from the Centre for Commun...
- JFK Secret Society Speech (full)
- US Judge Rules GM Sugar Beet Be Destroyed
- Google censors Prisonplanet, presumably to gauge r...
- It Just Keeps Snowing
- The Madness of a Lost Society
- EU: RIP? - says Pat Buchanan
- Pilot of UKIP leader Nigel Farage crash plane is c...
- ▼ Dec 2010 (46)
- ► 2009 (555)
And You Tell Me There's No Suppressed Technology?
It's another of those 'conspiracy theories' that good citizens don't notice. Imagine the standard of living if all the secret technology was released to the public...we'd be "free and independent" as JFK said! No more poverty anywhere! Can you imagine being sick enough to withhold such technology from society just to maintain your position of control? (Bearing in mind that we don't know just how much technological capability is being withheld, because, duh, it's secret.) What did Nikola Tesla really develop?
Individual Liberty? But that's "selfish"!
No, we need to look after each other voluntarily without having a government do all that at gunpoint. Sounds absurd at first but soon you realise that the reason it sounds so is because of the very unfree nature of our current existence. Envision greater possibilities! Ok, some kind of massive wake-up would be needed before this kind of free, responsible, uncontrollable society could emerge. And that's what we are seeing day by day in the world - a massive waking up of the previously enslaved masses (including myself I must add!)